guy friend or your boyfriend

"No way!" you said laughing
" yeah I know right, so we just laughed it of", Jackson's voice spoke from your phone

You were on facetime talking with this boy who recently started hanging with hype house.

" y/n! I am back", you heard someone shout.

 "oh Vinnie is back from filming so I am gonna go now. Bye!" you told Jackson.
" alright bye y/n!" he replied.

You hang up and Vinnie walked in the room.

" hey baby" he said kissed your forehead. He sat next to you on the bed. " how was your day?" you asked him smiling. " busy, but good. What did you do?" he answered. " just cleaned and watched a movie and FaceTimed Jackson" you said 

" oh.." you heard him say... You could see Vinnie's face switch. " well what did he say?" he asked.

" just told funny stuff that happened to him"

Vinnie hummed in response and went in to the shower. You got ready for bed and brushed your teeth. You had big t-shirt on. Then you got under the covers and waited Vinnie. He changed into sweatpants. He quickly jumped on the bed, it made you laugh. He cuddled up next to you.

" goodnight Hacker" you whispered

" goodnight my snack!" he answered shouting

You laughed at the nickname and just closed your eyes..

2.30 AM
you slowly opened your eyes and saw your phone light up on the night stand. It started ringing. You looked around and then reached for the phone. Vinnie's arms loosened around your waist. You took your phone and sat on your bed.

" who is it?" Vinnie asked sitting up.
You flickered your eyes and then looked at the phone.

" Jackson" you asnwered. " why the fuck is he calling at 2.30am?" Vinnie said being annoyed.

You answered and saw his face pop on your screen.

" hi y/n", he said behind the screen.

You didn't say anything just tried to process everything in your mind. " sorry if I woke you up" he apologised. " it's alright I guess... So what's the problem?" You said wiping your eyes.

" I am little drunk and I am at the hype house front door so can you let me in..." he told.

He laughed mid sentence with his friends. You sighed. " umm I am not sure if that's okay" you answered him. " don't worry Vinnie will never find out" he replied.

He laughed ones again. You saw Vinnie's face looking serious.

" alright fine maybe you can sleep on the couch" you said. " thanks you are the best ba-. Babe" he answered being super close to the screen.

He was drunk for sure. You got up from your bed and walked slowly to the front door. You opened it and they all walked in.

"shh! Be quiet. Everyone is sleeping", you told hem.
" oops sorry", Jackson blurred out.

All his friends stumbled to the living room and just fell on the couch.

" do you mind if I sleep next to you?" he asked.

You were about to say something but heard voice behind you.

" are u coming back to bed baby?", Vinnie said.

Vinnie was leaning against a wall.  He smiled at you and you smiled back to him. Jackson's smile faded away.

"oh alright, goodnight"
" goodnight" you said quickly.

You tippy toed to Vinnie and went back to bed. His grip on your waist seemed more hard than usual.

NEXT DAY

It was late in the morning. You walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast. On the way you saw all the boys sleeping on the couch. As you were making some scrambled eggs you heard someone pull a chair and sit down.

"good morning" guy voice behind you said. "morning" you answered. "thanks for letting us stay" Jackson thanked. " no problem, hopefully it's fine with everyone else" you laughed.

10 min later

The breakfast was ready and some more people had come down to the kitchen to eat. Jackson was walking behind you as he was turning to look behind your shoulder, Vinnie quickly hugged you from behind wrapping his arms around your waist. He pushed Jackson away little bit. You noticed what happened but didn't say anything yet. Vinnie whispered things to your ear  and you laughed.

After eating you went to change workout clothes.

"is Jackson leaving when?" Vinnie asked putting on his workout clothes. " idk, why?" you replied. " just asking"
"Vinnie..." you said looking at him. " yea?" he quickly answered.

" are you jealous?"

" what?" Vinnie repeated.

You walked up to Vinnie and hugged him burying your face in to his neck. You felt his arms sneak around your waist and pull you closer.

" he just makes me mad" he admitted " don't worry baby" you told him. " he is so close with you" he continued. " vin he is a friend" you said. " you talked facetime with him"
" of course I talk with my friends" you answered.

Vinnie pouted.
"you know I only want you" you told him smiling.

You looked at him and slowly kissed his lips. He smiled and kissed you again.

"let's go do our workout!" you said running.

Time skip*

It was almost the end of the workout. You were sweating hard and winked at Vinnie who was lifting weights. At the end of the workout Vinnie was posing In front of the mirror.

You looked at him. He started flexing his muscles in a fun way trying to impress you. You bursted laughing. You left the gym smiling. You went back to your room and decided to take a shower. After the shower you went to the kitchen. You were now bored.

" y/n!" you heard someone say. "hey? You still here?" you asked Jackson. " yeah my friends have something filming stuff" he walking in the kitchen. " alright" you responded.

You sighed.
" should we bake?" he asked looking around
 "oh yeah, we should make something to everyone" you answered.

You two looked for a good recipe. And started baking. You were doing the dishes as Jackson wiped his dirty hand on the back of your shirt. You looked at him mouth wide open. You threw water at him. He laughed and wiped flour on your face. At the same time Vinnie walked in the kitchen. He looked at you two and walked away.

" no! Vinnie!" you tried to shout after him.
You runner after him. At the bedroom he stopped. His back to you. You closed the door and walked closer to him." vin?" you said carefully. He turned against you. " oh vin" you whispered as a tear was sliding from his eye. You went in to hug him but he pushed you away. 

" you two were baking together" he told. " I am sorry" you said. " why are you sorry? You did that consciously" he answered.  " vin-", you tried to say. " I am sorry y/n, I know I shouldn't get mad about this. This is stupid. I just.... It feels bad to see you with someone else" he said.

He sat down on the bed and sighed. "it's fine, I am sorry I didn't think about it" you answered feeling kinda bad. " baby it's fine you can bake" he replied smiling at you.

You hugged him and he hugged you back in a different way. He hugged you like it's is the last day you two would hug.

" I love you and you know that right?" you reminded him. "i do. I love you too." he said softly.
" do you wanna bake with me?" you asked. " are u sure? Jackson is there"
" baby I want you there" you answered pulling him out of the room.

__________________________________________
Hey guys.... I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had some tests and this story sucks:/ but I'll try better I promise ily💜

Don't forget to vote!