"The Purge"

As the Dawn sets upon the on the new rise of the Legendary Pokemon Master , A mysterious pokemon named Mewtwo comes and grabs hold of Ash...

NOW WITH THE CONTINUATION -

Mewtwo uses Telepathy and says -  " ASH .. I finally have seen you after many years". The voice seemed a little different and Ash was shocked at this .
" You have quite amazed me... now lets Amaze you..." said Mewtwo , grabbing Ash by his collar and using hypnosis in the entire field , alongside teleporting  Ash and Pikachu...

Ash - "what do u want ?"with stuttering voices "whyyy ?"
Ash gets teleported to a place and sees all his Pokemon captured in a Cage alongside Tracey (assistant of professor Oak) standing beside..

Ash - "hey what are you doing " tries to fight against the psychic but fails ...

With this enters a Man with a twitching smile , sharp eyes and a black hat with a overcoat hiding his entire face 

"Ash I have been eagerly waiting to meet you for the last 2 years" -
"what do u want..!!! " struggles alongside Pikachu...

"Ash Ketchum now face this" 
throws Delia who is bleeding from her head and with cuts and bruises all around
"Mommm ... NO... What is with you ..why are you doing thiss ...I will Kill you ..."-Ash said with utter noise and anger staring right at the cold eyes which met him .

"You can't do anything but watch... haha...This will be your demise Ketchum" brings a big dagger to Delia 's throat to which she responds with Pain...
" NO .. please No...Please I beg you ....Please I beg you with my Life ...Do anything to me ...Nothing to my mother...I would do anything you want...She is the only one I have...Pllleaas " in a crying tone and was fully emotional. tears dropping on the scene seeing both his pokemon and his mother in their grasp.

"Ok Ash I give you a choice " with teasing tone " you Have to choose between your Pokemon and your Mom ..whom will you save ? "
Ash stares in awe and says - "please kill me ..but don't do anything with my Mom or to my pokemon " 
"seems like you deviated from the options "smirks devilishly "ASH KETCHUM ....YOU WILL SEE YOUR RESULT ..."

Delia - "let me go Ash , get your pokemon...I would always be a support to you"
Ash - " no mom ..never ..I would die but I would never let anyone of my friends die for this ....."
Delia - " please Ash ...save yourself ..."
"seems like enough ChitCHat .... any last words Delia ?"
"wait noo...please..dont do it...I would die..."

Delia gives Ash a reassuring smile , but then the man stabs the dagger right to her heart....
"MOOOMMMM.... NOOOO.... " 
smirking devilishly again - "you feel the pain don't you " takes out the dagger and stabs again at her gut to which Delia spits out blood...
"WHYYYYYYY..." cries heavily "please ...No..."
Delia falls onto the floor and lays motionless...Ash cries out heavily "MOMMM "
"Now comes your Pokemon"-laughs with evil tone 

Ash -" hey wait ... no ... you told one or the other ... not my pokemon ..."
"You didn't choose any of the options Ash...so I made an option out of both "- evil laughter continues as Ash stares in death glare with sobbed eyes..
"Now Ash have a last loookk "- points at Tracey and tells him to turn on a certain button..

Ash - " Tracey please dont", notices he is in hypnosis, "TRACEEEYYYY.... you have to hear me... please dont do this ... 
But it was too late for the Pokemon master before he switched on the torture cage ...
The man Shot Tracey right on his head and laughed - " Now this is comedy " ...

Ash lies crying and raging at what he sees in the cage. Ash had never felt the wrath of someone too harsh to play with his life and change it within a couple of minutes. His eyes were red , sobbing , His body was shivering in pain at the laugh of the cold eyes of the man...He couldn't see the eternal pain his pokemon were feeling inside the cage...

after all pokemon lay motionless inside the cage ..some were dead , some were breathing badly and surviving barely...
"Now Ash .. My time to go... " , he places a time bomb near Ash who had been heavily injured by Mewtwo ...
Ash grabbed his breath " so this is how I end huh ? becoming the ace and passing out just after that , why Arceus ...why ? why so much pain when all I did was risk my life for everybody...Even I saved you ... so this is how I get repaid ..Fine ...."   Ash closes his eyes in despair while his barely alive pokemon watch through the cages at their master, crying and pushing their way out...

Ash waves at his pokemon for a last bye which made their pokemon cry out in deep fearr...
and with the Clock ticking  3 .. 2 ...1 ...0 ...

                                                     " KABOOM !!! "

An utter silence fell upon the whole of Kanto following the Big blast which changed the World forever...

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

DID you like it ? let me know in the comments.. I am still improving .. be frank in the comments...
well no amourshipping yet but It will surely come guys .. just wait and read...

peace ✌️