Abandonment ?

May and Dawn were the most energizing beams in the class. A week had passed since Ash and I were together , Iris , Clemont and Alain being a part of our group , May and Dawn fan-girling over our relationship and teachers calling Ash for mysterious reasons . The best part was that Ash had a family now , as he said , 'All I lacked was a family and you have completed it Serena' . The Pokémon master was a filmy one for sure exaggerating over his topics of interest and acting all heroic often bustling into comedy . He sure was my love .

"Hey Sere .. What ya thinkin' ? " Ash asked me with concern as we both walk through the corridors to our next class . 
"Nothing important " I say as I put my hand over his hand to give him assurance .
"Ok " He said . 

As we were making to the next class , I saw one tall , well built face , with dazzling hair walking through the corridor ,  He was the former Hoenn Champion , Trevor .  He was wearing a black formal shirt with roll out jeans  and a fresh look over his handsome face ? Umm Did I say handsome ?  He was a heart- throb for sure for girls . Girls literally drooled at his physique .His attributes almost matched Ash but in a slightly different way , and he was heading towards me ? Umm me ? 

"My wishes  Kalos Queen .. !! " He greeted with a slight smile . 
"Hi ! " I responded almost immediately . 
"Well we have not met earlier ... but I am the Hoenn Champion , Trevor . I am new to the school today , Mind telling me which class is class 568 ? " He asked .
"Well Its the same class I am having first class at , you can come with us .. " I replied and glanced at Ash who was a little angry ? 

"Yeah...sure . . . Hey I guess I have seen you somewhere ? " He said pointing at Ash .
"Umm me ? " He asked with confusion .
"Oh .. now I remember .. you were kicked out of the Hoenn League of claiming some title or so , How pathetic . . ." He commented with an evil smirk .
I was feeling bad for Ash . I knew about his tragic past , but Trevor kinda triggered him .

"Serena ... Professor Juniper wanted a talk ... I will find you in break .. " He said with a cold tone and left me dumbfounded with the new boy . 

"So ... Serena is he your - like boyfriend ? " Trevor asked with a slight hesitation .

"oh .. No he is just a friend ... We live nearby .. " I lied as he told me to never reveal his location to anyone or say that I am his girlfriend cause it will lead to public hatred towards me ... 

"Oh.. great ... So Shall we walk together ? " He asked . 
"Yeah.. Sure " I replied .

Trevor was a good guy , as far as I saw him until now . He maintained his distance from me , talked about things he liked  and his overall personal life . I found his life quite intriguing . We talked about quite a lot of things . Ash hardly shared his previous life . I guess he was good then ... But his personality had changed a lot after the 'event' happened as he says . 

It was time for break . I hadn't seen Ash since first period . He had different classes other than Maths , Science and Battle class . I quickly gathered my books and was about to go the cafeteria .

"Hey you could show me the school around you know ? I am new here , we can have some lunch at Cafeteria and then take a visit to school .. " He asked .

I could not deny such proper request so I nodded . Yet I was unsure of Ash , where did he go ? Maybe some work ? 

--------------------------------------------------

Ash never came to the cafeteria. I was alone with Trevor now . Trevor and I had a meal , though I ate half because of thinking about Ash , Now was the time to show him different parts of school .Great just great !

"So The boy's name is Red .. Is he good - at battling ? " Trevor asked .
"Yeah he's pretty good . People say he can beat champions just by using his one pokemon - his ace " I replied with Pride .
"And who is this Ace ? " He asked with a grin .
"Lucario " I replied without hesitation .
"Oh... Lets see how strong he is really " He smirked devilishly .

I saw Ash near a classroom with Professor Juniper , besides her was my rival at the Kalos Showcase , Aria , the Former queen  and she was sitting quite near to Ash , umm Too close . They were discussing upon something as we walked through multiple classrooms . He was at work then huh ? 

"Serena , I will just get my books stay here ", as he went into the classroom after our school tour , I just nodded . It was lonely without Ash . Trevor was good , but the atmosphere could be handled only by him . He is my love .

