faint

request by: Emma58794031

Been working a busy week while being pregnant. Vinnie was working hard and you tried to make him feel less stressed. And on top of that u had toddler at home with you.

You: sit down... Please mom has to go to the toilet

Your toddler: nooooooo!

You: okay here tablet.

you rushed to the toilet. You have been awake from 5 am because u couldn't sleep.

Vinnie: i am home!!

You heard that Vinnie has finally came back. You tried quickly go back to the kitchen.

Vinnie: Y/N! what the hell!

You rushes back there seeing water on the floor. You forgot u had water boiling on the stove.

You: oh i forgot that..

Vinnie: yeah really!

You: Vinnie please, i am tired

Vinnie: you don't anything else than just sit here around the house!

things started to get heated.

You: i do a lot of more, but it is just hard i am pregnant

Vinnie: oh really! I work so hard to pay for everything and you are here wasting water!!

You: please stop..

you leaned against the nearest chair feeling dizzy.

Vinnie: i am so tired from working and u here complaining about being tired!

Your toddler: why is dad shouting?

You: i am, i woke so early and haven't eat muc-.

Everything went black. You falling to the floor Vinnie trying to catch you.

Vinnie: y/n!

Vinnie held you in his arms.

Vinnie: baby? y/n!...

Vinnie quickly took his phone and called ambulance. The medical staff came and you woke up but were taken to the hospital for check.

Your toddler: why are they taking mommy?

Vinnie: mom just needs to go there, okay?, he said holding your child.

Vinnie wiped his tears regretting everything that happened.

You looked around the ambulance. Your traveled on the walls but could not take your mind of your family. Vinnie and your toddler.... Tears appeared on your cheeks while thinking about the fight.

Medical staff: mrs Hacker do you have any glue why could have you fainted?

You: well i haven't eat all day, i am pregnant, tired and had fight with my husband.

Little time skip.....

you were laying in the hospital bed. They told you were fine and the baby is fine. But you have to rest more.

Knock* Vinnie walked in.  He sat down next to your legs. Silence was loud. But that he was there next to you was important. Vinnie looked down and you studied his face with your eyes. He seemed upset. 

Vinnie: y/n?

You: yeah

Vinnie: i am more than sorry

He turned to look at your face with his teary eyes. 

Vinnie: i am such a bad husband, everything was my fault.

You: calling youself by names doesn't help

Vinnie: i know, that is why i am quitting my job to stay with you

You: what? vin n-

Vinnie: baby i wanna help you. 

You: what about money?

Vinnie: i make enough money from filming and took this job just to make extra money, but i didnt thought about your pregnancy.

You gave your hand to him. He held it softly.

Vinnie: i am so sorry. I was mad because of work. I regret everything i said to you. I didn't mean it.

You: but you still said it

Vinnie: i know but i would never mean to say anything like that to you

You: but this is so messed up

Vinnie: dont leave me please...

Tears rolled down Vinnie's cheeks. You were surprised and felt bad. You were not gonna leave him. 

You: vinnie are you crazy? i would never leave you..

You moved to hug him and wiped his tears away. 

You: i am not gonna leave, never. Ill be here even if you don't want to. i love you

Vinnie: i love you too

You took his chin up and pressed you lips against his. You  felt the water from the tears on his lips. You deepened the kiss. It was packed up with so much emotion. 

Vinnie: i know pregnancy is not easy. i wanna be there for you since you are carrying my kid.

You: our kid, you said smiling.

Vinnie: yeah

Vinnie pulled to reveal your belly. You laid down and Vinnie came closer to the belly.

Vinnie: hey bby, its you dada...

You laughed.

Vinnie: i am so grateful of you, your mom does a hard job to bring you here. I love you and your mom and your sibling. But your mom is pretty awesome.

you were so touched by those words.

Vinnie gave your belly a kiss and then kissed you.

_____________________________________________
I am not crying, you are....

How was it? I am little busy but trying to Make stories<3

Don't forget to vote! I love you❤️