feelings pt.3

go read my profile bio<3

It has been 12 days since you found What Vinnie was really doing with you. You have been avoiding him but it was hard. Also forgetting him was no where near to find. It felt like every night you replayed everything and got hurt again. It broke your heart. Even thought you two didn't even know for a long time he still had oddly strong impact on you.

This week you have been sick, so avoiding have been easy. you have been your my dorm room the whole week. Until this day it has been 15 days that you have not seen him. But you were just laying in bed trying to do some school stuff when you heard a knock on my door. you got up from your bed and opened the door thinking your friend probably bought you more food. As you raised your look, you saw brown curly haired boy standing there, Vinnie. He had a white tank top and brown jeans. His arm muscles were showing. His tattoos were eye catching. You on the other hand looked like shit. Pyjama pants, messy bun and big t-shirt. You were already closing the door and feeling a lump in your throat. Suddenly the door stopped. Vinnie stopped it with his hand.

Vinnie: please y/n

You: fine

You opened the door.

Vinnie: i am sorry

You: okay, thanks for letting me know

Vinnie: y/n look at me

in your head you did not want to let this man to get that satisfaction of you listening and doing what he says but yet you still did it. 

you looked at him. He did seem different. His eyes were down, like sad. For a moment you wanted to forgive him and give him the biggest hug having his hands around you but no. you stood there being cold. This man. He hurt you, your kept saying in your head. 

Vinnie: i am really sorry. And i mean it.

You: i hope you do, asshole

Vinnie: y/n please don't be like this

You: you should probably go cause i am sick

you closed the door before he could say anything. He was making it really hard for you. Few tears slid from your eyes as you sat back on your bed. 

A WEEK LATER 

you were better and school was going normally. Expect that school dance was coming. It was just a way to celebrate that the holidays are starting. There were posters about it every where. When you were walking back to your room Vinnie crossed your mind. you turned to the right hallway and saw Vinnie standing there. He was not alone. One of the school girls hugged him. We all knew that girl had crush on Vinnie. He saw you. He looked at you with worried eyes. As the girl went inside her dorm Vinnie ran up to you. 

Vinnie: y/n

you opened your door and just walked in. you closed the door and  and sat on the bed. Tear falling to your cheek. why i am already crying over the same boy?!, you thought.

you woke up in the next morning. you got dressed and went to breakfast. you sat alone in the table but Vinnie was just about to sit next to you.  Everyone looked at you two when you stood up and left.  it felt like the whole school knew. you walked in the empty halls. Then suddenly you heard your name. 

Y/n! wait!! You looked back and saw Vinnie. 

you: can you just leave me alone? 

Vinnie: please whats wrong

 you: you dont 

you laughed at him and then looked at him seriously. you turned your back at him and  continued walking. 

 Vinnie: no wait! 

You: what do you want! 

Vinnie: what part of my apology didn't you understand?

You: well ask yourself!

Vinnie: SERIOUSLY TELL ME Y/N!

 as you turned your face to him tear ran down your cheek. He actually raised his voice at you.

Vinnie: i am sorry, i should not yel-..... 

You: save it! Let me be alone so i can move on!

Vinnie: are you even trying?

Silence. That hit hard. Maybe you were not. But him being present made it worst.

You left. Left him standing there confused with his thoughts. You saw a dance poster next to your door. You ripped it off. 

NEXT WEEK

It was the dance day. you got dressed up and walked to the dance alone. All of your friends had partners but you didn't, Vinnie didn't have either which you thought was weird, didn't he have a lot of girls waiting for him. 

you just sat there music pounding in the background. Slow song came and you were looking for Vinnie. You thought were cut off by someone knocking on your shoulder.

Jacob: umm hi y/n, wanna dance this song?

You: sure.

Jacob, one of the football players. But since i was alone, one dance could not hurt anyone right?

you took his hand and you two went to the dance floor.

he wrapped his hands around your waist and you put your hands behind his head. you two moved slow. Suddenly you saw Vinnie, he looked broken. You felt something on your butt. Jacob had his hand on you butt

You: can you not touch..

Jacob: shh

he made you so uncomfortable. Vinnie saw that, he knew you didn't want it. Before you could push him off you heard loud voice coming closer.

Vinnie: Okay back the f*ck off Jacob! 

he said standing up and walking towards you two. the music stopped. everyone looked you, Vinnie and Jacob. oh boy...

Jaco: what are you gonna do? tell that she is yours! he said laughing.

You: stop.. you held Vinnie by his chest

Vinnie: y/n cover your eyes and go away.

Shit was about to go down.

You: no Vin! don't... you tried to say as he pushed you away. you fell on the floor.

Vinnie: don't f*cking touch her!

Part 4 coming up .......🤭

__________________________________________

Have you liked this series so far??
Don't forget to drink and eat guys<3

Don't forget to vote ❣️