KPKT 14

Karishma seated in her room with restless mind, & she throw the cushion which were on her back side with the irks & says- amma iss pair ko kya mai gale mei latka ke bahar jaau ab, waha par kya ho raha hai, yeh koi baata bhi nahi raha hai, aur Santu ko phone kar rahi toh utha bhi nahi rahi hai, & she coming out from the room on her one leg, with the pain, & take a seat on couch, she on the TV, & start to look on news channel about the case, but she didn't got any news, & she dialled Billu's number, he also not picked up her call, & she again throw the cushion of couch..

Main door gets open, & Haseena look Karishma in live area, she look cushion's on floor, on TV with news channel , she rise up eyebrows with smile, & look Karishma, who taking nap on couch, while resting her leg on table, she didn't disturbed her, & lock the door, she goes near the Karishma & look Karishma closely, her face wound & scratches remind her words against her, while she was in her bad mood, & she off the TV, & Karishma's sleep disturbed by the sudden silence, she open her eyes & found Haseena there, she rubbed her eye & asked- aap kab aayi..

Haseena look to Karishma & asked- maaf kijiye, humein aapki nind kharab kar di..

Karishma shook her head in no, while rubbing her other eye & says- nahi madamsir, aapne accha kiya mujhe utha diya, nahi toh yaha par sote toh subhe tak akhad jaate, waise kya hua, sab sort hua, case khatam hua..

Haseena smile & says- ji, sab sort ho gaya aur case bhi khatam hua, aur ab jai aur usski family bhi safe hai..

Karishma smile & says- chalo acchi baat huyi hai waise..

Haseena smile- hmm, waise aapne khaana khaaya..

Karishma- nahi..

Haseena asked- kiu..

Karishma- hum woh case ko lekar thoda excited the, aur gussa bhi, koi bhi humara phone bhi nahi utha raha tha..

Haseena cut her mid & says- humein hi kaha tha..

Karishma asked with confusion- lekin kiu..

Haseena- agar koi bhi aapka call uthata toh, aapko aram kaise milta, haan..

Karishma look to Haseena, while Haseena walks near to her room & says- aapko saare pal-pal ki khabar milti rehti toh aap khud ko kitni bhi takleef hone deti, lekin jab tak kaam poora nahi hota tab tak phone rakhti hi nahi, & she look to Karishma, who smiles with herself, she smiles look after Karishma's smile..

Haseena coming out from the room in her formal wear & she look Karishma, who seated on chair with the food plate, she look other plate with food, & Haseena comes near the dinning table, Karishma says- waise bhook humein bahot lagi hai, aur humein pata karna hai, kaise kya hua..

Haseena seated on chair & says with smile- yeh baat toh Pushpa ji hi baata sakti hai, hum story baatane mei bahot jaada kharab hai..

Karishma shook her head in understand way & says- thik hai..

Haseena pure water for herself, while she says- waise humari baat adhuri reh gayi hai, usse poori kare..

Karishma look to Haseena & asked- lekin..

Haseena cut her mid & says- kya chal raha tha aapke dimag mei Karishma, baata sakti hai aap..

Karishma think for a while & says- kya aap bhi humein baata sakti hai, aap kis wajah se pareshan the..

Haseena shook her head while sipping the water & says- deal..

Karishma- toh phir shurwat aap kijiye..