Pool party

🌺☀️💦

It was time for the first pool party of the summer. You were just chilling in your dorm waiting for your friend to come.

"Girll! I am here!" Mia shouted as she shut the door behind her. You glanced over to her and smiled. "Sooo....", she said. "You have something to tell me, am I right?" you told her. "Yes I do", she answered and jumped on your bed. "So the whole football team including my boyfriend has been invited to Brody's party", Mia told you. You sighed. "So I thought we could go too!" she said. "What t-", you started. "Before you start, it will be fun. He is having the party at his beach house, near to the beach and the city. They also have very nice pools there", she advertised. "Okay", you replied. "Okay?" she repeated in shock. "Sounds fun", you said smiling. "Omg I don't know you, since when you wanted to go", she laughed. You guys laughed and decided to get ready.

When you got to the house, there were a bunch of people. Mia dragged you inside by your hand. She went over to the kitchen to find her boyfriend. Now you were surrounded with football boys. As Mia went to hug her boyfriend she let your hand go. You decided to just look around the house. It was big and modern. Music was bounding in yours ears. It got little bit quieter as you walked upstairs. You found the bathroom, surprising that no one was there. You kept opening door and admiring different rooms. Then you opened one door and found people making out. "Oops sorry", you said and closed the door. Your eyes were left shocked.

You walked downstairs and everyone were now playing spin the bottle. You were sure that would break up some couples since it looked like not only single people were playing. You stood and leaned into a wall while watching the game. Your eyes wandered around the room and they stopped at a curly haired boy. He was also just watching the game. His eyes caught you. You two made a deep eye contact.

TW: harassment, bad words

After the game a lot of people went outside into the pools. You were searching for Mia. Suddenly you bumped into someone. You turned around to see the curly haired boy. "I am sorry", you said embarrassed. He smiled at you. He seemed like a sweet guy. You finally found Mia outside. She was in the hot tub with her boyfriend. You went over to talk to her. She was not drunk like most people and her boyfriend was actually nice.

The "party host", Brody came over to you. His hand brushed around your waist. You quickly moved away from him. He kept talking like nothing happened. Mia looked at you with confused face. You flashed a smile at her. As you sat on the edge of the pool his hand laid on your hip. You moved more away from him, he moved just closer to you. He again and again kept making contact with you. But when his hand reached on your chest area you stood up. "Stop! Just f*cking stop!" you shouted. Everyone turned to look at you. "What did I do?" Brody said laughing. "You were touching me inappropriately", you told him with a loud voice. "No I did not", he replied. "You did, f*cking asshole", you said. More and more heads turned to look what was going on. Brody stood up. "No I did not", he said coldly straight at you. He reached for your wrist and pulled it. "LET GO!" you shouted and pulled your wrist away. Then you slapped him. People around were shocked, someone cheered. "That's enough you wh*re", he said to you. He tried to pull your wrist again. "Let her go", you heard a deep voice behind you. You took steps back. Your back hit against someone. It was the curly haired boy. "Go behind me", he told you and pushed you gently behind. "Omg i am so scared bro", Brody said with a high piched voice. The curly haired clenched his jaw. "Don't ever touch anyone without their permission or call them by names", he told to Brody. "Oh and what are you gonna do?" Brody laughed. That's when the first fist flew. They started fighting. Boys went in and tried to separate them. You didn't know what to do. Soon they were separated and people were holding them apart. "Come back Hacker or are you scared?" Brody kept shouting. Vinnie stayed quiet but still tried to get the peoples hold on him loose. You went over to him. "Don't. He is not worth it", you told him and held him back. His gaze rose from your hand on his chest to your eyes. He pulled himself free from the hands and walked away.

The situation calmed down. You tried to find the guy who stood up for you but you lost him in the crowd. You walked up the stairs and sat down. You sighed and leaned on your hand. Music was blasting on the background. Suddenly you saw the curly haired boy walking up to you. "Can I sit?" he asked. You nodded. You two sat in silence for little bit. "Thank you", you said out loud. He turned to look at you. "Thank you for standing up for me", you told him and smiled. "No problem. I am sorry what happened. He is a jerk", he answered. "It's not your fault, but thank you..um..", you started. "Vinnie", he said and offered his hand. "Y/n", you replied and shook his hand.

"How do you know Brody?", you asked. "Well I go to the same school", Vinnie told. "How I have never seen you?" you thought out loud. "Maybe you haven't looked around you", he answered. You laughed. "Do you like parties?", he asked. "It depends. These Brody's parties are terrible", you replied. "True. Wanna go get ice cream?"

"Sure, there is one place down the street right?" You asked. "Yes", he answered. "I need to tell my friend that I am leaving", you said. Vinnie nodded and followed after you. You found Mia and her boyfriend from the front door stairs. "Omg girl, I was worried. Where did you go? Are you okay?" Mia shot questions. "I am okay", you told her and turned to smile at Vinnie. Mia sighed out of relief. "Well we are going to get ice cream", you told them. "I mean you guys can come too", Vinnie said looking at you. You nodded. "Sure! Lets go!" Mia answered and started walking fast. You laughed. Mia's boyfriend ran after her and held her hand. "She is energetic", you told Vinnie. He laughed. You reached for his hand but backed down. As you were walking your hands brushed against his. Vinnie took your hand and smiled. You blushed hard. His smile made you melt. "Come on lovebirds!" Mia shouted. You two laughed and walked to them.

----------------------------------------------------------
Happy summer everyone!!! ☀️💗🌺
I hope you are relaxed. How did you like this story?

Don't forget to vote❤️