prank

Vinnies pov.
"so hello guys! today we are gonna prank my girlfriend, y/n with fake hickeys. She is gonna kill me but worse prank would be caught cheating. So let's go", he explained to the camera.

time skip

"I am on the sofa and we have the fake hickeys on. She is coming soon so let's wait", he told everyone and showed the fake hickeys on his neck.

. end of pov

Then the door opened. You went inside just normally and went to greet your bf.

"hey baby!"  You smiled and ran over to him. "Hey!" He responded and opened his arms. You went to hug him.

As you pulled away you saw the purple marks on his neck.
"what's on your neck?", you asked him.
"oh this, nothing", he told you.

You took a closer look of them. "Vinnie those are freaking hickeys!" You shouted and walked away from him."what no way?" He played dumb.

You started tearing up.

"You have been with somebody else.", you wiped a tear from your face. Vinnie was quiet.

"So you have been with someone", you said out loud and looked at him in a disappointment.

You bursted into tears and sat on the sofa head on your hands and cried. Vinnie moved closer to you. "look baby", he tried to show you.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! and don't call me that!" You told him crying. "But this is a prank! Look, there is a camera", he pointed at the camera. "What?" You asked and looked at the camera.

"I hate you", you told him. He came hug to you.
"Don't hate me, i am sorry", he told you.

"but why?", you asked him. "I am sorry, it was a stupid prank", he told you.

"I love you", he whispered.

He lifted your head and slowly kissed you on your lips. You felt his soft lips against yours. "You are the only one who can make these marks on me", he whispered. You smiled.

"So guys as you see dont do these pranks. I love y/n and it's bye now", he ended the video.

He put the camera away and took your hands to his hands. He looked deeply into your eyes.

"I am so sorry y/n this was stupid. forgive me please?" He begged. "I forgive you. Don't do that again. But I love you too", you told him.
__________________________________

Don't forget to vote:3