The Turndown of Truths Part - II

Thank you very much for 4K views .. . I am really liking you response . Thank you for being a part on this venture . I am extremely happy ...💙💙😊Lets now get back to the story .

" That Red blowed us way Mr. Calem , we couldn't take him down . "

"You Idiots !! get away before I kill you both .. " 

"I need to get to the prison fast so as to burn my anger away , probably this time Margo will face my extreme wrath .." 

                                                            ~ O ~

 Flashback to episode  "Blue"

                                      "No way !!! Blue ? "

"What are you reacting to Red ? " Blue said Red in confusion .

"Who is that in the photo ? " 

"Well , its my mother , me and my 1 year old brother in her hand . " Blue said as she closed her eyes to reminisce her memories .

"Well could I get the name ? " 

She went into a temporary trance about the question . It was as if it was a terrible memory regarding her mother .Well I couldn't help it , I needed to know the answer cause my own adrenaline is flowing too high after seeing the picture. It could be a resemblance . I didn't remember anything but I wanted to know the Truth about her.

"Well - -its Delia ... The one she is holding is Ash .. " She replied with visible tears on her eyes . She was about to burst if she said any further .

But the shocking answer took my own conscience too...

D -e- l- i- a ? How ? How come ? I don't have at all a memory of this girl before in the past . My ears were ringing with thoughts as I repeatedly had hallucinations of Mom being killed right in front of me ...I was paining out . The feeling was way too unacceptable ..It stroked right at the heart...

"Umm Red ? You are spacing out ? What happened ? " Blue asked as she saw my emotionless face which had turned into a vengeful one when I heard the name of memories pop through my mind like a memory .

" Is your Title Ketchum ? Is your house in Kanto , Pallet town ? " I asked by holding her hands tight . I needed to confirm was she really talking sense . The photo , now the name and the familiar feeling all returned at a moment.

"Yes ... How do you know ? " said Blue as she was shocked yet emotional at the reply .

"Be - ca - use  , Because ... " 

"Because ? "

"I am Ash Ketchum ... "

Blue grasped her hands on her mouth . She clearly could not believe it .She fell on the floor with her hands still on her mouth and tears coming out ...She was observing me from the floor ...I had my head down trying to hide my tears .. 

"Ash ? Is that Really you .. ? " She stammered with blood shot eyes and a wore down face ..

"Yes Blue ... It is me ..."

I was tackled by a tight hug by the person whom I hardly knew and remember , but the hug gave me the feeling of Mom .. She smelt the same , A unique way though but her hands seemed familiar with the one I had grown up with . She was really My SISTER...Her eyes went the same way ... 

"Oh my god ,Ash ...Your Z marks ... I should have recognized you on the first day itself .. " She said as she went a closer look through my face .Her eyes reminded me of mother's eyes . They were warm and soothing .

But I was a little angry . Why did she leave me and Mom and didn't visit even ? Why was she not present when I became a Pokemon Master ? Why ?
I took off the hug and looked in the other direction . She was a little taken back .

"Ash ? " She gulped .

"Why did you leave us when I was just 1 ? Why didn't you come anytime at summer ? Why weren't you present ?" I shouted as I was clearly feeling the guilt of mother dying due to my recklessness..

" I had my reasons Ash ..!! I didn't leave you alone ...I did call many times at home , only Mom picked it up and the answer was Ash has gone to another region ... Did you stay at home ?" She shouted at me with tears shotting right from her eyes .

"Well better then now , THAT SHE IS DEAD ... " I shouted .

Her eyes tore apart . They became lifeless and shocked at the sudden stab of the fact that she just heard from me . She stood numb as if paralyzed at the hospital.

"D - e - a -d ? " She gathered the word together to put up.

"Yess ... MOTHER IS DEAD !!! " I shouted with tears falling from my eyes as the feeling of mother being stabbed still played like a cassette on my mind and I couldn't do anything .

She lay motionless on the floor with her eyes gazing straight at the ground . I didn't know for sure that this lady was my sister , but the emotions shared .... They told me that I was her brother ...
"Ash ... I am very sorry ...I visited home 6 months back but no one was there and when I asked residents nearby they didn't know at all .... You were not there ..." She said grabbing her shirts button in stark nervousness ...

This made me gulp . The sheer arrow of sadness struck right at my heart ... Maybe Blue was never impacted by Mewtwo due to our bond ... Maybe she was right ....I did see her room once but never thought about it ..

" M- o - m was murdered ...."

I then told the entire background of the story before 6 months . She listened it carefully and cried a lot . I did console her and made her stand up to the cause she had been fighting for .
She heard my story as well , and said that she had followed all my achievements . She had an entire diary based on me containing newspaper clippings ...

"SO that is it .. " I concluded . 

"Sorry Ash if I had been there nothing would have happened ... " She hugged me and quoted her words..

"No problem Sis ...  We are together now ... Now we will relive our lives .. " I said cheering her up .

"Sure ... We will do it .. " She laughed making the atmosphere a little light .

 ~ ~

"hmm ... Blue you make us some food , I will go check on Serena .. "

"Sure Ash .. " She tickled and went to the kitchen.

Serena is sleeping . She does look cute when she sleeps . Lets just check on her wound . Yep Its ok . 

"Have a good sleep Serena .. you need to tell me all about yourself ..I know you know something that Calem has a grudge against and he sure is torturing you ... I will help you no matter what .." I patted her hands ...they were soft and gorgeous ...

"Ok Ash ! .."

She sleep-talked . My eyes went in shock . Did she really remember me or the inner conscience ... Whatever it is I m very happy that she will remember me in no time .. You rest Serena ...Tough days are about to come ...

"Ash .... "

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

liked it ?  mention in the comments ... Be sure to vote .. gives me energy ..Meet ya in the next one .. Thank you ... Bbye...

Peace✌️