Stressed

You were super stressed with school. So you tried to do all your work right away.

You woke up next to Vinnie as usual. You yawned and tied to get up. Pair of hands held you back.
"Don't go", Vinnie said with his deep morning voice. "Vin i have to", you told him. "Whyy", he whispered. "I have so many things to do", you replied. "They can wait", he suggested. "No they can't", you answered and pulled yourself out of the bed. You worked on your computer all morning.

4 hours later*
You were on the bed leaning against the wall. "Take a break", you heard a voice. You lifted your computer and saw Vinnie laying on your legs. "Just few more things", you quickly answered and kept doing your work. "Please.. i need a hug, something happened with my grandma and she is in-" he started. "I don't care Vinnie, i cant okay?" You shouted. He left the room. You felt bad for yelling at him but kept writing on your computer.

Finally after hours you decided to take a break. You went downstairs to see what others were doing. "Hey what are y'all doing?" You asked stretching your arms. "Oh we are going to watch a movie", Mia informed. You went to sit next to Vinnie. He stayed still as you tried to cuddle with him. He just sat there with his hands crossed.

That's when you realized, he is mad. You went back upstairs and went to shower. You sighed. You were stressed and on top of everything Vinnie was mad at you. You changed into pj's and got ready for bed. You went to the bedroom and saw Vinnie changing his clothes. "Can you go away? I am changing!" he told you. "Vinnie i have seen you naked", you answered. He stayed quiet.
"Okay what is going on? Why are you mad at me?" You asked and sat on the bed. Vinnie turned to look at you. "You don't know?" He asked surprisingly. "What? Tell me", you told him. "You ignored me the whole day, barely even talked", he replied. "I am sorry, I have been stressed", you said. "My grandma is in the hospital", he said quietly. You saw tears rolling down his cheeks. "I am so sorry, I didn't know"

"But you would have if you listened!!" He said back to you. "I already said I was stressed!" You replied. "Stressed? I know that you have all that school stuff but still could you even listen for few seconds. You were the only person I wanted to talk to but you just kept turning me down!"

Your eyes watered. You didn't know what to say.
"Look i know, I should have listened but I was really in my head. I messed up and I am sorry", you said. "I can sleep in another room", you walked to the door. You turned to look at him. "Good night, I love you", you said. As the door closed you wiped the tears of your face. You took few steps and burst into tears.

NEXT MORNING

Before anyone woke up, you left the house. You went to get breakfast. You sat in your car eating and thinking. You had to talk with Vinnie. After eating you went back to the house. "Oh y/n where have you been?" Thomas asked you as you walked inside. "I was just getting some breakfast"you replied. "Vinnie asked for you", he told. "He did?" You asked. "Did something happen?" Thomas asked. "We got in to a fight last night", you answered. "He is in the bedroom, I hope everything goes well", he said. "Thank you", you smiled and went upstairs. You slowly walked on his door and opened. He was sitting on the bed. "Can we talk?" You asked. Vinnie nodded and you sat next to him." I am sorry, I was being an idiot. And you are right even when I am stressed I should be present with my loved ones. I feel terrible.. but i hope you can forgive me?"

He didn't answer. "I am sorry", you said with a cracking voice. "Vin I-", you started. Vinnie pulled you into a hug. You melted in his arms and hugged him back. You felt safe. "I forgive you", he whispered. After hugging for a long time you two pulled off. "I am sorry for shouting at you, will you for me?" He said . "Of course I will", you replied.

" I want to make things work because my life is so much better with you", Vinnie told you. "Vin that's so sweet", you smiled. "I love you", you continued. "I love you too". He answered.

Vinnie gently pulled your face closer and kissed you. You felt his soft lips against yours. At that moment you would want to stay forever.
"Vin the.. door", you told him as the kisses got more intense.

He quickly ran to close the door. When he came back you looked deeply in his eyes and you were feeling less stressed and more blessed.
__________________________________

 How did you like it?

Don't forget to vote!