KPKT 119

Haseena way towards the apartment & she look Karishma's bike pass from other side, she says with herself- yeh thana kiu jaa rahi, hum toh ghar aane wale hai, baat pata hai, phir bhi, kahi humein lene ke liye toh, ek kaam karte hai, aage se phir se thana chale jaate hai, warna woh wahi par sab ke saath baatein karne mei lag jaayegi, waise bhi 2 din se kisi se mili nahi hai, toh, & she take u-turn towards the thana again..

Karishma stop her bike near to badnaam stall, look after Rajvir there, she looking for something, her eye sight catch the bamboo stick, she pick that one & walks to Rajvir with anger, & she hit on his back with all her strength, a sudden hit made Rajvir fall down from the chair, she again hit the bamboo stick on his leg, he wincing with the deep pain, Cheetah, Santu, & Billu look Karishma in anger this much for the first time, no body tries to stop her, Karishma hold Rajvir's collar, & dragged him into the MPT, she push him hard, & collect the stick from thana corner, & started to beat him black & blue..

Cheetah, Santu & Bliiu asked him with the panic tone- Karishma madam kiu maar rahi ho aap usse, kya galati hai usski..

Karishma says while hit the stick on his leg & says with anger- kya galati hai, yeh pucho ke kitni badi galati hai, & she again made catch his collar & push him into the bar, & started to hit him..

Cheetah says with panic tone- Karishma madam mat maaro aise maar jaayega..

Karishma says with anger- issne madamsir ko maara hai, issko toh hum aaj zinda nahi chodnge, bola tha, jis din humein madamsir ka hatyar milega, usse hum zinda gad denge, lekin humein yeh pata nahi tha, jise hum dost samjhte the, wahi humare pith mei khanjar marega..

Billu says with panic tone to Santu- Santu ji madamsir ko phone karo, wahi Karishma madam ko rok sakti hai..

Karishma asked with anger to Rajvir- bol aisa kiu kiya, bol..

Rajvir tried to join his palm with the pain, but Karishma not looks that, due to her anger, she only beating him, without showing any mercy on him..

Haseena way toward the thana, while her cell rings with the flashing name, she pick the call, before she says anything Santu says with panic tone- madamsir aap jaldi se thana wapas aayiye, warna Karishma madam Rajvir ko jaan se maar degi..

Haseena says with shocking tone- kya..

Santu- ji madamsir aap please aap jaldi aayiye..

Haseena cut the call, & speed up the car with upset mind..

A stick broken while hitting Rajvir, & she punch on his jawline, that made injured her own knuckles, from lower lip blood started to oozing of Rajvir, she again goes to hit him, but a voice made her stop hitting him, "Karishma"

Haseena says with stern tone- chodiye usse..

Karishma not look to her & says- issye hum zinda nahi chodenge, jaan se maar denge, issne aapko maarne ki koshish ki hai, aur dost bannkar humari hi pith mei chura ghusays hai, & she aired her punch to hit him..

Haseena says with stern tone- Karishma..

Karishma grits her teeth & hit her punch on wall with all of her anger, & push him with anger, she coming out from the bar, & Cheetah, Billu enters into the bars to check Rajvir, he is in his sense, but not in the state of talk, while Cheetah look to Haseena, & Haseena says to Santu- Santosh sharma doctor ko bulayiye abhi..

Santu shook her head & she called to doctor, Haseena turn to Karishma & says- cabin mei aayiye abhi..

Karishma look to her with anger & follow her into the cabin..