feeling pt.1

Backstory: you were on The same gollege with Vinnie. You were The new girl and heard a lot of stuff about him

You were at breakfast looking at Vinnie, Vinnie Hacker, Oh god, you have heard only bad of him.

You watched as he and his friend played around and were so loud... like it was 7 am. You just moved your food on your plate.

As you were walking to you class and Vinnie and his friends looked at you. They shouted: oh hey new girl! all them laughed. You rolled your eyes, rushed inside class and picked your seat. You sat re-playing what just happened. Your eyes wondered around the room and then Vinnie walked in the class. You didn't even realize that you were staring at him. His brown eyes and those fluffy curls. You snapped out of your thoughts and saw he was now staring at you with a confused look. Shit he probably saw i looked at him, damn y/n mind your own business, you told yourself.

you ignored what happened and continued your day. As the bell rang after class you rushed your of the class. At the door you pumped in to someone.

You: oh i am sorry

Vinnie: its fine sweetheart

You blushed hard and wanted to scream. ..SWEETHEART! what?

You just smiled and walked quickly away but could not help thinking how he called you sweetheart.

later on you were heading back to your room after quite a weird day. you pumped to Vinnie again. He was leaning against the wall opposite your room door. you walked quickly to you door but he already opened his mouth.

Vinnie: y/n? right?
You: yea...
Vinnie: you are okay.

he walked away and you went to your room. wait what, what did he mean? ughh i am just overthinking. you went to bed and found it funny that the guy you heard a lot about is now in your mind... what went wrong here....

Vinnies pov:

i went to my room after pumping into y/n. my friends told about their "good idea".

friend: i bet you to get close y/n and make out with her. ill give you 50'

Vinnies: bro wtf

Friend: please it would be fun, and you would get over your ex

Vinnie: but that's not right-..

friend: c'moon! okay you are in!

All my friends started cheering and i didn't say anything but i should have.

end of the pov.

NEXT MORNING

you sat to the breakfast table alone and saw Vinnie and his friends enter the cafeteria. They walked at your direction. As they got closer your stomach started doing flips. Then they sat next to YOU. You looked just down trying to ignore them and not make eye contact.

Vinnie: morning beautiful.

you blushed little bit. why is he acting nice?

Vinnie: how did you sleep?

You raised your eyes and made the most burning eye contact ever. His eyes were glued on you. His friends didn't laugh... something weird was going on.

you: well actually i have to go.

You left so damnn fast. Your heart was pounding and palms sweaty. He made you feel nervous.

You had math and as you entered the room you sighed out of relief. The room was chill and it made you feel so relax cause you were just sweating because of a fricking boy who you just met.

teacher: alright, so partners are written at the white board. You and your partner just need to be ready to tell about certain math problem on next class....

You saw you name with Vinnie.... You were mouth open wide and then a good smelling guy sat next to you. You turned to look and of course it was Vinnie.... great.

TIME PASS

you and Vinnie hanged out after school studying in the library. The math problem was pretty easy and you guys actually talked about something else than school. he seemed like great guy even though you have heard a lot about him.

That night when you went to sleep, he was in your mind. Something about him, his confident appearance, the great look and that beautiful face.

He appeared sitting on your bed. You stayed still holding your breath.

Vinnie: sweetheart i know you are not sleeping

You carefully opened your eyes... he was there looking at you and stroking your back. light from the window enlighten the room little bit.

Vinnie: i know what you want

You sat up next to him. He pulled you on his lap. You just went for it. The butterflies in your stomach were flying high. Vinnie looked at your eyes deeply and then placed kisses on your neck. The heat between your legs... you let out a quiet moan.  You covered your mouth not knowing where the heck it came... Vinnie stopped and brought his eyes back to yours.

You looked at him carefully as he got closer to your lips. Then they were pressed together. Without hesitation you two started kissing passionately. His shirt came off and he laid you on the bed. He got on top of you. 

Vinnie: let me hear your    ( and i oop-)

You: vin...

 then you woke up.... You got quickly up looking around your room. No one there. it was a dream... but from your whole heart you wished it was true.

-------------------------------------------------

hey loves!!! I am back with a series, i hope you guys like it<3

Give feedback💪🏻

Don't forget to vote❤️‍🩹

If you see this comment "👽"