"Sorry for keeping you waiting Serena .. " He replied as he came a little closer to my head . 
I drifted back at his action  " Um No problem Trevor ... " I hesitantly gave a grin .

"So Serena , Could we go out for a day , like to eat somewhere ? " he asked  out of the topic as we both walked towards the exit . 
"Umm ..asking for a date ? " I replied . 
"No .. No .. Like it can be a date but I am not good at those things .. " He replied with a slight blush . 
I tried to say no in a polite way .I was about to speak up then -

Then he leaned close to me . I had no idea what was he upto but a smirk , a evil one crept his face . Malice ? What were with the expressions ?

He quietly reached for my hips and grabbed my waist hard . "Aww come on Serena . don't You want to roam out with your boyfriend ." He smirked and then leaned in for a kiss . I was cut off by his lips on my face . I tried to retract my face but he was dominating . But then he left . I gasped for air with slight tears and angry look on my face .

But the next look was devastating .I heard a thud sound . Those were books on floor and the person I least expected was present . Ash had dropped his books . He was astounded by me . His eyes were cold , devastated and tearful .No No ... This was a misunderstanding . Trevor was still staring at me and his eyes devilishly turned towards him .

" S - e - r - e - n - a ? . . ." He gasped . His words had stammered . He had seen it all , he had brought the novel which I had been longing to read for quite a while and asked the librarian . The librarian didn't have it as the recent edition was never published in the continent . No wonder Ash had ordered it overseas . His Auburn eyes were turning cold and greyish . My heart broke at the scene . Not only did I break his friendship , but his trust over everybody .

"Hey Serena ? Where you staring at ? Ohh.. its Red ... " He smirked at the sight of him like he was waiting for the right opportunity to strike me . 

"Give this to her..." Ash said  coldly with angry yet sorrow voice ,as he gave the book to Gary who stood by his side bewildered at the sight .

Ash then turned around starting to quietly walk away .

"Red ... This is a misunderstanding ..." I pushed aside Trevor as I ran towards him . But Trevor had my hand locked with his , I couldn't budge .

"Red wait .. " Tears were flowing through my eyes at my helplessness . Red had seen it all wrong. Trevor was the one dominating .  He had pinned me against the wall . I was weak . 

He stopped midway . His hoodie still over his face . The darkness almost consuming him .

"Thank You Serena ... " He said and walked away . 

I was broken with tears . Red had loved me from the start , but now the trust was shattered . The heart was broken .  He would never break out . I would never break out . 

"Serena . . . What's with Red ? " Trevor cheekily grinned as Red had gone far away before I could catch him .
I tried to give him a tight slap . But he dodged and then held my hand firmly .

"Oh no no ... You wouldn't hit your boyfriend ? " He smirked devilishly .

"Release her " said Gary with a threatening tone .

"Of course Idiot... Lets do a challenge .. If this Red of yours beats me in a pokemon battle then I shall never come to your life again . But if he loses you are all mine ... " He laughed out  a devil laugh .

"You would never win against him you Bastard .. " I shouted with extreme venom in my face . I was enraged , extremely by the act he just pulled off . 

"We will see , dear " He chuckled and went away  whistling in the other direction . 

I now needed to find Ash . He probably would have gone home , I need to settle the matter for once and get him back . Gary gave me the book and I ran towards home with all my energy ,still hoping if Ash could believe me . 

The Rain started at the same time . All memories with Ash ran through my mind . Then a sudden blank out happened as if some Flame extinguished

I shook it off and started running again ..
The thoughts were fast and quiet but the thought of losing Ash was the  only thing on my mind . The street lights blinded against me , like forcing me to never reach home at time . 
But I didn't expect this to happen ... 

" Ash what ? "

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES ...

Liked it ? Mention in the comments ... Be sure to upvote . What do you think is the last line " Ash what ? "  Be sure to mention your thoughts . Thanks to all ... Be sure to upvote ..Bye.

Peace
✌️