KPKT 98

Karishma & Haseena bid bye Pushpa ji after done dinner with her, Haseena look Karishma, who smiling since they left the Pushpa ji house, & she asked- muskrahat ka raaz pata chal sakta hai..

Karishma look once to Haseena & says- haan, aur raaz yeh hai, ke iss saal bhi Pushpa amma ne unnki beti ka janam diwas humare saath manaya..

Haseena look to Karishma with surprised way & says- aaj pushpa ji ki beti ka birthday tha..

Karishma- ji, humein yaad nahi tha, lekin ghar par jaane ke baad unnki beti ki tasveer par haar dekha aur dimag mei aa gaya..

Haseena sigh & says- aap humein baata nahi sakti thi..

Karishma look her & says- nahi baata sakti thi, kiu ki Pushpa amma nahi chahti hai, ke unnhe baar, baar woh nahi hai usski yaad dilate rahe, toh..

Haseena shook her head in yes & says- hmm, hum samjh sakte hai, waise aapka gussa hum par tha, woh kum hua..

Karishma quickly says with little cold tone- nahi hua hai..

Haseena shook her head with smile & quickly pulled Karishma's cheek & says- pata hai, kitna naraz hai hum par..

Karishma smile while turn her face to other side, & Haseena quickly asked- nurse aakar gayi..

Karishma look her & says- hum uss waqt thana mei the, toh humein kal ki appointment le liye hai, bas humein kal subhe jaate waqt hospital chod dijiye..

Haseena asked with little doubtful tone- hum nahi bhi honge toh bhi chalega..

Karishma says with assuring tone- haan corny..

Haseena smile & says- thik hai..

They reached to home, & Karishma quickly says- aankhen band kariye..

Haseena asked her with little doubtful tone- kiu, kya baat hai..

Karishma- kuch toh kiya hai, toh phata-phat se aankhen band kariye..

Haseena close her eyes after give some doubtful look to Karishma, Karishma assured once, while waving her hand infront of Haseena's eyes, & then she open the door, & hold Haseena's hand & made her in the house, she says with soft- aankhen mat kholiye, jab tak hum nahi bolte hai tab tak..

Haseena smile with closing eye- ji..

Karishma quickly on the lights & walks to dinning table she light the candle, & again off the lights, & on the dim lights into house, & says with soft tone- ab kholiye..

Haseena open the eyes slowly, & she found a whole live area decorated with the heart shape balloons, with the dim lights, her eyes catch the dinning table which is decorated with the rose petals, in between a bowl, which is cover with plate, she look to Karishma with little doubtful way & asked- aapne naya kuch banaya hai..

Karishma smile with little excitement & says- pehli baar baanaya hai, aur accha bhi hua hai..

Haseena asked with little doubtfully way- aapne khaa ke dekha..

Karishma shook her head in no, & says- khooshbu bahot jada pyari thi..

Haseena asked her another question- aur kitne waqt ke liye aap kitchen mei khadi rahi hai..

Karishma says with little irks tone- aap agar itne saare sawal puch rahe hai, toh hum jaa rahe hai soone..

Haseena quickly says with pleading tone- nahi, nahi, bilkul bhi nahi..

Karishma quickly gives her smile & says- toh ab chaliye, & she forward her hand..

Haseena hold Karishma's hand, & they walks to dinning table, Karishma pulled the chair for Haseena, & Haseena twisting her lips with smile, she seated on chair, after that Karishma seated beside the chair of Haseena, & says- dekhiye!