KPKT 50

Karishma & Haseena coming out from the kitchen, & Haseena open the door, she found cops on door, Haseena little shock by the cops appearance & she asked- ji..

Cop- Karishma singh..

Haseena look back to Karishma & Karishma walks to door & says- ji hum hai..

Cop- ji aapko NCB ke office bulaya hai, puchtach ke liye..

Haseena confused by the words & Karishma says- hum aate hai, kapde badal ke..

Haseena irrupt & says- ek minute, Karishma goes to oppose her, but she stop to Karishma & turns to cops..

Haseena to cops- Karishma singh ko 3 din mile hai..

Cop- ji aap ko..

Haseena says with proud tone- SHO Haseena malik..

Cop- aap SHO ho kar bhi itna nahi jaanti, innhe 3 din khud ko sahi sabit karne ke mile hai, aur puchtach ke liye kabhi bhi bulaya jaata hai..

HAseena- lekin, Karishma hold Haseena's hand & she look to Karishma, & she shook her head in no, & Karishma send back to cops, with assurance, that she is coming with them after she change, after cops goes from there..

Haseena says with irks tone- Karishma yeh galat baat hai..

Karishma says with clam tone- aap SHO hai, yeh mat bhuliye, yeh routine baat hai, puchtach hoti hai, toh shaant ho jaayie aap..

Haseena shook her head in yes, & Karishma says- hum niklte, aur jaldi milenge, kiu ki wahi se ek hi jagah jaana hai..

Haseena shook her head & says- thik hai, aap aapna khayal rakhiye..

Karishma shook her head in yes, & she walks towards the washroom..

Haseena seated in her cabin with the thought, & she reminds the last night..

Flashback:

Haseena check out the video, & says to Rajvir- iss insan ko dhundna hoga, yahi asli mujrim hai, jis ne Karishma singh ke nakli daskhat kiye hai..

Rajvir- issye dhudna shuru kar diya hai madamsir, lekin ek choti se problem ho sakti hai..

Haseena look him up & asked with serious tone- woh kya..

Rajvir- agar yeh insan humein mil gaya toh sach bolega NCB officers ke samne..

Haseena- baat toh thik bol rahe hai aap, aur iss video ko sach nahi maana jaayega..

Rajvir- madamsir agar iss insan ke khilaf humein kuch saboot mile toh..

Haseena- koshish karte hai, & she transfer the video in her cell, & they a leave the place..

Haseena play the video on loop mode while driving the car, & she recollecting the voice, which she feel familiar, & she stop the car near the road side, & again play the video, & she listen the video again, with close eyes, & says with herself- kahi Anubhav singh toh nahi hai, ho sakte hai, Karishma ko unnki sachai pata thi aur unnhone mujhe, & she start the car, & she way towards the headquarters..

"may I coming sir" Haseena stood on a cabin door..

Anubhav look Haseena on cabin door, & he says- aayiye..

Haseena enters into the cabin & she greet him, & he says- baithiye..

Haseena didn't seat on chair & says- shukriya sir, lekin hum aise hi thik hai..