streaming pt.2

Something i came up with:))

"Y/n get in here, i am about to start!" Vinnie shouted typing his computer. You ran in to the room and saw him sitting on his gaming chair. You were about to stream with him again.

"I am here!" you laughed as he walked towards you. He wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled in for a hug. "i missed you", he whispered kissing your head. "I missed you too vin", you replied. "My lady shall we start streaming?" he said in a funny voice that made you laugh. He sat on his gaming chair and pulled you on his lap.

"Hello everyone, its vin like always but today we have a guest again!!! My girlfriend Y/n", he told to everyone. "Hi!" you waved. "So today will be trying this horror game, and yes Y/n hates horror", he said smiling.

the123spark: omg y/n!!!!

78gamerz: our favorite girl back!

You loved reading the comments. Vinnie explained to you how the game worked and soon it was your turn to try. "Okay, now its y/n's turn", Vinnie said smiling. "Oh lord....", you replied. Soon the game started. You were in a haunted house with all kind of scary creatures. how fun:)

"Watch out a zombie on the right!" Vinnie shouted.

"AAAAAAAAAAA!" you screamed. and lost.

There was silence. Vinnie was trying to hold his laugh. "You got killed by a zombie..." Vinnie said. "You lasted like 13 seconds" he continued.

"shut up! at least more than you", you laughed and playfully hit him. "No i survived like 5 mins", Vinnie  answered. You smiled and winked at him. Then he realized. "No you did not...." he started. Soon he attacked you with tickles. "Vin stop!" You said laughing but still about to punch him. You ran away from him. "Don't tickle me!"  you told him.

123ggamer: VINNIE STOP BULLYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

99xzsw: Y/n let me treat you right babygurl;)

"okay i am sorry, come here", he said opening his arms. You stepped closer. "Don't tickle me!" you repeated. "i promise i won't", he said smiling. He pulled you back to him from your hand. You hugged him. "I am sorry baby", he whispered. You smiled. "Vin its fine, i am joking but seriously don't tickle me", you told. He quickly connected your lips. Pulled you deeper into the kiss, stroking your cheek. You two pulled off smiling. You sat back to his lap and you two continued. "okay we gonna try again", Vinnie said. You went first. The beginning was looking good. "This is going pretty good", you said to yourself while being focused on the screen. Just few seconds after that a scary haunted doll attacked you. "WHERE THE HECK DID THAT FRICKING BIT-BRO CAME FROM!!" You shouted. Vinnie laughed and hit the table with his hand. "Omg tha-that was so funny!" he tried to say while still laughing. You made a fake mad face to him. "You are so cute", he said kissing you. You tried not to smile. "Your turn" you told him. "Yeah i need to use the bathroom first, one second" he got up and went to the bathroom. "Hey guyss! its my stream now" you said smiling. "So guys should we prank Vinnie. When it's his turn, comment a lot of stuff so he will get distracted"

He came back from the bathroom and sat down. This time you were standing next to him. "you  wanna sit?" he asked. "No ill stand now, better views to see you lose" you teasingly answered. "alright game on!" he shouted and started playing. Then the comments started flooding in. a lot of comments. You danced a while on the background and then went to read the comments.

12121xox: Y/n is much better at this game

ja2lw: bro Vinnie, let me take you out

yongi4s2: Y/n marry me

Whatxoxo: NO MARRY ME

kitkaaedt:  Y/N IS MARRYING ME

123ggamer: Y/n cover vinnie's eyes

"everyone wants to marry me, hahha", you laughed to yourself. Then you went behind Vinnie and covered his eyes. "No y/n!!!" he screamed. You took your hands away and he was still playing. "go vin! you are gonna win!" you told him. He laughed. Then he lost. "Ha ha haaa! you lost!" you shouted jumping around him. You sat back on his lap. "i lasted more than you", he said. "Oh 3 minutes, what a long time", you laughed. "If someone wouldn't know what we are talking about, i bet they would be so confused right now", Vinnie answered.  You bursted into laughter. "Okay well i think this is it for today", he told everyone. "byee guyss" you told them.

gatwe: you better cuddle with her:(

nnnailw: if you don't cuddle with her i will!!!!

"Bye! ily guys!!! and i love Y/n too", he ended the stream.

"cuddles?" you asked him. He carried you to the bed and gently put you down. Then he crawled next to you. His strong arms ones again were holding you close. "its was fun", you told him. "It was, thanks for doing it with me", he replied. You smiled.
—————————————————————————
Hey loves!!!!!! I am doing better, how about yall?? Lets take a moment to appreciate those weird usernames i came up with😂

Dont forget to vote<3 AND FOLLOW!!!

INSTAGRAM: thegirlyfrom