Blue ?

3 K views ? seriously ...I m falling short of words ... thank you to all who have contributed an active part in reading these stories . I thank you all again for providing excellent comments to keep me going .. Thank you ...🙏💙💙😊😊 Lets get back to the story.

Though Calem challenged me for a battle , I don't think It will ever occur as it would be over 7 days for him to return and the project had to be submitted next week . I was walking through the  corridor with my head straight down embarrassed by the situation I was just in a few moments ago . And Serena had run away , so getting to her would be rather difficult ...sigh 
I must go to the next class ... Man schools are boring !!!

It took me quite a while to find the next class . I was wandering to different places and eventually found myself lost in this entire school . The corridors seemed endless , the rooms were all the same with different teachers , but I was lost in this vast Maze .

Then I heard a whimpering voice . It was from the locked store room , but to my surprise this time , there was no lock on the door . The whimpering were cried , probably of a girl , Maybe Serena !! I opened the door and found myself pushed out by a senior girl who was panting with exhaustion ..
She had swollen bloody eyes , tears on her cheeks and torn clothes .
I could not grab confidence at the sight .

She was Blue , the person who got me to the class in the first place ...

"Umm .. Blue ?What were you doing in here ? " I asked .
"Thank you very much . I am extremely grateful to you .." I was confused at this .
She turned a little to ease her back , and the sight grabbed me into serious strike .

Her body was beaten up from whips , blood shotted back along with serious injuries all over , It was a dangerous sight to behold , her blue eyes told that she had been tortured , too badly this time.
"Blue , lets get to the medic in the school .." I said as I worried about her condition .
"No ... " She replied sadly .
"Blue , you can't survive like that ... Lets get to the medic .." I told .
"No... No .. this is fine .." She said .

" Blue if you are not going to the medic , then come with me to the hospital then ..." I said furiously .
"NO !!!" She shouted as her eyes were taken by the verge of tears awaiting to burst out .
"Ok go... DO WHATEVER YOU WANT !!! " 

"please don't leave me ...  !! " she said faintly .

She had a locket in her hand , she dropped it on the floor .

With these last words , she fainted on the floor . I was awestruck . I called upon the professors and we all took her to the hospital. 

~

Blue was at the hospital .

I had come to home . It was already evening .

Well , I didn't have a glance at the locket . Maybe its something personal . I may not look until she gains consciousness and shows me herself .

Ring Ring ...Ring Ring ...

"Hello Red Tenzo speaking ..."

"Red We wish that you inform your school that Blue is good of health and will join soon . And the matter of fact that someone has to pick up her .She is discharged from the hospital ."

"Sure ..I am on my way .." and I kept the phone and walked towards the door.
"Master may I join along ? " asked Lucario . 
"Sure Lucario , no Problem .. " I said . 

We two reached the Hospital . It was quite near . I had a talk with the doctor in charge about the medications , and reached the room in which Blue was admitted .

"Umm .. May I come in ? " I knocked .
"Yes sure.. " came a calm serene response .

"Ohh Red ... Nice seeing you ...Maybe you were right .. I needed the medic .." she chuckled .
I grinned and sat on the chair nearby . 
"Doctor has given you some medications . Its on this paper . Be sure to tell your Mom about this .She will take care .." 
I then saw a bent face ,sorrowful , on the verge of tears . The brown haired girl was on the brink of breaking down .
"Umm .. Blue I m sorry ... " I apologized .
"No problem Red .." she said as she controlled her tears from falling down . 
"Blue where do u stay ? " I asked out of curiosity .
"at the school .." she replied which gave me quite a shock .
"Well , are you honest about it ? " I gave a confused look .
"Yes . I don't have any home .. I stay at the school .." she said .

Well this was harsh ... no guardians , no money , and no home on top of that . I felt pain for my senior who was way too good to all . Her smile was somewhat cute and her lovely face was enjoyed by all ...

I helped her climb on the wheel chair as I drove her on the streets  leaving the Kalos hospital behind .

"Where are you taking me Red ? " she was hesitant and confused at the newer streets .
"Well , honestly , its My house .. " I replied .
"Won't your mother mind ? " she asked in a curious tone looking up to me.

"My mother died , Blue ..." I said with fear , pain and multi pain emotions coming over to me .

"Ohh I m very sorry Red .. " 

"No problem Blue .. lets just get home ."

As we got home , Blue was amazed at the house . It was as if she had seen the best house in whole of Kalos . Her jaw had dropped and she was looking rubbing her eyes , if in case it was a mirage .
I grinned a little .
She got off from the wheel chair and wobbly walked on the house indoors . I was behind her , if she fell anytime .

"Well Blue .Here is something that came out of your hand " I said as I handed down the locket to her .
"Thank you very much Red . Its very precious ..." she said in a cheerful joyous smile  and embraced the locket .

"well lets have dinner , sit on the table , I will be soon .. " I said as I walked back to the kitchen to make the food . 

"Lucario , give blue some water " I said as I hurried back ...

"Sure Master ..!!" 

"Your Lucario is quite strong , I saw it in the match .. " she said while drinking the water .
"yep we have practiced a lot . " I said . She just grinned .

After the dinner 

"Well Blue , lets get to your room , have a proper sleep and be ready for tomorrow . " I said yawning to my room .

"Thanks very much Red. I appreciate it very much .. " She said .

"Hey Btw , Would you mind If I could see what is in the locket .." I asked curiously .

"No problem Red .. " she said as she took off her locket and was about to open the photo contained in it .

                                                             "NO WAYY !!!  BLUE ?" 

What did Ash see in the photo ? Who is Blue actually ? Find out 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES ....

Liked it ? mention in the comments . Be sure to upvote . I will see you in the next one .. till then thank you and bbye ..

Peace✌️