The End Of Line

"Chesnaught .. Here we go ...Lets Show him who's the Boss " said Calem , gripping his hands , with extreme courage and determination. 
"A chesnaught huh ? " smirks with evil eyes .." You will get your reward child ... You will pay for messing up a lot today " laughs with an evil tone..
Other grunts add up to the laugh at Calem , who was growing furious out of Anger ...
"Gyarados ... go "
A red Gyarados comes out from the pokeball . It was enormous , twice the size of a normal gyarados and twice as threatening as a Normal Gyarados should be...

Calem was scared of the humongous size , He couldn't even see its full size ...
"Lets Battle Lysander " he said to which Lysander replied " I thought you will run away "...
Calem Vs lysander - the battle starts..

------------------------
Meanwhile - 
"Master won't you go and save them ? " asked Lucario in a curious tone ..
"Who cares , Lucario ... Even if they lost their Kalos queen and King , they can still be replaced by many candidates who are well enough " said Ash  turning his head down .
"Master you know what .. You are so bad at telling lies .." grins excitedly...
"Hey ...I m not going ..." said Ash bluntly..

Lucario puts Ash's cap on his head and said - " Master...You have always been on the good side... Lets show them once again " 
"Ok never mind .. " said Ash turning his face away to hide the truth.
Lucario lets out a small giggle and walks with Ash ... Ash leaves his rest pokemon to sleep..

"K Lucario ..Lets Save the Day :) "

-------------------------
"Chesnaught now , Mega evolve " as he raised his hand to make the make the mega evolution complete...
Chesnaught was super strong now ... But it was facing a mighty gyarados ...

"mega evolution at the start..huh .. You really are scared..." laughed Lysander who was sure that Calem will lose..
"I will show you...Now Chesnaught ...Hammer Arm " - squealed Calem at his Chesnaught who was sure of attacking the Mighty gyarados..
"Gyarados ..Finish this .. HYPER BEAM .." - ordered Lysander ...

Gyarados lets out a powerful beam of hyper beam towards Chesnaught who was coming with all his might to hit the creature at its face....
Hyper beam made a direct contact and ... Chesnaught fell with a huge thud on the ground ...
It fainted..
Calem let out a huge shock ... He was scared of the mightiness of the creature which stood at the centre of the cliff...
" Now gyarados Use Hyper beam on all of them " points towards all the police and Calem , News reporters ....

Gyarados obeys the command and starts to fire the Hyper beam at the crowd..
Everyone was shocked at such an inhumane behaviour...They were doomed to die ...

"NOW FIRE !!! " Lysander ordered his ace to release the enrage of the hyperbeam...

"AURA SPHERE !!! " ... 
The Aura sphere blocks the entire Hyper beam as the crowd stare in shock... seeing the Aura sphere engulfing the whole of Hyper beam...
"Wooh!!! ... " cried Officer Jenny..
The Blue ball of avenge burst through the Hyper Beam and makes a critical hit on the gyarados...
Gyarados was barely standing...
.....
"Who was that ? " in a surprise state all stared at the sky ...
"SHOW YOURSELF ... YOU !!! " screamed Lysander at the top of his lungs seeking vengeance right away...

Silence falls upon the floor as all stare at each other in confusion .. None knew who had saved them all

And here comes A raven haired Boy , A  cerulean blue cap  , A champion cape , half palm gloves , and a mask on his face ...
His eyes were gleaming with confidence , as if the entire universe was down him , His attire showed him a Legendary , and the way He came from the crowd ....It all meant only One thing ....

HE WAS THE POKEMON MASTER...  

on his side was The Aura Pokemon , The guardian of Moon  ,The  Lone wolf ,  LUCARIO...

(ANIME BATTLE THEME - ASH VICTORY SONG ...STARTS TO PLAY)

STARTS TO PLAY)

"Here I am " Ash  said " You want me ? Lets make a deal ... I defeat you in a pokemon battle ... You give the girl to us  and never come back ...If I lose the decision is all yours ..."

"You have got yourself a deal !!" - said Lysander grinning with an evil smile...
"Perfect then , Lets see what have you got .." Ash said ..

"Please Don't fight alone ...We are with you ... We can surely be a help...!!"  said Calem to the  Pokemon Master...

"Try Yourselves ... I Don't Mind ... Hey Lysander !!! They want to test you all out .. Lets see if you defeat them ... then we can battle ..." said Ash to the Villain...

In an evil smile " sure , I don't mind showing off my power ,as long as it comes to defeat you pokemon master... I want to get your head here ... right under my foot ... I will do everything to achieve that ....
"Lets See ..." grinned Ash as he  and Lucario went sideways to witness the power...

As all officers drive their Arcanine , Braviary , Rapidash and Dragonite to hurl up the villain ...who was standing with all his grunts who were with gyarados , salamence , Tyranitar , Houndoom andMetagross...
Calem - " come out Talonflame ... lets show some real strength !!! "

"Groups of Pokemon have gathered to stop the villain dead end on its tracks who has the Kalos queen , Serena in his hands" the reporter added " a mysterious Pokemon trainer also has shown up in the fight who has challenged Lysander and his Gyarados , which earlier defeated the Kalos King , Calem 's Ace pokemon , Chesnaught in just one shot..."

"LETS GOOO !!! TALONFLAME !!! " - shouted Calem .
"LETS GOO !!! ARCANINE !!! BRAVIARYY !!! DRAGONITE AND RAPIDASH" - shouted officer Jenny and her colleagues..

"USE HYPER BEAM !!!" - THE GRUNTS SHOUTED IN UNISON
"USE HURRICANE !!!" - Called CALEM
"USE HYPER BEAM !!!" - shouted the officers in unison ...

As Both the Moves Collided , It was the villainous side which came out on top... The good ones were defeated ... thrown and kicked out by the hyper beam which had intensely burnt their pokemon dealing massive damage ...
"They are Too strong " - said Calem in a crying tone ...
....

"Maybe..." Replied Ash with a smile underneath his mask...😉
His eyes intimidated Calem , that this man was either too powerful and confident or just an immense fool ...

"LETS BATTLE LYSANDER... ALL OF YOU AGAINST ME... " said Ash in his champion tone...

"I WILL OBLITERATE YOU POKEMON MASTER... JUST WAIT AND WATCH..." Grinned Lysander at the Pokemon Master..
His eyes say something Unique ... they are no ordinary battler eyes...

"LUCARIO ... I CHOOSE YOU... " said Ash , clenching his fists hard , taking a battle position...

"THIS IS THE END OF THE LINE ... Lysander ..." to which Lysander looked Furiously...😠

As the day comes to an end ... Ash and Lucario have come to save the day ... Who is actually Lysander ? why does he want to kill Ash ? 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES....

Did you like it ? mention in the comments ...vote for sure ... Until then Thank you..😄

Peace✌️