Ash ?

Sorry for the delay guys ... Well 5k Views ... great achievement once again .Thank you all for being a part . Stick till the end . Be sure to comment your views and lets get started..

ASH POV

"Red you alright ? " 

I opened my eyes from darkness to illuminating light . I realised I was in a Hospital. Serena , Blue , Lucario and Pikachu were right beside me , looking with caution . They were scared . scared of my well being ?

"Red you alright ? " 

I winked my eyes giving them a confirmation . I felt a little tinge at my spine ..maybe it was the bed and wires stuff on my body . Well Serena was a little emotional , I didn't know why and Blue had her head on my thighs .

"I am totally fine guys , seems like just a exhausted pass out .." I yelled with excitement .
Lucario seemed a little down but smiled at me . 
Pikachu cuddled on my lap and smiled at me too ...

"Great " said Serena as she wiped her tears and held my hand . I laughed a little and a shade of pink appeared on her face.

"Thank you all , Blue , Serena , Lucario , Pikachu and all here ... I am totally fine here .. Hey did the doctor tell about the discharge .?"

"Yes sure , Red you are discharged ...just a minor pass out , no worries .." He smiled at me .

"Yeaaahhh!!! Lets go .."

On the way back home , these guys were a little down . I didn't know why .

Serena kept holding my hand , which was a slight awkward for me ...So I broke out - 
"Umm Serena ... " 
She didn't respond .She was in a kind of deep thought . Was she thinking about me ? Her eyes showed that she was in some other world and I didn't wanna disturb .

Lucario , Blue and Pikachu were walking completely fine ... They were walking whistling and humming on the way home .

"Se -re naa ? " I asked again .

"Huh ? " She broke out .

She immediately realised about the hand -thingy and quickly removed her hand from mine and gave a quick smile .

"No problem .. Serena .. " I assured her .

We all went home . Serena and Blue kinda acted strange and made me rest the whole day . Even Lucario , he didn't go to training . He sat next to me watching TV along with other pokemon . I just thought that something terrible had not happened for a long time , so it must be the hangover .

The whole day went on . And it was the next day for the school .

"Red you must Rest .. You know ..!! " said Blue ..
"I m perfectly fine sis ... Nothing can happen to me .." I chuckled .
"You should be resting " said a soft voice from the doors . I turned to see the honey blonde girl in her best attire , the home one .. She had made herself a part of our family .
"Well Serena , I m fit and fine ... it was just exhaustion .. " 

"Enough !!! You don't care about your body ... Its done ... You will rest and I will be there with you ... We also have the project " said Serena in an angered tone with a deadly glare.

I being helpless to the situation ...eventually agreed ...

"As you say Serena ..." I shrugged and went to my room .

SERENA POV

Yesterday Evening 

"CALL AN AMBULANCE "

Red fainted out of nowhere while I was rendering my situation to him . Well I think he went into some deep thought while hearing my story . Maybe he suffered the same fate ? Who knew ?It was unusual of him.

We all took him to the hospital and waited in the lobby for the doctor to arrive and deliver the news about his health .
I was worried about the raven head who was covered with machines and stuff which tinged a little in my head ... and then ...

FLASHBACK

"Doctor you gotta save her , no matter what ... " 

I was still gaining my senses looking all around for information gathering . The white lights were blinding my blurry vision but it was a dimmer day than usual .

"Doctor , if she requires anything , I will donate ... but please just save her ..."

I heard the yelling of a shrill voice in tears talking to the doctor outside the room.

Then the doctor told him about something , I didn't get the talk .

"Ok doctor!!! .." he cried and ran away with his yellow furry pokemon on his back .

The doctor came to the room and patted on my head .

"You have got an amazing friend .. " He mumbled .

"Who is it Doctor ..? " I asked . This took the doctor by surprise . He was expecting me to be in deep slumber but I was awake
.
"Ohh Serena , No worries ... " said The doctor smiling to me as he fed me a medicine .
This now felt dizzy . It was sleep tablets I guess. I passed out .

The next time I opened my eyes , I felt a deep tinge on my chest . Some operation I guess . The body was numb too . I was quite restless to get myself out of the hospital , the dizzy chlorine and alcohol smell was enough to doze anyone off in a matter of minutes.

The boy who was crying over someone was no longer there ... I wanted to try to contact him . But the Doctor lend me to the able hands of some great businessman , who seemed to have bought me , for some purpose ? I didn't know what for ... 

I got into the big Limousine which stood in front of the entrance of the Lumiose Hospital , the best of the hospitals in the era .

 The incident of mom's death had hit me hard and I had forgotten all about my past life earlier . The car was just passing through the hospital and I was sitting on the rear end of seat , while rain started to pour down heavily .

Tap.. tap... Tap...

My mind was elsewhere . It didn't belong here .

But..

 then I heard a shout -