Christmas surprise

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!    What days yall celebrate christmas? Cause i know many people around the world celebrate on the 25th. we celebrate 24th. So in this story i wont be saying days.

It was christmas. You were feeling were excited the night before, hardly falling asleep. But soon the christmas was here. You slowly woke up and looked at the time.

"9 Am" you said to yourself.

Then you just realized it is christmas, the actual day! You ran downstairs and saw that you were the only one awake.

"People it is christmas!" You tried to shout but didnt want anyone to wake up. You started eating breakfast and watching christmas shows from tv. Next one to wake up was Mia.

"Morning..." she said yawning.
"Good morning!! And merry christmas!" You answered smiling.

She went to make some coffee.
"Well you seem excited" Mia said.
"Why wouldnt i be excited? It is christmas and-" you started..
"And Vinnie is coming back" Mia interupted.
"And Vinnie is coming back" you repeated.
"How many christmas have you guys been together?"  Mia asked.
"five years" you answered.
"five years?!" Mia repeated.

You nodded. Vinnie was coming from his parents, you came back yesterday from your parents. This christmas was celebrated with your friends. In the past you two were sometimes at his parents and sometimes at your parents.

After some time more and more people woke up. You all had a nice morning. The dinner was at 5pm and after that you would open presents. All morning you cleaned around the house. People started making food around 3pm. You were wiping the table in your bedroom as you heard people talking loudly. Someone came to the house. You rushed downstairs to see what is going on? You saw Vinnie at the door with his suitcase.

"Vin!" You shouted.
He looked at the stairs and saw you running down. You hugged him tightly.

"Hey baby" he whispered in your ear.
It was nice that he was home.

"Did you miss me?" You asked pullin away from the hug. "Not at all" he answered. You looked at him in shook but realized he was joking. "That wasnt funny" you said and hit him playfully. "I was kidding.." he said pulling you against his body. "... of course i missed you" he continued and connected his lips to yours.

2 HOURS LATER

You put on a nice outfit for dinner and doing last touch ups to your makeup.
"You look beautiful" vinnie said walking from the bathroom. You blushed. He came hug you behind and gave a kiss on your cheek. "you look too honey" you answered smiling. "Since when did you started calling me honey?" Vinnie asked.
"Since now" you said hardly. "I love it baby" he answered and placed kisses on your neck. Vinnie went to put on a white putton up and you went to the bathroom. "Oh yeah have you seen my ring?" You asked before closing the bathroom door. "No i havent" he answered.

You came from the bathroom and put on earrings. Vinnie had already went downstairs. Knock knock*

"Come in" you shouted. Mia walked in.
"Hey girl, can i borrow the gold earrings?" She asked. "Of course" you answered.

As she was putting on the earrings you put on some on lipstick. "Btw have you seen my ring? The one i often wear on my ring finger" you asked her. "No- wait- i- is it this?" She pointed at the ring on the table. "What?!" You took the ring in your hand. "It was not here 5 mins ago. Maybe someone found it" you said putting it on. "When did you realize it was lost?" Mia asked. "Like a week ago" you answered. "Vinnie left week ago..." Mia said smiling. You just stared at her. "What do you mean?" You asked being confuced. "It appeared when Vin came back... ring size?!!" She kept saying. "Huh?" You didnt get it. "Girl what if he had the ring so he could see the size and..." Mia explained. "And what?" You still said being clueless. (Good movie btw hehe) "HE MIGHT PROPOSE YOU!" She shouted. You mouth dropped wide open. Soon you hand covered your open mouth and you sat down on your bed. "Omg... you are right" you said silently. "Omg!" She screamed and jumped. "Why are you not jumping?" She asked. "I-" you tried to say. "Are you gonna say no!?" Mia started panicking. "No, of course not. I mean like what if we are wrong and i am having fake hope?" You said looking at the floor. "Well we are not sure but if he does or doesn't he loves you, so much. And he will propose one day." Mia sat next to you. "Yea... thanks Mia" you thanked her and you too went downstairs to eat. After delicious dinner you all gathered to the living room to open presents.

"This one is for y/n" Thomas said and gave a tiny present to you. You started getting excited but tried to calm down. Y/n stop it, it is probably not a ring, your head kept saying. You opened that and there was a necklace inside. It was beautiful but still something inside you was disappointed. You kept saying to yourself in your head that: you should not have started to fantasise.

As you were sitting on the floor next to the big Christmas tree pair of strong hands sneaked around your waist. Vinnie sat behind you pulling you against his chest. "Merry Christmas baby" he whispered and placed a kiss on your neck. "Thank you vin" you replied. He helped you to put it on. He moved your hair out of the way and slowly closed the golden chain. He kissed your cheek. You were sitting between his legs and resting your head on his chest. You watched as people opened presents and were hugging each other. You zoned out a lot.

You snapped out of your thoughts as christmas music started to play. Vinnie got up and everyone started dancing. He took your hands and you two danced. Then middle of a song Vinnie let go of you and the music went silent. Everyone looked at you. You were confused. Mia was jumping on the backround and thats when you knew. You turned around and saw Vinnie on one kneee. "Oh vin..." you bursted into tears. Your hands covered your face. "Y/n L/n i have known you for a long time and you are the person who i want to spend the rest of my life with. Nothing would make me happier than you being my wife, so will you marry me?" Vinnie said with a small tear on the corner of his eye. "Omg... vin! Yes.. yes!" You answered crying and smiling at the same time. You kneeled infront of Vinnie and hugged him. Everyone cheered. Vinnie put the ring on your finger. "I love you" Vinnie said. " i love you too" you answered. You kissed him deeply, there infront of everyone, with tree and presents on the backround.

LATER THAT NIGHT

You and Vinnie were laying in bed. "Did you have my ring?" You asked him. "Yup i did, sorry love" he replied. "No i was just confused" you laughed. "Well do you like the new one?" He asked pulling you closer. "I do! But i told not to spend too much" you said. "Its never too much when it is about you baby" he kissed you. "I love you" you said ones again to the man who proposed you. " i love you so much Y/n Hacker" he answered. You blushed and kissed before you two fell asleep.

—————————————————————————-
Sorry it took a long time to write!!! BUT MERRY QUISMAS😭🎄🫶🏻

How are you feeling? Is everything alright? Was your christmas nice??? Tell me!!!

Dont forget to vote<3