prom

You were going to prom alone.... You had a crush on the popular boy Vinnie. You and Vinnie had one class together and you two sat next to each other. He was so nice and funny. He was always kind to you.....That was probably what made you like him.

You had a beautiful dress on and feeling yourself. As you walked into the venue you saw a lot of people. You saw your friends and ran up to them. You eyes still kept searching for Vinnie. Then you found him, he was around of a bunch of girls. "Let's go dance!" You friend shouted. Before you could say anything she dragged you on to the dance floor. You two only danced for few songs because after that came he slow songs. You left the dance floor and watched you friend dance with her partner. You ones again looked around the room. Vinnie caught your attention since he was sitting alone. You decided to talk to him. You stood up and started walking towards him. Some girl went over to him so you just stopped.

You felt a touch on your hand. You turned around and saw Justin, the annoying "popular" dude. "Hey mamas, wanna dance?", he asked. You rolled your eyes. "No thanks, i am good", you replied fast. "I know you want to", he told you and tried to pull you closer. "I said no!", you shouted at him. He still kept trying. 

She said no, get lost!" you heard a voice from behind you. Justing left quicjly and you turned around to see Vinnie. "Thank you", you said to him. "No problem. You look beautiful by the way", he replied. "Oh thanks, you look good too", you answered. You both blushed and smiled looking at the ground.

Some random girl came over to Vinnie. "Hey Vin, what the hell are you doing with her?" she asked in a mean tone. "Isn't she the weird girl from my math class?", she eyed you up and down. She rolled her eyes and started laughing like it was the funniest thing ever."I think I shuld go", you told Vinnie and walked outside while holding your tears. "No y/n!" Vinnie tried to say after you. "Let her go, you have me", the girl said. "I don't like you and never will", Vinnie replied and left her alone.

You found a big rock outside to sit on. You heard music coming from the tent. Tears dropped on your dress. "Hey", Vinnie said and walked closer to you. You quickly looked to the other direction and wiped your tears away. "Can I sit?", he asked. You nodded and he sat next to you. "I am sorry that I left, It's hard to hear someone saying those things about you", you told him. "No no no. What she said was totally wrong", Vinnie replied. He held you hand. You raised your head to look at him. He wiped few more tears from your face. You quickly looked down.

"What's going on?", he asked. "This is not probably goos time to tell but f**k it. Vinnie I like you, a lot..", you blurted out. "I have liked you for a long time", you continued."Why didn't you tell me earlier?" 

"Well i am just a normal girl and you are a popular boy", you answered quietly. "Y/n you are not a normal girl", he said. You looked at him confused. "You are the girl who stole my heart, you are so kind and beautiful. I like you too, i have liked since the day we met", he told you. You were surprised and shocked. "Why didn't you tell me?!" you asked him. You both laughed. "Can i take you out some day?", he asked. "Of course".

He pulled you by your arm and you two walked back inside. You went to clean yourself in to the toilet and then went dancing with Vinnie. Vinnie's hands were on your waist and you hands rested on the back of his head. He looked deeply into your eyes. Music playing in the background and your two moving in sync. He came closer to you. His face was close to yours. Then you two stopped moving. "Can I kiss you?", he asked. You nodded. He moved his hand on your face and pulled you closer. His soft lips touched yours and closed the gap between. You body pressed against him. 

After pulling off, eyes were on you two. "Everyone is staring at us", you told Vinnie and blushed. "What yall staring? Weirdos!", he said out loud. You burst into laugher. You two started dancing again. "That kiss was amazing", you told him. "Like you", replied. You smiled and kissed him again. What a perfect prom....

_____________________________________________
What do you think?

_____________________________________________What do you think?