"The Pokémon Academy"

"Good Morning folks . This is your favorite channel Poke NewZ  ,with all the fresh starters of the day .To start with , lets hear out the reaction of Kalos King, Calem and Police officers who witnessed a huge battle yesterday involving  the Kalos Queen , Serena...Our Reporters were badly hurt by the attack so we couldn't have live footage of the Battle ...Lets hear their reactions.

"Well It was too easy for me , He was a walk in the park... though he took my Chesnaught with a surprise , but all's well that ends well...I defeated the Villain , Lysander as he picked up his belongings and ran away . and SEE Serena is Right here ...She is saved ."- exclaimed Calem , as Lucario was bubbling with anger along with other pokemon . 

"Lucario calm down... " , He continued " Let him win the battle now...We will win the war. " said Ash glancing with a quick smile on the TV .

Now Ash went to the Kitchen to make some food  for his Pokemon ..He was stirring the batter for the cake as then he went to a trance - 

FLASHBACK - the day before

Serena's POV

The overcoat was warm , energising and great to feel for the every fur inside said the story . It was Red's of course , but still it went over my  head  that why he was not popular like us ...Maybe for the greater good , Maybe the leagues decided to keep it a secret or something else which has to do with Red..
So I asked - " Hey Red  , M curious about a thing ? "
"yeah sure , ask .."

"Why are you not popular as the pokemon Master ?"
"Cause I m not .."He replied casually ..and turned his head as if to hide something ? or sleep ? was I disturbing her ?...
I didn't mind the answer but still I pondered for a quite while..
It was still raining outside...The rain was quite harsh but no thunder or lightnings had popped up..

Thank god ..
It was late night ... maybe I should sleep and get some rest ...

Ash's POV

Maybe she slept now ...? or not ? I dont know ...I should gather some rest too ...tomorrow is a head start ...
A HUGE LIGHTNING STRIKES THE GROUND , WITH MASSIVE THUNDER 

wooh that was close ?  wait did I heard a shriek ...I turned towards Serena ...

She was trembling  with fear ... almost shivering due to the cold and the massive lightning ...
"Serena ?"
I heard sobs , traumatized sobs . Her eyes were bloodshot ... I could tell how much she hated lightnings before , but this was extreme...

"Serena ... " I called once again .
This time she turned , she was not in a good state .Her face was totally paled due to the event.
"Are you scared ..Se -rena ? "

She ran upto me with the coat and slept near me ...
"I m too scared Red .... These are too dangerous " she cried ...
"No problem Serena ..Sleep with me ..you would feel good " I assured her

She soon buried her head inside my shoulder ,as if like a little girl and  adjusted herself on my shoulder with hands over my chest...
I was Blushing ....LOL

I had never felt like this before 
Do I still Like Serena ? after the event I gave up...but now it seems something different..

But this was  for her good ...so I slept holding her hand ...so she could not feel uneasy ...

She smiled and said - " Thanks Red !!" in her sleep

awww ... she looked so cute...
Kkay Sere Sleep !!

Serena's POV

This was relaxing ... It was a familiar feeling ... but It felt so good , warm ..I was crying , heart drenched with the lightning ...I did totally right coming near Red .. He is so good ...Thanks Red..

NO ONE' POV

"Well !! That was something exhilarating !!! And here's the cake is ready....Might as well call them.."
"Hey Lucario ,call up everyone ...I made a cake for all of you .." exclaimed Ash , who was excited about how it would taste .
"Sure Master!!!" Lucario mentions that Master has made a delicious cake for them all . All Swarm over to the Dining table as Ash keeps the chocolate cake in front of them all...
"HAVE IT MY Friends.. " said Ash grinningly and gave all of them pieces , which The pokemon devoured and mentioned it as a fine art of delicacy...Ash Blushed over their compliments and said " thanks guys .. you are the best "

Time skip to evening - 

Ash , Pikachu and Lucario walked over to the streets for an evening walk . They went to various parks , gazed through bridges and did other exciting stuff...
Until a magazine came flying out of nowhere ...
"POKEMON ACADEMY - A GREAT PLACE TO LEARN "
"hmm , Pokemon Academy ?? Whts this " 
It was the top list of battlers in the academy , which even included Calem and Serena ..as 8th and 14th respectively...
"Wooh , she is here reading ...Lucario How about me attending this School ? " asked Ash
"then Master , we can take back what was ours truly " said Lucario in a affirmation tone..
"You mean ? " 
Lucario pointed at a writing - " Top candidates are eligible for all leagues and world coronation series (Hyper Class - TOP 100 Trainers) "
Pika Pika ...said Pikachu in a confident tone ...
"We 'll see " said Ash in a normal tone 
Normally Ash would get excited at the thought of battle , but now he was a little back , as it brought back memories ...

"POKEMON ACADEMY  .. hmm " 

What New ventures lie for Ash as he thinks for the pokemon Academy ? How will be it ? will he meet Serena there ? What new friends lie there ? Tune in 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES....

liked it ? mention in the comments ... be sure to upvote ...This is the start of the Academy phase ...Interesting ventures lie amongst their paths...Thanks ..See ya in the next episode...😉

Peace✌️