I am Sorry

Thank you for 11k Views and even supporting the book . Well here's the next episode 

I am extremely grateful to all of you . . .

[ Loop it and play it . Well be sure  that this will surely make you emotional . Read next .. enjoy ]

"Ashh ? "

"Serena ? "

"Ash, you shouldn't have come here , you are supposed to rest . . ." Serena said while she got up a little from her bed . 

" No problem Serena , anyways I wanted to see how you are doing . . ." replied Ash while coming in with both pikachu and sylveon .

"Hey Pikachu , Sylveon , how ya doing ? " Serena joyed on the sight of the two cuties .

"Chaa" Pikachu cooed as he rubbed his body against Serena's while Sylveon wrapped her feelers around Serena's hand . 

"Serena , how are the wounds ? " Ash asked rubbing her hand with his hand while sitting on the bench nearby . 

"Yeah , a little , but they soon will get fine . . ." Serena said with a tint of sadness as she noticed the warmth Ash was radiating towards her .

Both needed to talk out each other . Even though they didn't know where to start , They had to resolve issues among themselves . After all they are lovers , or 'were' as Ash thought .

"Serena , I want to talk about something . . . "Ash started as he held her hand with a firm grip .

Serena noticed this . She knew Ash wanted to talk about 'her' . Also She had this as the only chance to make her misunderstanding worth understandable to Ash . She instantly replied -

"Yeah , I wanted to talk something too . Well you start . . ."

Ash gulped at the thought . One wrong word could just bring their relationship crashing down . He knew he had much to talk about .Pikachu and Sylveon had gone out giving them the personal space . Ash knew that Serena wouldn't cheat on him . So he took a more formal approach of arriving at his decision  about Serena . The question had to be direct yet not rude.
He gathered his guts and spoke -

" Sorry Serena for running off Yesterday .  It was mean of me " 

Serena gulped . Did Ash think that she and Trevor were already a thing ? Why did he start with an apology  ? Was Ash guilty that I got hurt by his Pokémon only . Millions of questions barraged through her mind with Ash why , Ash what  etc. but she had to speak up to continue the conversation . 

"No Problem Ash , I knew you were sad . " 

Ash got hurt . Sad ? Only sad ? was that the right word to justify Love for someone ? Was Serena dumping him ? Was Serena a mean by now ? Little did Ash know that he had quite gone a little judgmental about Serena . He had to ask about Trevor . He had to , or else the knife would stab a wound deeper .

"So Serena , Trevor is your friend now ? " 

Serena expected the worst . Ash had started believing that Trevor was her boyfriend . He had started thinking that as long as you remain with a famous guy , you get recognized . Ash had somewhat given up on her . But She had to spit out the truth , the truth about Trevor .

"No Ash , Trevor is a liar . . ."

Ash's dull eyes shot up . 'Trevor is a liar ' ran across his minds . The misunderstanding that Serena was telling was this . This was it .

 But he had quite ambiguous thoughts on this . He wasn't present everywhere , but he saw Serena and Trevor travel through out the Lunch Break . They were looking happy . When she passed through Prof Juniper's class , Serena didn't know that he had also seen her with Trevor.

Although Serena didn't have a official boyfriend , but Trevor had earned quite a fame in the school in little amount of time , and when they both travelled together , the school actually looked on to them as future couples .Even Gary said the same thing to him . But to him , the school dumped him only as a 'Cheater' . He did defeat Mega Pokémons with ease , but some random had spread the rumor of ' enhancing drugs ' . Ash got humiliated in front of many classes , so he never bothered to battle through , not even with Gary . 

"How come ?  . . . I mean . . . He was quite well behaving with you . . ."

The situation had turned worse . Serena gasped when she heard Ash not believing her . She sure had shattered him a lot . Ash always believed her whenever something sprang up , but today she was suffering . Ash had become the tough person today because of the numerous problems he had faced until now . Comforting Ash was her priority . After all , it was his heart that kept pumping her life . She was turning pale . If Ash would no longer consider her as his love , then she didn't know what she would do . She wanted to be her partner of happiness , sadness , joy , distress and above all LOVE .

"Trevor tricked me to his trap  Ash . . . Trust me"

The word 'Trust' has heavy implications . It is very difficult to place trust on somebody , but when he/she breaks your trust , then you are not able to put up your trust on anyone either in this big world . 'Trust ' is that thin line of difference which Ash had set up on Lance and his G - Men to protect his mother . 'Trust' is that thin line of courage which Ash had on Serena's memories . 'Trust ' is that thin line which segregates the good from the bad . 

