KPKT 31

Haseena's eyes open by the cell sound, she feel a light weight on her stomach & she open her eyes properly, & she look Karishma's arm round on her stomach, she look Karishma, who sleeps on her stomach, with half open mouth, she smiles to look a small baby sleeps beside her, with improper way, she look a peace on her face, that made her more fresh, & she goes to caressing her hand in to Karishma's hair but she stop in mid & back off her hand, due to Karishma's sudden turn her face to other side, & Haseena take a relief breath, & she shook her head, while she try to come out from Karishma's grip, but she doesn't want to disturbed her sleep, she hold Karishma's hand carefully, but Karishma again turn her face to Haseena & look to Haseena with half sleepy eye..

Karisham- kaha par jaa rahi hai..

Haseena- sorry, humein aapki nind kharab kar di..

Karishma- nahi thik hai, waise bhi thodi der mei subha hogi..

Haseena repeat the word- thodi der mei..

Karishma rubbed her one eye & says- subha ho gayi..

Haseena- ji, aur it's 5:30

Karishma says with little irks tone- abhi toh thodi der pehle sooye the..

Haseena- koi thodi der nahi, chaliye ab..

Karishma asked with irks tone- kaha par..

Haseena- jogging ke liye..

Karishma unwilling says- plaster ka paire lekar jogging kon karta hai..

Haseena- hum jogging karnge, aur waha par aap ghumegi, toh chaliye..

Karishma pulled back her hand from Haseena, & she unwilling getting up from the bed, & seated, she says with low tone- dhanywad..

Haseena listen that & looks to Karishma & asked- kis baat ke liye..

Karishma not looking to Haseena & says- pata nahi, lekin intne saalon mei aaj pehli baar humara takiya gila nahi hai, aapki wajah se hum kal raat ko thik se soo paaye hai..

Haseena smile & says- humein kuch nahi kiya hai, sab kuch aapne kiya hai, aapne hum par vishwas rakha aur aapne dil ki baatein humse bayan ki aur kuch nahi..

Karishma look her & give smile to Haseena, Haseena says with excited tone- chaliye ab uthiye warna late hoga..

Karishma with irks tone- tch!

At parking, Haseena goes for her jogging, while Karishma walks with the smile, & she heard a conversation, "woh dekhe teri wali aa gayi"

Karishma look to the group of boys, who checking out girls & their figures, & she heard another statement, "bhai sambhal ke SHO hai, galati se sunn liya toh andar daal degi"

Karishma look to Haseena, who busy with her jogging, & she look to the boys group with the anger, & again they pass the comment, "bhai iss mei toh mazza hai, agar sher ke muh mei haath nahi dala toh khak mazza kiya" Karishma widen her eyes & she looks around her, & she found out a women who brooming into ground & she asked that big broom from her, & she walks towards them, "bhai woh red dress wali dekh, aur jis tarah se woh jogging kar rahi hai, uss hisab se kya" & a hard hit of broom on the bump, & Karishma not think for a moment & she started to hit them black & blue, Haseena looks that & she quickly runs to her, & made her stop, she hold her by waist & made a distance from that boys..

Haseena asked with panic tone- kiu maar rahi hai, aap innhe, kya baat hai..

Karishma hit her leg to a boy, who lying on ground with the pain & she says- yaha par ladkiyan tadne aate hai, & she again hit her leg on boy..

Haseena- shaant huiye pehle..

Karishma not listen to Haseena & says- tum sab se na beta ab thana mei baat karte hai, & she dialled Cheetah's number, & call police van for the boys..

Haseena- karishma..

Karishma cut her mid & says- nahi madamsir, bilkul nahi, yeh sab karne yeh log yaha par aate hai, yeh innke maa-baap ko pata hona chahiye..

Haseena- accha, accha pehle aap gussa kum kijiye..

Karishma look to the boys with anger, & says- innki toh, & she goes to hit them again but Haseena stop her, & Karishma throw the broom on ground, & they look Cheetah bring the police van..

Karishma order to Cheetah- inn sab ko lock up daal do aur sab ke maa-baap ko bulao, innki harkatein kya hai yeh baatate hai, aur jab tak hum nahi aate tak inn sab ko lock up mei hi rakho..

Cheetah- ji Karishma madam..

Haseena- cheetah, FIR mat likhna, warning de kar chodna hai..

Karishma- FIR hogi..

Haseena look to Cheetah, & she signed him to say yes for now, & he do as Haseena says, & he take that boys to the MPT..

They both back to home with the anger mood of Karishma, Haseena also gives her time to clam her down anger..

They doing their breakfast, & Haseena clear her throat & Karishma quickly says- nahi madamsir, humein iss baare mei samjhne ki koshish naa kare, unnko koi haq nahi hai, kisi bhi ladki ke baare mei aisa kuch ulta sidha bolne ka..

Haseena- hum samjh rahe hai, aap kya kehna chahti hai, lekin woh ladke kuch 18-19 saal ke hai, agar FIR register mei naam aaya toh unnka poora career kharab ho sakta hai, baat ko samjhiye..

Karishma- agar aaj unnhe warning de kar choda na toh kal jaa kar unnke dil se police ka darr nikal jaayega, aur har aati-jaati ladki ko chedte rahenge..

Hasena- aur FIR darj karne se aur kya alag ho sakta hai, boliye humein, ek toh unnka career khatam hoga, dusri baat woh aur kuch bada karnge, jise aur badi baat ho sakti hai..

Karishma not says a word, Haseena looks that & she says- khud sochiye aur faisla kijiye, kya karna hai, hum iss mammle mei nahi padege, aapka decision hi akhari hoga..

Haseena wait for Karishma's answer & she says- hum aapko thana mei milte hai, bye, & she left the house..