The Academy

"Wooh !!! This Academy is Huge .... " exclaimed Ash as he took the full view from the entrance..
He added - " This was supposed to be big , but I didn't think it to be such massive. " he praised .

"Master ...Its a great place ... Maybe you will have quite a good time here " said Lucario with a confident smile .
"Hmm... You never know Lucario , the condition of most Popular turn out to be most drastic ." said Ash , who was expecting a great year in the Academy .

FLASHBACK - evening 

"Ash .. Why are you doing this ? " said Prof Sycamore..
"Wooh Professor , You remember me ?? " asked Ash.
"Of course I do .. That day something ... a pokemon perhaps ... protected us in some kind of barrier shield , while Mewtwo was gone with you ... " He said
"Us ?  who all you refer by us ? " asked Ash in a curious tone.
"Well it was me , Prof Oak  and Sinnoh Champion Cynthia " said the professor..
"After beaten badly , I never met Prof Oak , neither did I visit Kanto in the last 5 months ... Maybe talking to him may give me some insight.." said Ash 
"Well Prof ? any idea who the pokemon was ? " He asked
"No Ash ... oh here ... here is the school address .. be acquainted with the location ... go tomorrow visit the school .. its an off day .." He added " But Ash ? why are you hiding your identity ? "
"Sir , actually I m wanted everywhere ... I was kicked out of pokemon leagues for claiming I was the winner there , and also banned out of World coronation series .. there are lot of villains who still know that I m alive and hence I want to start out fresh .." said Ash in an affirmation with the talk .
"Hmm .. I m too pleased to meet you pokemon Master ...Godspeed to you .." 
"Thank you very much professor!! " 

Flashback ends 

"Lets go see the campus .. Lucario " said Ash while running inside the building .
Lucario nodded in confirmation and both of them went inside to visit the Academy .

It was beautiful , a marvel indeed , Constructed with care and dedication , the walls showed passion of sculptor and the paintings were hand made ...There were many classes . Students could take any course they wanted to learn . as If the heaven of education had come from the sky to take place in Kalos . There were music clubs , showcase clubs , battle arenas , a big Amphitheatre , Multipurpose Halls , Gardens , Parks and Playgrounds for all kind of sports..
The marvel sucked Ash into a trance .He was mesmerized by the luxury of the school , Lucario too was caught off guard watching everything in awe ...

Soon Ash's eyes caught a Billboard ... It mentioned about a match ...about the Battler Cynthia vs    battler steven ....
The first one couldn't be given to any ...as top battlers lost their ranks sometimes . although , it was always a draw between Cynthia and Steven...  
"Hmm , a match huh ...determining the top battler , I will be sure to spectate..." said Ash
"Once you get here Master , we will get to the top .." smiled Lucario..
"we will see about that " said Ash in a gentle tone .

He could imagine a vast amount of crowd for the battle to be held tomorrow , He was excited ...
"Kayy .. Lucario lets go out " 
"Sure Master " 

OK the next part is quite horrific .. Read it at your own risk ...Just a warning ...I hope no undergoes such condition in the future ...I respect bright Future for all...

ASH POV

As I went outside of the campus , I saw a black car in front of the gate ... There were no teachers , the staff too were not present , only I had got special permission from Prof . So what could be the reason of the black car to stand . ? 
I and Lucario hid behind a wall...I brought Lucario back in the Pokeball...and when I glanced 
The next scene dropped my eyes...

It was Calem ...along with her three girls , May , Dawn and Serena ??...What was going on here ? I could not understand what was the matter ... so I decided to follow them ...

Calem was holding hands of Serena . Dawn and May were walking along with them...

"Now Serena ? Tell me... Where were you after the Pokemon Trainer caught you and saved from drowning ? " shouted Calem.
May and Dawn were standing alongside Calem , while Serena was on her knees ...
 were they bullying her ? 
Serena cried .Her tears were traumatic .. My heart was racing fast ...I could not see Sere in such condition ...

"Aren't you telling me ? Defying your Master ? " shouted Calem angrily ...

Serena was crying ... It made my heart drench in absolute fear .. but I had to stay strong ..

 I needed to know the matter ... Why were Dawn and May not helping Serena , rather supporting that pathetic Calem ...

"Won't you answer , DUMB GIRL ? " shouted Dawn.
"YOU FILTHY SHIT ...YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES .. don't you ? " Said May in a threatening tone ...

Consequences ?
 were they torturing her ?
or they were abusing her ? or she was in a trap ...
Should I save her now ?
And the next scene almost sucked me out of life ... 

Calem pulled out a taser ... while Dawn and May brought out a whipping rope and a Phone ...
May played a recording  - "Serena .. please Save me .. please I m begging you ...I don't want to die .."  these were the words ...
"WON'T you tell now ? " said Dawn .
"Please leave her .. please .. I will tell you everything .. please I beg my life .. don't kill her.. "

Kill ? Murder threat ? What was going on ? 

" There's a good girl ... now take a good beating ... and speak at home ... " said Calem in a teasing tone ...
He tased her , Dawn and May laughed at the trembling of Serena .. trying to avoid the taser ...
"Please .. don't please ... " she whimpered...

My heart was paining .... eternally this was fear of losing someone ... I clenched my fists ...
What was I thinking ?
I can save her now ?
but no this will just increase the danger... Serena please endure it ...
Sere please...

"Ok I m not tasing you ..."( I sighed thank god ) He continued "rather beat you up with the whip .. you have been a good girl . Its my turn to be a good boy . "
And this was the Last thing I saw ... as she fainted beaten up badly ,and taken by the bodyguard to the black car...

I HAVE TO SET THINGS RIGHT ...

What will Ash do to save serena ? who was crying in the recording ? why were dawn and may behaving like this ? why was serena beaten up ? The answer's to come ...

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Liked it ? set emotional ? mention in the comments ... be sure to upvote if u like the content ...Thank you ... See ya

peace✌️