ignore

Please i write this along ago so this is soo Bad😣

Vinnie's pov:

Alex challenged me and Michael to ignore our girlfriends for a day. ignore my gf y/n, it's gonna be hard.

" Hey guys! today Vinnie and Michael are going to ignore their girlfriends for a day. Do you have anything to say?" Alex said to the camera. "i hope she doesn't get mad", i said laughing. "that is 100% gonna happen" he replied. "so y/n baby dont hate me", Vinnie continued. "omg why are we doing this!" Michael shouted. "you two come update how it is going", Alex told.

I walked to my room only to find that y/n was in shower. I laid on the bed and looked at my phone. y/n came from the shower with a towel wrapped around her. "hey babyyy!" She shouted.

oh god, it was hard to not answer. I just decided to leave the room because it was hard.

end of vinnie pov*

y/n pov:

I came out of the shower. "hey babyyy!" I shouted at Vinnie. He just left and didn't answer. That was weird. Is he okay? I got dressed and went to the kitchen. I talked with Michaels girlfriend.
"Vinnie was kinda weird today", i told her. "I know right, Michael is weird too", she told me. "what is going on?" She continued. "Well you know they can't be like that forever", i laughed. "We should probably ask what the heck is going on?" I told her.  " o, i know! Let's try to get their attention first", she said smiling.

We had a good plan. I went to the toilet and put on a robe. Vinnie was in our room. I walked there. I stood in front of Vinnie and dropped the rope on the floor. As i walked closer to him, he got up and left the room.

End of y/n's pov*

vinnie's pov:

I was sitting on the bed. y/n came to the room with rope on. She walked in front of me and dropped her rope. She looked beautiful as always. But I stood up and left. I walked to Alex.

"Alex this has to stop", I told him. "I agree, my girl came with her rope on and..." Michael said.
"same!", i answered. "Did they plan this?" Michael asked.  "I don't care, i am gonna end this sorry", I told him and walked back to our room. Y/n was laying on the bed. "y/n i am sorry that i ignored you, we did this for a video with Michael", I told her.

end of vinnies pov*

"Why?" You asked him laughing. "I dont know but then i realized that it was stupid", Vinnie said. Vin it's fine, we knew", I told him. He pulled you closer and kissed you. You smiled at him.
Vinnie got on top of you. You two kept making out. He threw his shirt across the room. "wait", Vinnie said. He got up and went to lock the door. Then he came back and smiled before kissing you

********

"i love you so much y/n", he said out of breath. "i love you Vinnie", you told him.. He kissed you again. This time gently and softly.

knock knock*****

We both looked at the door.

"yo are we gonna go skateboarding?" Jordan said behind the door. "Yeah, let me just dress up", Vinnie shouted at him. "I am gonna wait outside", he shouted.

"sorry baby i promised to go skateboarding", he told you. "It is okay", you smiled at him. He got ready and was at the door about to leave.

"you better put on some clothes i dont want anyone to see yo naked ass running around the house", he told you. You just laughed.

"yeah i promise ill but on some clothes", you laughed.

__________________________________
Okay...... What do yall think? How are u doing??

Don't forget to vote ily bye