i missed you

*smut*

You getting ready for dinner with hype house members and few others friends. But Vinnie was out of town, on a trip. So he would not be there. it was kinda sad because you missed him and all the others couples were there. 

You sat on the table with all the girls and like usual you always talked about your boyfriends. 

Mia: i mean Thomas has been so cute lately.

Your friend: Yeah it has been romantic lately and hot.... i mean we have had a lot of you know..

You all laughed. You smiled thinking about Vinnie. You missed his smell, smile, voice and him in general. To be honest you wanted him badly. 

Kouvr: well y/n what about you and vin? You bet you guys do a lot of things.

You: well as you know he is on the trip so i miss him badly.

Mia: when is he coming back?

You: in three days

Your friend: image then you are gonna run to his arms and kiss his lips..

You: sttop! that makes me missing him even more

You guys ordered food and then left back home. 

Mia: Y/n there is a suprise for you in the room

You walked to your and Vinnies door. You opened the door and saw Vinnies standing there.

You: omg, Vin.., you said running to hug him.

Vinnie: hey baby

He smelled good and his hair was fluffy. He wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you against his body. He was warm. You kissed him passionately. 

Kouvr: we are getting ice cream so you guys can have alone time;)

You: when did you get here? and why? not that i complain.

Vinnie: it was a suprise, and i came here this morning..

You kissed him again.

Vinnie: i missed you so much
You: i missed you more, you said as you two rested your forheads against each other.
Vinnie: i want you so bad, vinnie wispered.

Shivers went down your body as you heard his voice.

You: Vin i want you too

In that second you crashed your lips to his. He pushed you against the nearest wall. He kissed your neck, collarbones and lips. Soon clothes disapeared. he was kissing your chest and went down dropping kisses on the way. He kissed your temple and then got up. You two breathed heavily. You felt the heat between your legs. You breasts touched his chest. He pushed his body agaist your. His body was warm. You touched and admired his abs. Then he signaned you two jump. You jumped and he carried you to the bed. You laid down and crawled on top of you. 

He kissed your body and then took protection. He slowly entered in.  You nodded giving him a sign to start moving. He moved slowly and the faster.

Vinnie: f.ck...
You: ahh vin..

You felt that you were almost there.

Vinnie: i love you
You: i love you too

He connected your lips as you both came. You moaned  his name. he collapsed on your chest and then cuddled with you.

You: i missed you so bad
Vinnie: dont you think i missed you and your beautiful face..
You: i think you missed something else, more thnk that
Vinnie:i missed every inch of you

Then he kissed you. 
_____________________________________________
Don't forget to vote My loves<3
How are you doing?