Chapter 49

Warning: smut

Luca gently shakes me awake and I sit up straight in the chair. The sun is beginning to rise along the horizon, an expanse of clear blue water in front of me.

"We're here," he says softly as he takes my headset off.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and hop out of the helicopter. He landed on a yacht. There is a fucking helicopter on a fucking yacht.

"You should have waited for me," Luca grumbles as he hurries over to put his hand on my lower back.

He guides me down a small staircase and into the yacht. The walls are a shiny white with oak colored tables and chairs. He leads me through a small living room and a kitchen before opening the door to our room.

The room is simple but beautiful. Two of the walls are made of windows and a large bed sits against the far wall. There appears to be both a closet and en suite as well.

Luca's skilled fingers begin to untie the lacing of my dress and I bite my lip in anticipation. His fingertips ghost over my skin as he delicately pulls down the gown and it sends shivers down my spine. I step out, still barefoot, and turn to face him.

"You are divine," he says softly, tucking a stray hair out of my face, "il mio piccolo angelo."

I grab his tie and pull him down to my level, earning me a surprised groan. I brush my lips against his, not fully connecting them. I want to see just how much he'll let me tease.

Luca narrows his eyes at me, knowing damn well what I'm doing. He shrugs off his jacket and blindly tosses it to the side before his hands are on me.

Even as I keep him a breath away, his rough hands run over every inch of exposed skin. He lifts my thigh, forcing himself closer and my breath hitches. He caresses my ass before giving it a smack.

"Be a good girl and get on the bed," he says, his voice dark and smooth. I nod, looking into his blue eyes that are clouded in lust, and he drops my leg.

I quickly jump on the bed and lean my weight back on my hands. Luca stalks closer at an impossibly slow pace. Taking his time with each individual button of his shirt before taking the same care in undoing his pants as well, letting both items fall to the ground at once.

He climbs on the bed and slowly inches up my body, placing a trail of hot open mouthed kisses in his wake. He grazes his teeth across my nipple through the fabric, sending a jolt through me. He makes his way to my collarbone where he seems to somehow move even slower.

He presses kisses against my throat and I tilt my head back to give him better access. He nips at my skin and soothes each mark with a kiss.

He grabs my jaw and smashes his lips against mine, rough and passionate, and I thread my fingers in his hair. He pushes me further down to lay on my back. Our lips move in perfect synchronization while our tongues caress.

He pulls back abruptly and a small sound of disapproval leaves my lips. He only smirks down at me with a hunger in his eyes. His one hand by my head supports him while the other strokes down my waist. I reach up and place my hands on his chest, feeling his muscles move as he touches me.

He sits back on his knees and his eyes rake my body. My skin burns from his gaze and I pull my arms in to shield myself from it. But Luca simply grasps both of my wrists in his hand and pins them above my head.

"Do not hide yourself from me," he says sternly, "I want to see all of you, every inch."

I nod, eyes wide as a tingle radiates through my core. He leans down and gently kisses me, pulling away just as fast.