you lied

You lived at hype house which was very exciting since you had crush on Vinnie. You tried to keep everything normal, but it was just weird that you were living in the same house with him. Recently you and Vinnie have been hanging out.

You: Hera is a pretty cat.. you said sitting on Vinnies bed.

Vinnie: Pretty? Are you kidding me she is gorgeous!

Vinnie walked to Hera and kissed her. You laughed.

Vinnie: what are u laughing huh?!

Vinnie runned to you and started tickling you.

You: Vin stoop!

He slowly came on top of you. You were so nervous.

You: okay yeah she is gorgeous!!

Vinnie stopped and looked you in the eyes. He breathed heavily. Suddenly his room door opened.

Alex: whats happeni-? OMG!

You and Vinnie both looked at the door. The fact that Vinnie was not wearing a shirt was not helping in the situation. You were blushing so hard.

Alex: OH MY GOD!... i am so sorry and VINNIE PUT ON A SHIRT!

Alex runned away and closed the door. Vinnie laughed with his deep voice. He slowly got of you. You sat up and looked as he pulled on a shirt. you looked at his back muscles. damn...

Vinnie: done staring?

you snapped out of your thoughs.

You:- um-.. sorry.

3 days later....

You were still thinking about what happened between you two. You two didnt talk about it later. You and Vinnnie were currently at park. You were messing with him on the grass.

you: you know i can fight!

Vinnie: yeah right..

You hit him and he didnt even move. There was silence for few seconds. Then Vinnie lifted you to the air and then somehow you two end up laying on the grass. Vinnie lifted you on top of him. Again the same situation. You two breathed heavily.

Then it suddenly felt like time stopped. You leaned closer to his lips. He raised his head just for his lips to touch yours. You closed your eyes and felt his lips brushing against yours. Then you two kissed. His big lips pressed against your lips. Then it turned into heated making out session. His tongue moving in sync with yours. Vinnie turned you to be on the bottom. Inside you were freaking out. After few minutes Vinnie pulled off. You two sat on the grass in silence. You did not know should you tell about your feelings now.

You: i should go to grab some food, see you at the house?

Vinnie: mmm...

You started walking away. You were smiling hard thinking what just happened.

Vinnie: y/n wait! come here..

You turned and walked back to him.

You: what?

Vinnie standed infront of you. He pulled you against his body. His hands on your waist. He kissed you again. The best kiss you ever had have.

Vinnie: see u later.. he said after he pulled off.

You left the park with wide smile. Did he feel the same way?

NEXT DAY::.

Today you wanted to tell Vinnie about your feelings..

You texted him: i like you... like more than a friend...

After waiting for some time you saw that he has saw the text. Now it was step two. You desiced to talk with him face to face. You knocked on his door and went inside. You sat on the bed. He sat on his gaming chair and turned to you.

You: did you got my message?

He nodded.

You: Vin i am not kidding, i have liked you for many months but i didnt know how to tell. So i desiced now because we kissed yesterday and i-..

Vinnie: stop...

You looked at him confuced.

Vinnie: i have a girlfriend...

You were shocked. you looked at him and felt your eyes get wet. Tears were building in your eyes. One blink and tears are gonna fall down your cheecks.

You: what?...

you voice cracked.

You: why did you kiss me then!

Vinnie: it was a mistake..

You standed up and started walking over to Vinnies room door.

You: you kissed me twice Vinnie!

Tears rolled down your cheecks. you were so hurt. He walked closer to you.

Vinnie: i am sorry...

You: no you are not... Do you enjoy me being hurt!!

Vinnie: of course not!

You: i cant belive...

He walked close to you and put his hand on your shoulder.

Vinnie: i am sor-

You: STOP IT! and dont touch me...

You rushed out of his room. You sat on your bed and bursted to tears...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Should i do Part 2??

Did you like IT?

Don't forget to vote ❤️