The News

"Ash eat up your veggies...I would feed you macarons later ..."
"You Promise ? "
"Of course ... who else would eat instead of you Ashy ?"
stares with confusion - "Ashy, huh? "
"Your New nickname ... Isn't that cute ?"
"Well as you say Sere , It does sound cute ..." laughs excitedly...
"getting back at me ..huh ... I like the name though ... Sere "
"So Sere where should we have our picnic today ?"
"Wherever you insist Ashy "
"Lets GO !!! then " runs away madly...
"Ash, Your Veggies !!! ufff ..this boy... I have to get to him fast..."
I and Serena run in the fields to an empty place at the cliff , where the scenery was astounding...
"Wow Ash ... how did you find this place ?"
"I usually come here alone ..."
"Open up fast ..I m too hungry ... "
"Patience My boy " She giggled....
"Your Macarons are the best ...( takes a bite from her hand )...

"Anything for you Ashy  ;) "
"huh ? " she laughed and blushed . I didn't realise then.
"Ash I want you to make a promise "
"What is it my dear Sere ?"
"We will always stay the way we are , as best friends "
"Of course ...No one can separate us.. "
With this we laid on the ground and she gave a slight kiss on my cheek..
"Huh ? " I blushed and laughed " What was tht for serena ?"
"My way of saying thanks "

------------
Ash's Hands trembled with fear , loneliness ... They needed support from someone...Someone who could make it all right ... He was alone on the streets , broken , shattered from his heart , no desire to live ... He was sure he would turn up ill and die ... Moreover He had not seen a cruel Serena in the years she travelled as partners ... Serena used to treat all strangers with equal respect but this time I got Kicked out....
"
Aah Why am I thinking all of this ? She has her fiancé now ... they are ready to get married soon... leaving me alone huh? ... " cried Ash...
"Well Dawn and May too turned their shoulder towards me... None remember me I guess.. After all this I m a loner right ? " - sobbed Ash while strolling  in the morning streets.."
Ash was cold . He fainted in the rain and None even took him to the hospital ..He woke up to find himself on the footpath covered in leaves ... An exciting life full of thriving adventures , journeys with friends , ecstasies all were dropped in the flowing stream of time...

"Master !!! ...There you are " shouted Lucario who had been searching Ash from early morning...
Ash didn't turn to see him but walked continuously turning a deaf ear.
"Masterr...?"He could no longer feel the aura around him. It was deafened from the pain that came , once which had been all Joyful , now turned into a extinguished soul...
"Master...Please respond " As Lucario walked near Ash "Master , what happened ? Why are you so ...Master why are you crying ? Please don't ...Lets go walk home ...I will get you cleaned.."
Ash hugged Lucario tightly to which Lucario was shocked ...
He asked - " Lucario , won't you all leave me ? after all that has been done ? "in a crying tone.
"Master ... Not in a million years if we all go... "replied Lucario hugging Ash and feeling his Aura stabilize to normal again...
"THANK YOU LUCARIO !!! ....THANK YOU.."

Ash went home with a heavy heart and told all about the incidents to his friend while walking in the streets...
"Master ...Even if the world doesn't support you ...We are always ready for you...You have made us stronger ...You have made us the beings we are today ...A  True leader , A true Inspiration...your love for us... It has made all us closer than we ever were ...You have never left us in the most difficult of times , so we won't either..", exclaimed Lucario trying to boost up his confidence...
Ash pulled up a slight smile and sighed...

-----------------
"Good Evening Folks ... This is your favourite channel -- Poke NewZ  - covering the most recent updates on the pokemon world today ...Today we would be looking at certain headlines which standout of the most ....Lets Begin "...
"Borinngg ...News is almost as 10 years earlier ..same old dragged headlines" exclaimed Ash...
"Master, something interesting might pop up. stay tuned everyday and it is for your betterment Only " said Lucario holding the remote ..
"Lucario , you sound like my Mom sometimes  - always on the goood side ...LMAO " laughed Ash...
Lucario gave him a stern look and went back to watch news.

AFTER A FEW MINS - -  -
"We have an emergency here ...Kalos Queen Serena has been Kidnapped and held at the top of a mountain cliff... We are Live "-said  the reporter adding "It is believed that the top Villian Lysander has caught up Serena with his Grunts and demanding something "

"LISTEN UP KALOS...GIVE THE POKEMON MASTER... AND WE WILL LEAVE THIS BRAT WHO SEEMS SO SPECIAL TO YOU ..." - shouted Lysander who was in extreme rage...
The people were shocked to hear this ..as there was no pokemon master...in the entire world ...even if you went around .. there was none except ONE...

Ash gazed upon the TV with shock - " What ?? There is no pokemon master ... So how come ??....

"Master its you who they are talking about ..." interrupted Greninja...

Ash was shocked ... He thought that people had forgotten him ..but this man didn't forget ...neither did he knew this man , nor he heard the name "Lysander" in the past years..

"Leave her or you will be punished with your life " said Calem who was standing right there with all the Police force.. Every eyes were on the TV star Serena who was crying and trying to escape but couldn't...
"Hey Brat .. Do You think You scare us!!! Never...This Girl Loves the Pokemon Master ... and this is the only way we can get him here "- shouted Lysander ...as he clenches the hand of serena harder...till she gives out a painful cry...

Ash was gazing upon the TV like crazy ... what ... how ... how does this man know so much ?

Calem replied - " Well the Boy she loves is me ... I am the Kalos King , best battler in Kalos ... Battle me and we will settle it "
"So you want a fight huh ? Then you will get that ...". Lysander was top on his lungs and eager to battle the Pokemon Battler who claimed that she loved him...Though he knew this was not the one...
"Ok Brat ...Here you go .. lets examine your power "
"FOR SURE !!! "

Who is the man ? How does he know so much about Ash ? Why does he want Ash ? 
The answer's to come ...

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...