Christmas Eve

Here it is . The episode is here .Sorry for the delay. Enjoy 💙

SERENA POV

The winter was up .

Snow was everywhere .

The windows were foggy while the panes were frozen .

7 days and everything had become back normal .

Ash , Blue , Maria and I ... one Happy Family . 

School was off due to winter holidays , and here was I gathering my belongings in my room so as to look upon my past memories . Maria advised me to do so . Gathering past memories on times of Christmas nearing was a good way of cherishing your past and relieving them in the present as well . 

Ash and Blue were having their time as usual . Sister - Brother went to their favorite place this morning for their part in Bonding after the unusual turn of events which took place . Blue acted just like Ash's mother advising over his appearance , eating habits , communication and stuff . But Ash being Ash , and his Pokémon being like him always were on the hype . This man gathers like endless energy and optimism out of nowhere .

Gary , May and Dawn had become special part of our lives too . Gary had become a good hand in Pokémon research at school and often visited Ash and me . May and Dawn were quite on good on terms with me and were now my best friends . The brunette often fangirled over her crushes and drifted on to her imaginary world , while Dawn being the Matchmaker always helped her overcome her crush over the boy she loved .

While I looked through my belongings , I saw a photo . It was a past one though . It contained me and Maria when she had completed her degree . The photo contained Mom too . That day went so good , with the party held at the famous restaurant and lots of gifts from relatives too . 

I looked through certificates of my school life , which I won through out , like in quizzes and performing competitions . Mom used to say - " Serena , you will become an amazing performer ."
She had seen me battle my way to Kalos Queen . It was a tough challenge but I buzzed right through the point  beating Aria by a huge fraction of votes .

Then came another photo . This was with Ash though . The last photo , which I took with him at the airport before saying my goodbye . I blushed through the nostalgia as I had for the first time lose my kiss to him thus breaking his dense wall . But it was still over my head , that how could I forget Ash of all people . 

"I will ask him when we get alone . " I pondered .

"What will you ask whom when you get alone ? " A voice came  from her back .

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGhhhh !!! .." I shrilled and turned to see Ash with hands on his ears . 

"Turn down the volume Sere , You wouldn't want me deaf will you ? " Ash spoke as my voice subsided .

"You Scared Me ..!! " I shouted at him and he burst into a fit of laughter .

"What's so funny ? " I playfully glared and pouted .

"You look so funny and cute when you are angry . " He laughed again .

"Mister I will make this Laugh a deadly one . " I playfully glared and tickled him on his toes .

"Serena ... Hahah ...NO ...Sere ...Haaaaaa... Please Serena ... Hahhhhaaa ..." He said as he rolled on the floor due to his tickle spot being handled by me .

"Don't make me .." I left him and returned to my belongings .

( gathers breath) Serena , what are . . . you . . .looking at ? " He said as he laid his head on my shoulder . 

" I am going through my old belongings , maybe I will find something interesting . " I said as he slightly slid his hand over my waist .

"Ash .. ? " I asked .

"I want to see too . Maybe we two will find some of my photos as well . " He said .

"No worries . "

We looked through all my notes , old copies , books , my calligraphy in Junior classes , and different projects which I had made . There was one special diary at the end of the rack .

"Serena , look its a diary . " He said as he started to open it up .

"Read for me too . " I said and left him to narrate the contents of the diary .