The world does go by the prolific Quote - 

Nothing is True , Everything is Permitted . . .

But The hope of Aspiring for an ideal life will be ever running in a good hearted human .No matter what happens he will continue to strive for  The Ideal life which separated his losses forever , his sadness forever , his hatred forever .

Yes . . .  Ash had started hating Serena . Not because she was using up words to execute her truth , not because of her love for him but because she couldn't resist . She couldn't fight back . Why always save her ? She had grown strong from overcoming Calem . She had her love . She could have told Trevor then and there that she loved me so no way he would force upon her . 

"Then why did you two kiss ? " 

Words escaped Ash with a fury . It was somewhat rude . Serena understood that Ash had accessed it wrong . He didn't trust her now . He wanted answers . He wanted damn answers , so that he could be over with her . Sadness filled Serena's heart . She was more broken than ever . Ash had started behaving rude . 

To Ash , this was unfair . He came to the showcase even to make her remember , but Serena dumped him , not to mention but kicked him from her life . He did everything to make her happy , but all she had done was to forget the one she loved from day one in Kalos . Heck she even didn't remember those properly . All she could tell to him was glances . They were not even memories . He had survived on a mechanical heart and lived in sorrow , but Serena . . . She aspired her dream even , became the Kalos Queen . and who did the toiling ? of course him .

"Ash , He caught me off-guard . I was searching for you . . ."

Off -guard ? Was that even a word ? How off -guard one can be that they are dominated to a full 30 seconds Kiss ? That too , not even pushing from her leg . Ash had seen the  kiss . Serena had her eyes closed during the kiss , and even her hands were not pushing , not even her legs . Tears had just sprung up his eyes after 5 seconds that he closed his eyes .

 He had brought her a book which was not even available in the continent for her to read . Mann that was so difficult . Contacting Prof Juniper's American Cousin's Librarian at school , Paying in advance and even tracking the order cause it was coming cross seas just for him . It was a limited edition one . 100 Books in the entire continent . and all lead to this ? was this the fake love he was with ?

"Serena , you know what , Sylveon had her feelers wrap around me . "

This meant a lot for Serena . Not only Ash was an important part of her life , it was an important part of her Pokémon's life too . If Ash abandoned her , then her Pokémon would never forgive her for the task she had done . All the misunderstanding now was eating her life's potential future now . Ash was her love . She couldn't live without Ash .

 Her destiny without Ash seemed vague , empty and lonely . She would die by withering . Tears had sprung up on her eyes too as she reminisced her feelings for Ash . 

                                                   "Ash . . . I Love you . . . " 

Ash couldn't be more surprised than this . Serena was crying . and managed to say 'I love you ' .
But the thought of Trevor and Serena kissing came to him repeatedly . Though Serena had said it from the heart , but was it worth it ? was it enough to melt him down . The three magical words rang continuously through Ash's head , but he was not budged even . He was headstrong .

Little did he notice that Tears were on his eyes too , he was in pain . Was it pain of acceptance ? or pain of regret ? or pain of past . . . He couldn't explain himself . He considered Serena as his Life partner . Although he should have died after his mother's death , Her face and his pokemon had kept him alive . The mechanical heart didn't beat as the normal heart , but it did have the feelings as one would always say - 

True Feelings come from the heart 

His Aura had never died down . His love for Serena never backed down . Even when she threw him apart , even when he didn't have any reason to love for  , He had one thing still lifting him up

                                                              HOPE

Hope had the best of Ash . It gave him the strength to go on , even when there was eternal darkness all around . Hope was the only thing Ash relied upon when he lost everything . and today His burning flame of Hope was mysteriously 'FLICKERING'

Hope had the best of Serena too . She always believed that one day , even after a million days , but one day , she will become herself once again . Her flame of hope was downing every second Ash went to silence . 

"Serena . . . " He started 

Serena shot up her swollen eyes in hope . Hope that Ash would finally accept the fact . Hope that Ash would finally tell that it was not her mistake . Hope that Ash would tell ' I love you . . .' 

But Fate has different things written when the world goes by the quote - 

        ". . . . NOTHING IS TRUE EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED . . . ."

                                             "I am sorry . . . "

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES . . . 

How did it feel ? mention in the comments .. Be sure to upvote if you liked it . I will meet ya in the next one ... 💙 until then bye ...
Seems like I m out of words too , but I grew emotional writing this ...

PEACE
✌️