dinner after fight

You and Vinnie had a fight. You two were mad at each other. Before the fight you had made dinner. 

"are you going to eat?", you asked him. He didn't answer. "There is food", you told him. "No shit", he replied. You rolled your eyes. He just took a bowl of soup and sat down. You took one and sat opposite of him. You two ate in silence. Vinnie raised his head and looked at you. You looked back at him. "What?", he asked. "Nothing", you replied. "Okay?", he said and kept eating. "You chew weird", you told him. "What the f does that mean?", he replied. You were annoying him on purpose. "You just weird", you said. "I am not hungry anymore", he pushed the bowl away. "Are you going to apologize?" you asked. "No?" he answered. "Then you can sleep on the couch" "Really?", he asked. "Yeah", you told him.

you stood up and left. You took a shower and got ready for bed. As you went to get water from the kitchen and saw Vinnie laying on the sofa. You felt sad but still mad. It didn't feel good to go sleep when still the fight has not been solved. You went back to bed and closed the lights. a tear was coming from your eye. You started to cry quietly. 

Suddenly the door opened. You stayed quiet. Vinnie walked on your side of the bed and sat in front of you.

"babe", he said quietly. "What do you want?" you asked him and sat on the bed. "You", he answered. You just looked at him. He turned on the light on your night time table. "I am sorry", he said as he wiped your tears away with his hands. "I am sorry too", you said sniffing.

He came to hug you and you hugged back.

As he let go, he looked at you face. His hands on your cheeks, he pulled you closer and kissed you. His soft lips against yours. " can i sleep in the bed?" he asked. "Of course baby", you said smiling. You closed the lights as he crawled next to you. His arms slid around your waist and he placed kisses on the back of your neck. "I love you", he whispered. Shivers went down your spine. "I love you too", you told him. You two fell asleep quickly. 

___________________

SO SORRY THIS ONE IS SHORT but what do you to think?

Don't forget to vote:3