KPKT 163

They reached to haveli, & Sudha's family members present there, Haseena & Karishma look everyone closely & Haseena says- waise maanan padega, jo koi bhi hai usse, kal raat ek pal ke liye humein bhi laga, ke bhoot hote hai..

Karishma smile & says- lekin aisa kuch humare saamne aaya, issye humare hosh hi uda gaye aur itna bharosa ho gaya, ke jaada padh lete toh aaj SI nahi hote..

Haseena smile & says- toh jo bhoot ki awazein aati thi, har roz raat ko, woh chote, chote speaker se aati thi, aur usse jis tarah se design kiya gaya hai, woh insan science ke saath, saath dimag se creative bhi hai, unn speakers ko jis tarah se ussne fit karwaya hai, ke samne wala insan toh usse eet hi samjh le, & she turn to Cheetah..

Haseena says with stern tone- Cheetah Chaturvedi..

Cheetah- ji madamsir..

Haseena- table lekar aayiye..

Cheetah shook his head & bring the table, & Haseena says- chaliye, & everyone start to follow her..

They stood near to the back of the door haveli, & Haseena says- uss eet ko baajke dekhiye, & she shows the brick through her index finger..

Cheetah stood on door, & he knocked on brick, & says- pattahar hai madamsir..

Haseena shook her head & says- usske aage wala..

Cheetah did the same thing, with other bricks & they heard the one a hoarse voice, & everyone surprise to that, & Karishma says- cheetah usse khiche ke dekho, nikal raha kya..

Cheetah try to pulled the brick & Karishma handover the angular object, he thrust into the artificial brick, & pulled the speaker from it, Haseena shows it to everyone & says- yeh rahi bhoot ki awaz, ab bas chehra mil jaaye, phir aapko saare sache se parad uth jaayega, toh issye itna toh aapko pata chala hai, ke bhoot hai nahi..

Sudha & her family member shook their head & MPT team left the place..

They coming out from the haveli, while Karishma's cell ring, she pick the call & Haseena staring her closely, Karishma done her call, & Karishma says- madamsir aap Cheetah ke saath thana ke liye nikaliye humein dusre kaam se bahar jaana hai, ek lead mila hai toh uss par kaam karte huye aate hai..

Haseena shook her head & says- thik hai, & they left the place..

Late evening Haseena reached to apartment, she found the credit card bill, she open the door, & then look the name of envelope, & she open it, she check the whole bill in her one glance & says with herself- 2 tickets woh bhi goa ki, kis ke liye, puchna padega..

Karishma reached to home, she found door open & calls- corny..

No reply she found out, & she peep into room & kitchen once & say- washroom mei, & she again calls by the name..

"hum andar hai" Haseena reply her from the washroom & Karishma take a relief breath & she take a seat on couch with the tiredness..

Karishma's eyes catch the credit card bill on table & she runs her both palm on face & says with herself- ho gaya surprise, uss bank walon ko bola tha, statement ko mail kardo, lekin nahi, ab tak toh pata bhi chala hoga, aur ab naa chahte huye bhi humein baatna padega..

"woh toh padega hi" Karishma turn her face toward the washroom door, & she found Haseena coming out from the washroom in wet hairs, waterdrops falling from her wet hair, she given her best smile, Karishma gazing Haseena not blink her eye for moment, Haseena comes to near her, & encircle her both arms around Karishma's neck from behind & gives kiss on her cheek & says- kya dekh rahi hai..