Breaking In or Breaking Out ? Part -II

Sorry for the delay in posting . The earlier day had been a server crash , and now I m on a travel tour . So things might turn out but slow for this week . Thanks to all who have been on the book so far..SO here it is the next episode.._ enjoy

Gary POV

"Serena ... And Greninja ? What are you doing here ? " I stared in confusion as I never saw the greninja enter the prison . The greninja was a different one too , like The Kalos Saviour one I saw way back at Prof Sycamore's house .

"Shhhh... You don't wanna want the guard hear us ... do u ? " said Serena  with extreme precaution as she whispered into my ears .
"Ok ... But tell me how come you are here ? " I asked in confusion.
"I will tell you everything once we get out , for now stick to my plan .." said Serena as she took my handcuffs off with a special key .

Greninja freed the rest of the inmates Margo , May and Dawn and helped them wake up barely conscious.

"Serena .. you are here.. thank God.. I was scared .." exclaimed Margo.
"Sis .. for now just follow me.." replied Serena with a hush .

We had to follow Serena and Greninja. The Greninja broke the lock with ease and even took out the guards in just an instant . It was indeed Powerful . But if it was in possession with Serena , It was the doubt .Serena never gave any commands , rather Greninja acted on his own , like it knew what to do next . We followed Greninja and Serena who took out the goons on the corridor as well until we reached the main hall where Calem and his group usually sat . It was quite evident that we had been caught on cameras , but the fact that no alarm was issued was the main doubt . Rather Serena reassured us that Everything will go fine and to just follow them without making any sound .

But the moment was short lived .Serena opened the door which lead to a vase to fall down for the sudden amount of wind which flew through the door towards the main banquet hall.

GENERAL POV

"Serena you have to be quick..."  a message came to Serena's mind from elsewhere ... She was shocked for a moment then redirected towards her plan .

But much unknown to their fact She and her friends were already in control by the mega Alakazam's psychic which stood right in front of them . They were immovable . All 4 of them again had fallen into the same trap which Calem had set up all along for capturing them.
He came in with a devilish smirk and clapped at us .

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD... Read with precaution. Peace to all..

"So You finally betrayed me , didn't you Serena ?"Calem grabbed Serena's neck and pinned her against the wall . He was suffocating her , but tied her to the wall using Alakazam's psychic powers.

"Serena , I had my way with Margo... But I didn't expect you to lose your purity so early .."
He said as his eyes gazed over her skirt and her top . Gary and her friends were unconscious and Greninja too was back to normal form as it was backed down as Ash was no longer in contact with him .

"So Serena , do u want it huh ? " He said .
"Calem ... No please ... I beg you .. no .." Serena pleaded and thought only of the Possible outcome , Ash...
She could not lose her purity to the only person who had done nothing but torture her for her entire life until now . She was sweating from top to bottom of her body at the possible statement work of Calem .She had seen Margo, how ruthless it was , how treacherous could a life be if in the wrong hands.

Calem  surprisingly , tore upon her skirt revealing her only shorts and the protruding part of her half top covering her lower body. Calem  was ruthless . He smirked devilishly at the sight of her only protection before her entire body was entirely his . Serena was crying frantically .
She couldn't handle it . 

"Calem ...pls .. nooo.." She cried " No Calem ... pls " She cried over and over and thought about How could she tell Ash if she was not pure anymore , Ash would break down..

"Ok if you say so , rather have this whipping rope as a start .. none are coming to save you ...Serena.." He said .

Serena joggled her thoughts . If she would be hit at her womanhood, she might breakdown and it may inflict a heavy damage to her physical status . She didn't wanna lose Ash , so she had to take it. ' Ash.. Please ...I am sorry..!!' She cried at her helplessness . Gary and others were not going to wake up . 

Calem unleashed his whipping rope and a cloth , he put up the cloth on her mouth  and attacked at her partially covered body with the heaviest lash at her body . 

"NOOOO..." 

"Hehe ... Now you will obey your Master .. Serena ... I will make you beg until you give your virginity to me you bitch..."
Calem was a lunatic . He could do anything to make people under control and this was one of the way too..

Serena shivered a lot . She was experiencing heavy pain , that too with the whip dealing damage to her thighs near her womanhood . She was crying every bit to not reveal Ash's identity to Calem so that his father may not target him . ' I am sorry Ash... But I didn't have any option' .

Calem was about to release another whip but...

"AURA SPHERE !!!"