A Legend Forgotten

Ash POV

huh ??? again ... How can I not forget it already !!! well maybe because it is unforgettable...
I have been constantly having these nightmares and it has been over 4 months.

Lucario - " Master are you okay ? You are panting heavily "(spoke through his aura)

I am fine Lucario...thank you...Well lets go usual stuff... get some travelling and see off young trainers..
Hi My name's Ash Ketchum...Well you did see my nightmare at starting I suppose...Well after becoming the pokemon master I faced a great turndown of events...And Now at my house I have several pokemon including my bud pikachu , Greninja , Lucario , Charizard , Sceptile , Incineroar , Dragonite and Infernape...Sadly my other pokemon died in the incident...well now I have come a long way from the way I was back at Kanto...I don't have quite many things to do since I have become the Pokemon master...or Maybe I m not the Pokemon Master...But I have gave up on battling trainers though I give them tips to become strong...

Lucario - " Ash lets go for a walk to the city " insisting his master to lighten up his mood

Ok Lucario...lets GO...

General POV

Ash makes his way to the streets and sees a poster  where his opponents have clenched big time trophies from various regions .
Even his friends have become what they had aspired for...

Flashback-

Ash got back to the pokemon league. He was thrown out... every person said that he didn't win anything though he showed them the trophies and certificates.
People disgraced him as a cheat who showed up during battles and Lost everytime. Ash was humiliated and told as a loser "who never battles ". Ash couldn't stand to this insult and gave up on trying for the Pokemon Master - his Sole dream...
He knew that Mewtwo had manipulated the world by its powers and made them forget about him , rather fed lies about him as a trainer.
Ash cried on his bed remembering his mother , his pokemon who helped him overcome the feat , and at last he gave up on his dream

Flashback Ends

"Wooh they sure have achieved a lot...Happy lives " a sad tune ringed his face with depression as he said this

"Master the people dont knw your power ... you are the strongest....Why don't show  them again where they belong " said Lucario with extreme competitive tone as he looked upon ash's drooled face

"There is no point in battling ...Lucario ...It just cost me too much...I don't wanna battle anyone.It brings back memories." replied Ash in a crying tone and suspiciously fell to one knee.
"Master are you Ok?"
"I m fine Lucario...thanks.."

Lucario's stomach growled with exhaustion to which Ash smiled and replied -" hungry eh.. lets grab a bite.." to which Lucario blushed a little while smiling at his trainer.

[ They are in the Kalos Region btw for ur info]

Ash went to a famous restaurant in Kalos where People identified him almost immediately.
Greeted by stares , boos , ugly comments , Ash calmly went to an empty doubles seat with Lucario , who was glaring at them in anger...

Lucario ( via aura) - " Master . The people . They are getting on my nerves . I will lose my control." ( via aura) -." no need to worry Lucario . Have your feast and then we will go ..", said  Ash smiling at Lucario which stabilized him.

as Lucario feasted upon his bun , Ash drank the coffee which he ordered for himself....But their peace was short lived. A Big grunt came to their table and said - "get off here, My place "to which Ash replied -" there are plenty around , have any other "
The Grunt grabbed Ash's collar and said - " Kiddo I don't have time for your Shit talks... Gimme the Seat and go Run off to your pathetic Mother..."

Ash POV

This man got on my nerves ..who was he saying a pathetic mother ....I will show him his place.
I quickly grabbed him , tossed him to the ground and threw a upper cut.
The grunt went flying back and roared with anger ..He came at me with full force running with anger to tackle me to the ground . I instead dodged him and gave nice kick which made him land on an empty table with his head spun around .. Man that was a scene to watch ...I laughed a little and then made it to the streets with Lucario..

Then we come across an Advertisement -
 " KALOS QUEEN SERENA'S LIVE PERFORMANCE AT THE PRISM TOWER EXCLUSIVE FOR TODAY"

She has become the Kalos queen huh... great !!! I will surely see her at the prism tower today..

Those blue cerulean eyes , the Blonde golden hair , the hat , the exquisite attire and the most beautiful, her smile were enough to give me hope for all my journeys. She had grown quite close to me , I didn't realise earlier but now I know that I loved her a lot . I wanted to tell her the day I became the Pokemon Master but everything is shattered now...I have lost her .. maybe she has found someone in her life or maybe she doesn't remember me at all . Many questions popped in my mind and my desire was to meet her and tell her all about this .

Lucario - " she would remember you master .. don't worry !! " to which I turned a slight smile which made Lucario happy..
Thank you Lucario

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

How was it . let me know in the comments .. do upvote..

                    Peace✌️