feeling pt.2

You woke up on the next morning still feeling shocked about the dream. but at the same time you enjoyed a lot. You got ready and went to eat breakfast. You saw Vinnie there, he looked at you like he knew what was going on. It felt like you were clear to him and he knew what you dreamed about. 

 after school you two went to the library to finish the math work. You two were sitting at the table at the back. It was a hidden place.  You two were working in silence when you felt his leg touch yours under the table. You looked at him and he looked at you. There was no words just actions. He moved sit closer to you. Your heart was racing... He took your book and stood up. He raised his hand so you could not reached it. 

You: hey! give it back

Vinnie: come get it

he laughed watching you trying to get the book back. Then he threw the book on the table. He was leaning against the bookshelf and you were close to his body. You two looked deeply into each others eyes. He spun you around and pinned you against the bookshelf. Your legs were so weak. You kept the eye contact as he looked for your reaction. He came closer to your face and then kissed you. With his soft lips. His hand on the sides of you. Little voice escaped your mouth giving you flashbacks about last nights dream. This moment felt like a dream. 

Your eyes rolled back as he kissed your neck. Then he came back to your lips and kissed them passionately. He lifted your legs and moved you to sit on the table. He stood between your legs as you two continued making out. You hands playing with his hair. Slowly he pulled off leaving your lips apart. Your hands stayed on his neck and his hands on your waist.

You: what was that?

Vinnie: did you like it?

You: umm

Vinnie: come

You two packed stuff quickly and then headed to his room. You were so nervous, was your dream gonna be true... You got to his room and you connected your lips with his. You laid on the bed him on top of you. You were heated. Wanting to get everything now. You tried to lift his shirt but he stopped you. You looked at him confused.

Vinnie: i think my friends are gonna come soon

You: we can go to my room

Vinnie: but i have plans with them

You pouted.

Vinnie: sweetheart, i promise ill make it up to you

You smiled. Kissing him one more time. You went to your room and fell on the bed smiling. Rest of the day you just dreamed of him. 

It was late in the evening when you heard a knock on your door. You opened the door and it was Vinnie. He came inside and closed the door. he quickly kissed you.

Vinnie: can we just like chill, if that's fine?

You: of course

You two were laying on the bed talking about everything. He make you smile and laugh. You for sure liked him... more than a friend. 

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up Vinnie next to you. First you freak out but then remembered last night. 

Vinnie: good morning sweetheart

You: morning vin

Vinnie: oh did you give me a nickname?

You: maybe

You smiled going in for a kiss. You two laid in the bed for few minutes. he kissed your hair. You two finally got up. Vinnie left back to his own room but picked you up to go eat the breakfast together. You sat with him and his friends. 

You: i am gonna go to the toilet

Vinnie nodded. As you were walking to the toilet, you thought about how he was turning you on making you fall for him. You came back from the toilet only to hear his friends say something that would change the whole case.

Friend: c'mon Vinnie, you have to tell her that you are just doing dare and for the money.

 You: You wha-?

Vinnie looked at your face, guilty on his face.

Vinnie: look i can explain.. 

You: really? you really don't care about me and doing because of money? 

Your heart sank.. deep. it broke into pieces. Eyes filled with heavy tears, soon sliding out from the eyes.

 Vinnie: i- 

You swallowed the lump in throat.

You: how much?!

friend: 50 bucks

you: i cant believe.. is that what i mean to you! 50 fucking bucks! Why the fuck did you-...

Vinnie: no y/n. 

You: this was all plan! i know i should not trusted you! but i did!! and all you do is-- jus- t for money..you cried. 

Everyone on the cafeteria were staring what was going on. you could not get any words.

 Vinnie: look, i mean.- 

you: no, i don't wanna hear. i really thought we had something.

 Vinnie: we do. his tears rolled down his cheeks. 

you: no we don't, you probably do this every girl! I am so stupid!

You walked away from the cafeteria rushing to your room and wiping your tears at the same time. You got inside to your room and slid against the door entirely breaking.. The sleeves of your shirt were wet from the tears. You bursted into tears. He felt oddly good but this is the result.

friends pov:

i saw y/n crying and leaving. i decided to go look for her since we were friends. i walked pass Vinnie and his friends. i looked then with death stare. how could they. i went over to her room door. i knocked on it waiting for an answer.

end of pov.

you were breathing heavily and crying.  Someone knocked on your door. You slowly got up not wanting to open the door but still doing so.  it was your friend. You and her met in hight school and have not hang out in a while but there was just a loving bond between you two. she sat next to you and hugged you. you two just hugged in silence

You finally lifted my head from her shoulder. 

You: thanks for being here. 

 She hugged me one more time.

Your friend: i will beat his ass, i promise. 

You smiled little bit and feeling lucky to have a friend like her.

 you: i didn't think it would go like this, it just started with a dream.

your friend: i know, sometimes things surprise, but do you wanna him to explain? 

you: maybe but not now.

 she helped you get up and sat on your bed. tears started sliding from your eyes again. 

Your friend: hey... it okay. 

it made you cry even more. you just fell to her open arms. cried on her shoulder and then finally calmed down. It felt funny cause it was not even a breakup but hurt badly. Probably cause he was so much in a good way, the dream and everything was so unfamiliar to you.

-------------------------------------------------
Hey!!! 💌 Do you guys like this series???

Comment 🗣️ emoji

Don't forget to vote ❣️ily!!