Oh vin

You lived in the hype house. You had a huge crush on Vinnie but he had a girlfriend.

As usual you were just chilling and sitting in the living room. Today was going to be a fun day, because hype house was hosting a pool party.

"Hey girl!" Avani shouted and junped next to you on the sofa. She was your best friend. "Heyy", you answered laughing. "Guess who is coming to the pool party?!!"

You rolled your eyes knowing who she would say. "Vinnie", she whispered smiling. "I know", you whispered back to her. She knew you had a crush on him.

You got ready for the pool and went outside. You sat in the sun until suddenly you heard shouting outside. You quickly walked to see what was going on. You saw Vinnie and his girlfriend fighting.

"WE ARE DONE!! here! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD FUCKING DAY!" Vinnie shouted.

He opened the door and the girl left. Vinnie closed the door and slowly turned. He looked at you. You saw his eyes were wet. "Oh vin..", you said and ran to hug him. As you were hugging him, you heard him cry. Poor boy... You pulled off and wiped his tears. "Vinnie what happened?" you asked him. "She cheated on me. I saw it with my own two eyes. I caught her yesterday", he told. "I am so sorry. If she cheats she doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone better", you told him. He nodded. "Go rest" you told him. He was so sad and you felt so bad for him. You walked up to Avani and told her what just happened.

3 weeks later......

Vinnie was feeling better but you didn't want to tell him that you liked him. You were chilling in your room. You were folding your clothes to your closet. You stopped for a moment to admire the sunset that you saw from your window.

Knock* Knock*

"Come in!" You shouted. "Hi y/n, do you wanna cone skateboarning with me?" Vinnie asked peaking in his head. You really wanted but you could not skateboard. You would too scared to try. I would only embarrass myself, you said to yourself. "I am sorry I can't skateboard", you replied. "You can still cone, just to even hang with me while I skateboard", he said smiling. "I don't know", you told him. "Pls y/n"

You sighed. "Okay fine", you said and rolled your eyes playfully. You two went to the backyard.He was skateboarding and telling you something about it. He showed some tricks and failed a couple times. It was nice hanging out with him. You took some photos and videos of him. Suddenly you were lost in your thoughts thinking how his girlfriend would do that? Your thoughts were cut when he fell. "Vinnie baby are you okay?" You asked him. He raised his head. "What did you just called me?" He asked small smile appearing on his face. Then you realized... oh shit! "Nothing... actually", you stuttered. "Dis you call me baby?" He asked sounding like he was gonna start laughing. You were dying inside... shit shit shit....

"Umm i have to go back inside", you said voice cracking. You quickly run up to your room and closed the door. You sat on your bed. Everything is ruined, your head said. You texted Avani the situation. You stayed in your room the whole night. Then you heard a knock on your door ones again. You slowly opened the door and saw Vinnie. "Oh hi Vinnie i was just going to sleep, goodnight!" you quickly said. You were closing the door but he stopped it with his hand. "No Y/n! Can we talk?" He asked. "Fine", you answered and opened the door for him. You two sat on your bed. "So what happened outside... i-", he started. "Iam sorry, i was tired and i was in my thoughts so i am sorry", you interrupted. "No no no it's okay but i have one question...", Vinnie replied. You were sweating and freaking out. "Do you like me?" His question rang in your ears. There it was, you froze. You looked down at your hands. "Yeah", you answered. You looked at Vinnie he was just looking back at you. "You don't have to say anything i totally understand if you don't like me back"

"god y/n.. i have waited this", he said.

the next thing that happened... he placed a kiss on your lips. At first you freaked out but then melted. The kiss was perfect. He cupped your cheeks and you felt his rings on your cheeks. You moved closer to him and crawled on his lap. He held your waist. Just a kiss turned into a making out session. He pulled you closer to him. Then he turned you to the bottom and got on top of you. Your hands found their way in to his hair. Then he pulled off. "We can't do this right now", you told him. "Yea someone is gonna find out", he said. He kissed you one more time and then left.

"Goodnight y/n.." Vinnie whispered at the door. "Goodnight Vinnie", you whispered back smiling.
You closed the door and started jumping!! omg! I just kissed him, you screamed inside your head. You quickly called Avani and told what happened.
_________________________________
How did you like?!

How yall doing?👁️👄👁️

Don't forget to vote, ily!