KPKT 114

Haseena look whole the live area with confusion, for some moment she try to remind the things, but nothing happens in get back of headache, she walks into kitchen, but there she didn't found anything, she walks toward the room, & unlock the by nob down, & on the lights, & walks in..

She look Karishma's photo frame, & says with herself- Karishma singh ka photo yaha par, matlab hum yeh ghar unnke saath share kar rahe the, jis tarah se uss kagaz mei baataya gaya hai, & she look her book collection into Karishma's room, first she confused by it, & she started to scroll her books, but she didn't found anything in it..

She coming out from the Karishma's room & entered into other room, she on the lights & she look whole room in her one sight, while stood infront of the photo frame- hum itne karib the Karishma singh ke, toh woh humse kabhi milne kiu nahi aayi, & she open the wardrobe, & started to look something in it..

Cheetah- kya gajab admi ho tum Billote, madamsir tumhe aankhon par patti marke kahi lekar gayi aur tumhe pata bhi nahi chala..

Billu- nahi na pata chala, aur pata karta bhi toh kaise..

Rajvir- aur tumhe pata nahi, tumne kisi chiz ka darwaaj khola..

Billu shrug of his shoulder, & says- nahi pata chala, bas maine darwaaja khola aur kuch nahi..

Cheetah- Billote agar galati se bhi madamsir ne kuch idhar, udhar kiya hai, aur unnhe kuch pata chala aur usse unnhe kuch hua toh, Karishma madam tumhe swargwasi bana degi..

Rajvir- mai toh bas yahi bolunga, jald se jald yaha se nikal le, yaara ko pata chalne se pehle warna, tu khatam..

Billu gulping his dry throat only..

Noorjahan dialling Haseena's number, but she didn't picked her call since long, & that made her disturbed, & she dialled Karishma's number in that..

Karishma's sleep break by the cell rings & she pick the call with upset mind- hello ammi, kya hua, sab thik toh hai..

Noorjahan says with panic tone- Haseena ab tak ghar nahi aayi hai, tumhe kuch pata hai..

Karishma- nahi, humari unnse koi baat nahi huyi, lekin aap fikar mat karo, hum dekhte hai, aap chinta karna band karo pehle..

Noorjahan- haan, they cut the call & Karishma dialled once Haseena's cell but she didn't picked her call, & that made her little disturbed..

Haseena found her diary, which she looking for it, & she says with herself- issye hi hum dhund rahe the, koi humein kuch baataye yaa naa baataye, lekin humse humari diary kabhi jhoot nahi bolegi, & she open her diary..

Karishma way towards the MPT, on urgent basis, & in between she called to Santu, & told her to trace the last location of Haseena's cell..

Haseena turn the page of diary with brim eyes, & says with herself- Anubhav ke saath humari sagai toot chuki hai, iss wajah se woh phone, & she wipe her tears while sigh..

Karishma reached to MPT, & she look Cheetah, Rajvir taking nap, she goes to near the desk of Rajvir, & hit her punch on his desk, that made Rajvir Cheetah's sleep break Rajvir look to Karishma with upset face, Cheetah asked- kya hua karishma madam..

Karishma look & Rajvir once & asked- madmasir kaha par hai..

Rajvir says with little upset tone- humein nahi pata..

Karishma try to clam down her irks mood & says- unnka akhri location yaha ki hai, toh phir woh kaha par jaa sakti hai..

Cheetah- madamsir yaha par aayi thi Karishma madam, aur jaate samay Billa ko saath lekar gayi, aur aate samay Billa akela aaya..