KPKT 160

Karishma & Haseena reached to haveli of Sudha, they entered in, Sudha & her family waited for them in the live area of haveli..

Sudha introduce her family members to Haseena & Karishma, & Karishma says- Sudha ji hum doono yahi par baith jaate hai, aap sab jaayiye, aapne, aapne kamre mei..

Haseena shook her head & says- haan, aap sab jaayiye..

Sudha & her family left the place, while Karishma & Haseena stroll into the haveli, while Haseena says- Karishma singh, aapko kya lagta hai..

Karishma look to Haseena & says- iss haveli ko dekhkar..

Karishma look once to Haseena, she shook her head in yes, & Karishma says- madamsir itna toh pakka hai, yeh koi bhi bhoot aakar kaam toh nahi kar raha hai, koi toh insan hi hai aur kuch nahi..

Haseena shook her head in yes, while they reached to near balcony, Haseena try to push the balcony, while Karishma's eyes catch the another door, & she says- madamsir, woh darwaaj dekhiye..

Haseena turn her face towards the door & says- dekhiye khulata hai, toh..

Karishma shook her head while she walks toward the door, & same time lights off, Haseena quickly called by Karishma's name, & they turn on the flash light of the cell, & a weird sound started on, & Karishma says- yeh kaise awaz hai..

Haseena look to Karishma & says with teasing smile- bhoot awaz karte huye aata hai, pata nahi hai aapko..

Karishma look to Haseena & says- haan, aapke jaisa bhoot hoga toh woh aise hi aayega..

Haseena rise up her eyebrows, & says- accha, while the same time balcony open without any force, they both look towards the balcony..

Haseena says with little upset tone- yeh kaise khul sakti hai, humein try kiya tha kholne ka, phir kaise..

Karishma goes to open her mouth & door gets open with loud sound, they look back to the door, & smoke started entering in, they both try to see, but due to smoke, they can't, & Haseena hold Karishma's hand, while Karishma asked- kya hua madamsir..

Haseena try open her mouth, & sametime they both fall down..

3 hours done, & Karishma open her eyes, she found herself on floor, & her mind reminds the incidence, she look for Haseena, who lying beside her in weird pose, Karishma says with panic tone- madmasir, madamsir, aankhen kholiye, madamsir..

Haseena open her eyes with heavy head, Karishma take a relief breath & says- yeh kya hua tha..

Karishma asked with little upset mind- aap thik toh hai..

Haseena check the time & says- hum thik hai, lekin 3 ghante hum doono behosh ho gaye the..

They both getting up from the floor, & Karishma says with irks tone- ho na ho, yeh kaam koi toh insan hi kar raha hai..

Haseena sigh with little anger & says- aap sahi baat keh rahi hai, lekin humein ek baat samjh nahi aa rahi hai, akhir woh yeh sab kar kiu raha hai..

Karishma says with doubtful tone- Sudha ji ke ghar mei gul milke log hai 9, 2 unnke bete hai, 2 bahu, aur unnke pati, aur 3 naati, aur unn mei se 2 college mei jaane wali hai, aur 1 school mei..

Haseena says with doubtful tone- kahi koi boyfriend ka toh chakkar toh nahi hai..

Karishma says with naughty grin- ho sakta hai..

Haseena look to Karishma & asked- waise aap itni confidence se kaise kehe sakti hai..

Karishma look to Haseena & says- waise yeh corny puch rahi hai, ya madamsir..