panic attck

how was your summer??? ARE U EXCITED I AM BACK POSTING!!??💓

Your day started normally and you had a relaxing morning. Your boyfriend, Jack was hanging out with his friends all night and he didn't come home. That made you extreme worried but you knew he would come back in the morning. It was already 2pm and finally someone came inside. It was him.

You: Where the heck have you been?

Jack: just with my friends

You: i was worried! you should have texted..

Jack: sorry baby, now be quiet i am gonna play with the boys

You sighed as he went to the living room. You two lived in a tiny apartment and to be honest the relationship was not healthy. He just did what he wanted when ever he wanted but there was just something holding on. As the day went on he just played. You were cleaning and just looking at your phone. You soon texted Vinnie does he wanna hang out. You two were really good friends since you two were little kids. You two lived next to each other. Vinnie and you decided to hang out and go to the park in the evening to just hang out.

TIME SKIP

You just finished getting ready and went downstairs to wait Vinnie. He soon knocked on the door and you invited him inside.

You: let me get my phone quick

You went to get your phone and then came back downstairs.

Vinnie: you ready?

You: yeah, Jack i am going to the park

He soon rushed from the living room.

Jack: what?!

You: i am going to the park

Jack: no you cant

You: what do you mean

Jack: you cant go with Vinnie

You: what is wrong with you

Jack: what do you mean!

You: You hang out with your friends all night and now i cant go to the park with my friend?

Jack: i have my reasons

You: and what are those jack!

Jack: I HAD A BAD DAY BUT YOU CAN'T GO OUT WITH YOUR FRIEND NOW!

You: JACK STOP! YOU DONT CONTROL ME!

Jack: YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!

you walked away but he was following you and saying All those terrible things. You tried to close your ears from those words. You leaned against The nearest wall gasping For Air. Vinnie realized what is going on. He rushed to you and wrapped you in hug.

Vinnie: you're having a panic attack. Breathe, I've got you , you're okay..
Small tear slid down your cheek and dropped on your shirt. You were breathing heavily.
Vinnie: breathe
Jack was looking at you not knowing what to do. He was still heated and shouting mean things.

Vinnie: lets sit down
You crashed to The floor Vinnie holding you close. You started doing butterfly tapping.
Vinnie was sitting in front of you and looked at you with a worried face.
You just focused to The breathing.

Jack: YOU ARE NOT EVEN NORMAL FUCKING IDIOT

You saw Vinnie trying to stay calm. He tried to focus on you.

Jack: slut, he mumbled.

Vinnie: now you shut the fuck up!

Vinnie stood up and walked up to Jack.

Jack: its my girlfriend

Vinnie: you dont call your gf a fucking slut

Jack tried to punch Vinnie but Vinnie took his fist and pushed it back.

You: Vinnie... you tried to say gasping for air. He was the person you wanted to be close now.

Vinnie looked at you and Jack tried to punch him again and this time hit his face. He crashed against the wall.

Jack: fucking bitch! and now you whore get up we are leaving!

Jack came closer to you. You were freaking out but couldn't breathe.

Vinnie: stay away from her!

Vinnie rushed in front of you and pushed him back.

Vinnie: now get away from here or you will regret it

Jack looked both of you and stormed out of the house. Vinnie kneeled in front of you and hugged you.

Vinnie: dont worry i am here

You cried, out of relief. He was gone. In that moment all that build up trauma from him just broke down. You bursted into many tears and worried Vinnie with you tried to help the best he can. You shouted him about your relationship with Jack and how did you even end up in that situation.

Vinnie: don't worry you are now safe with me. i will never let anyone hurt you, okay?

You nodded being so thankful for him.

You: i just always liked you vin

In that moment you felt his breathing stopped and he just looked deeply in your eyes.

Vinnie: you don't know what you are talking about, your head is just messed up from all this..

You: no vinnie, i really do

You two just stared at each other. Burning eyes contact but you wanted to kiss him. Yeah your head was little bit messed up from everything but he, with him you always felt safe and since you were little you always had a tiny crush on him. At that point you just wanted to heal and then be with him.

You: kiss me, you whispered.

Vinnie: no y/n...

You: please vinnie

Vinnie: no i cant, i am sorry

He pulled away from you but still held your hands.

Vinnie: you are still with jack and you just had a panic attack..

It was true. But you wanted to break up with Jack and realized you have wanted to do that for a long time. He always treated you like shit. There was just something that held you in the relationship. Was it the memories, the fact that he used to be different or that you were afraid? Afraid to let go or afraid you wont find a new one? A person who loves you..

You: i am sorry Vinnie

Vinnie: you don't need to be sorry, love. Remember i am here for you

-------------------------------------------------

Hey loves! what do you think about this?

I am back on posting and this story kinda sad but I have a new series coming💯🦋

dont forget to vote! Ilysm!!!!