Skadoosh...!!!

Serena's POV

Man , It was tough day today , especially after looking at Red who just got into argument with Dawn and May , who did a terrible Mistake - Challenged him ...
I think I only know how strong Red is ...Well Red reminds me of someone ...I don't know who but he is somewhat familiar .
He gave me a smile at the Break at the cafeteria , but Calem , Dawn and May being on guard ...I couldn't risk it ...
I want to know more about Red ...
He seems a great guy though ...

Well May and Dawn have brought havoc on themselves ...Lets see who Red brings out ...

"Why are you chuckling ? " asked Calem in a threatening tone .
I nodded nothing .

Thank God ...
Only If I was out of trouble ...
Only If ...

My Life needs someone ...

AT THE ARENA

Lucario vs Blaziken and Empoleon
.
All had clenched their hearts to see if the new guy could actually turn around the disadvantage he was at . The elite Box Trainers analysed every bit of tension on the field and how could it affect the battle .
An unusual silence fell upon the Pitch , with the final declaration of the Referee. - 
"BATTLE BEGIN "

"Have the courtesy of first move , ladies ... I am right here ." said Ash teasingly to the two hot burnt ladies . 
"You will regret it mister .." shouted May furiously.

"Blaziken , use Blaze kick ... " screamed May
"Empoleon use , Metal Claw ..  " Said Dawn ..

As Blaziken and Empoleon made their way rushing with full speed towards Lucario with terrific moveset  , one being the Blaze kick equipped with High fierce fire and another being the dangerous claw move , Metal Claw ....
 Lucario just looked at Ash and understood the command .

The fierce moves made a direct hit ... but where ? on the ground ? ...Lucario was nowhere to be seen ...The crowd was shocked at this move ...
"Did the boy call any move ? " 
"I didn't hear any either .." 

After the smoke gave away , Lucario was standing right behind them with Folded Arms , as if posing its dodge to be successful ..

"That was fast ..." exclaimed Steven .
"No commands either ... The first move shows me his experience .." exclaimed Wallace.
Cynthia was starstruck ..She hadn't seen such perfect dodge...
All Pokemon were also watching the match with full concentration ..

"Whaat ? how did it avoid that ? " Dawn squealed.
"No way ... It was Pure luck ... I must say you are lucky Red .." - said May

"Whatever goes with your boat" remarked Ash with a sigh .

"If its speed , which we need , then it will be great to do this against you ...Feel Proud that you are seeing this .." said May ..
"Yes , we will show our true Power ..." said Dawn 

Ash knew where this was getting at . MEGA EVOLUTION !!! ...

"Red's Lucario is a strong one ... I knew it from the beginning ..." said Gary as he looked upon the sharp eyes of Red and Lucario who can't miss a beat in this battle , standing near the battle class entrance...

"That Lucario is strong ." said Alain ...
"Really ? how do you know ? It just made a dodge ..could be luck .." said Clemont .
"Yeah ..tell us .." swarmed Iris..
"We all will know soon . " Alain said deeply .

"NOW ...Blaziken !!! Mega evolve ... " said May as she held her hands on to her key stone in her locket .
  Blinding lights connected Mega stone and Key stone as the Blaziken started changing form to be the one standing out in Pure Power ...
"Mega Blaziken !!! " shouted the crowd as they saw the beast in pure rage .

"Now ...Empoleon !!!Mega evolve ..." said Dawn holding her bracelet containing the pearl .
An enormous beast came out ,stronger than ever  , sheered with pure strength ..
"Mega Empoleon !!! " shouted the crowd at the  wonder .

"Mega Blaziken and Mega Empoleon .. huh ...I expect a good battle ..don't shut my hopes down ..." said Ash with a grin over his face, who knew exactly how to handle both the creatures who were teeming with great power and speed ...

"Mega Blaziken and Mega Empoleon .. huh ? lets see What Red has to defeat them .." Cynthia whispered ..

"OK Blaziken ... Now Blast Burn ..." Said May furiously as she wanted to kill the boy who was getting on his nerves ...
"Empoleon ... Use HYDROCANON ... " shouted Dawn with rage ...

The two moves , Fire and water , were two dangerous , it could have wiped any pokemon up into ashes ...It was truly a mixture of sheer Power ...

Lucario gave Ash a smile , to which Ash responded with his eyes ..Lucario knew what he had to do ...
"Those eyes .. they are not feared at all ..." Said Steven with extreme appreciation ...
Cynthia was scared that Red might lose because this was truly a great combination ...

BOOM !!! ... Dust particles in the Air...enormous smoke held up as both the girl trainers smirked at the strongest combo move one had ever seen in the academy . There was huge sound of impact , huge explosion ...The crowd were sure that this was the end ...

The Pokemon there stood up in awe for the strongest move combo they had seen ...They were expecting more from Lucario , but the smokes weren't dowsing yet..
"Is this it ? " asked Clemont .
"Something is wrong . " said Alain .
"what ? " asked Iris.
"Look at Red .. He is totally smiling .." remarked Alain . 
"Yeah ..Why is that ? " said Clemont .

As the smokes dowsed out , both Blaziken and Empoleon stood at their spot confused.
"What ? Where is Lucario ? " shouted both of them ..

The crowds stood in absolute amazement ...as they saw no Lucario on the field ...
All elite fighters , battlers , were in shock ..

" LUCARIO.... SKadoooosh ....!!! " shouted Ash in a cheerful tone ..

"What ? " squealed both of them as they saw Lucario appear at mid air .

The Wolf pokemon shot out  a big Aura sphere  .... The blue ball of absolute power cut through the Pokemon Pitch ,It was a heavy one , with sheer speed and accuracy, it glided through air resisting nothing ,  raging a heavy wind across until it striked both the pokemon who were not able to dodge it...The power was tremendous .

The Aura sphere caused a big explosion than the previous combo attack and sent them flying towards the wall ...

Both Blaziken and Empoleon were down ... as the crowd were shocked at the move that they just saw ... Every one had got up from their seats just to have a glimpse of the Showdown move which Knocked out both Mega Blaziken and Mega Empoleon in just one shot...

"What just happened ? " asked Clemont .
"I don't have a faint Idea .." said Iris .
"Looks like we have got some God here ..." Alain said hesitantly ...

"Whaat ? We lost ? " cried Dawn with the hands trembling from the move she just saw ...
May cried in her hands bending to pick up her Blaziken which was still unconscious of the attack it had just taken ...

"Here take this " said Ash handing over an oranberry " This will return your pokemon some health .." . May rejected it , so He kept a tissue and kept the berries for both Blaziken and Empoleon.." 
Dawn was absolutely shocked from the battle scenario ..She didn't expect this ...

"Your Pokemon needs help ...Go there ...and yess... both of you did well ..." Ash said with a cheerful tone .
Dawn looked with fear at Ash and rushed over the ground to pick up her pokemon ...

"Lucario .. lets go .." 

The first battle is over at the Pokemon Academy ... How will other competitors react to it ? Will Serena find someone for her help ? The answer lies ...

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Liked it ? Mention in the comments ... Upvote for sure ...I will be seeing you in the next one..
Thank you ..See ya...
😉

Peace✌️