Diary ?

6K VIEWS ?? great ... I thank you all for your support till now . I am having a blast writing this one . Anyways enjoy --

SERENA POV 

                                     "Its better late than never "

But it was too late for even me to re-analyze the situation I had put Ash into.
Well this quote inspires me a lot . Cause I think Ash needs ample rest and care and exciting moments before you know , he passes away .

I didn't know , but If I fall in love with him , then for eternity sake I will never be able to forget him . And If he falls in love with me , that's the cliché I don't want . I must go away . I must stay away from him , do not make him angry for my stupid actions in love .

"So Red Lets do that project of ours.." I asked him while he yawned on his bed .

"Yeah sure .. Serena " He nodded pulling his phone back to the pocket .

 Red and I started the project of ours . But the constant thought of him being Ash and him dying stabbed my heart repeatedly. I remembered him but scarcely . I couldn't pay full attention until he broke up ..

"Serena ? Something's wrong ?" He asked , his marker still in his hand ,breaking the drawing .

"Oh ... Its nothing ." I lied and smiled awkwardly to him , hiding my hands behind my back.

"Serena ? " He shot up again.
"Yes ?" 
"If something bothers you , you can talk to me .. I will listen ." He said . His eyes met mine . I could have stared on those eyes for over eternity . Those chocolate eyes were warming and radiating a special aura.

"Master anything you need to eat ? " broke Lucario as he entered the room to check on me and Ash. Did he wait for us to break out ? Who knows ?

"No Lucario , I m fine .." Ash said .

"Fine .." 

At this moment , I was in Ash's personal room . I hadn't peeked a glance at the room ,even I had been here for the last 30 mins . I was just lost in my thoughts . And then I saw a teeming huge trophy behind in a rack . It was a big one .

"Hey Red ? Whats that ? " I asked pointing out to the big trophy which hid its title behind the box .
"Umm .. no . Its just .. ah .. a school trophy ...thats it .." He stammered hesitantly smiling at me .I could figure out that he was lying.

"May I have a look ?" I asked hesitantly .

"What's the ruckus all of a sudden ? " He shot up in a calm tone .

"I just was curious thats it ..." I knew I had messed up , asking that . He was angry at me .

"Ok go ahead !! " He slithered his tone as calm as he could be..

 Wait ? Really ? He said 'go ahead' to watch the trophy ? Maybe It was some ID revealing like ? He knelt down his head and I walked up  . The rack was a big one . and the trophy consumed most of its space . I lifted the trophy  and in gold letters read the name - "  WORLD POKEMON CHAMPION - ASH KETCHUM " . 

It was a surprise . A big one . I never knew Ash was the champion . Nor did I hear about anything for Ash being a champion . I heard that Leon had defended the title up till now . I couldn't make out what was going on here ...

"Red ? " I  asked , still confused. I turned around .

But he was gone . Nowhere to be seen . He would have left the room . But he didn't inform me either , this drove me more crazy . I started looking for more clues to make out what was all the fuss about 'Ash Ketchum ' .

The rack was dusty . It had many trophies . Considerably 8 trophies  stood out to me .
It was all 8 trophies of all regions . The Kanto , Kalos , Sinnoh , Johto , Hoenn , Unova , Alola and Galar .  He had won it all , there were certificates , there were battle frontiers , the Orange league title too.. On top of that , He had officially become the Pokemon world monarch .

And then at the last of rack , came a shadowy photoframe with a photo

It was Ash and her Mom . He was so cute .  The photo brought tears to my eyes . I had lost my mom . The feeling of loneliness was still there. But Ash still had it ? But where was her Mom anyway ? Don't tell me ? No No ...I drifted my thoughts aside and started looking for more things in the rack .

Next to the rack lay a pile of newspapers . It was stored carefully I guess . They were clean and stored in bundles .

                                "     Ash Ketchum - The new name of the era " 

I turned to look at the newspaper headlines . They mentioned Ash as the best trainer about to take to Leon . I could not believe it . It was the same Ash now holding a trophy .

                         " Ash Ketchum defeats Cynthia - the Sinnoh Champion "

                       " Ash Ketchum defeats Lance - the Johto Champion "

                                       " Ash Ketchum - the name on every lips "

I could not do anything but stare at awe . ' Ash has beaten every one of them ' .I gasped . Ash was strong no doubt , but he had achieved his dream ? Ash was "THE POKEMON MASTER ? " ... 

"So you found out it seems ... " said a voice from the back sending a quick chill onto my spine . 

I turned around to find Lucario on the door . "Lucario ?? " I gasped at the deadly stare he gave to me from the door .

"Yes .. You found out it seems about Master .. " Lucario walked in and stood right in front of me .

"Lucario , Please tell me everything about Ash ..I don't remember at all " I begged in front of the wolf .

" No ... " He said sternly .

"Why ? " I cried  clutching my hands .

"Because Master will tell you yourself .. "said Lucario as he opened the cupboard right next to the rack .

"Lucario , what are you ?  .. " 

I was about to speak up , but then Lucario handed me down a diary .

"Master would like you to read this , even I haven't read this .. But he told me to give you this .. " 

"Ash ? " 

"Now if you will excuse me ? I have chores to do ... " He said and left closing the door .

"A diary ? And it has a pleasant scent too ..." .I examined the diary 's cover which was torn , antique and after all crispy . It was as if it was not open for months . 
The diary gave the very smell Ash radiated to his surroundings . I blushed remembering this . Wait what ? 

"So Lets start ... Some past huh ? " 

ASH POV

"Lucario you told that the doctor knew me right ? " I asked with the hands clutching to form knuckles .

Lucario nodded .

"Ok ... lets go finish some unfinished business ...."

???POV

"Plan executed sir . the next day Kalos academy will be in flames .." 

"Haha ... Good job !!..."

"That Kid is still alive and I know it . He will see the news for sure and then I will take away his so called  'Aura' . "

"Which Kid ??Sir ?"

"You will see ... "

....

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Liked it ? Mention in the comments ... The devil Arc is underway . Great amount of votes means great inspiration . Be sure to upvote ... until then Sayonara...

Peac
e✌️