don't lose yourself

You were sitting in The kitchen scrolling through your phone. You came across Post where vinnie's gf was.

Ever since he got a girlfriend he didn't have Time For you. You guys were Good friends but he just kinda haven't Been around. The only few Times you talk is when he comes visit in The House alone.

For you The relationship didn't show up as Happy couple. Sometimes it felt like Vin was there because he was forced to.

Mia: earth to y/n???
You: oh sorry ..
Mia: whats going on? U okay?
You: yeah i was just thinking stuff
Mia: oh okay....
You: so what were we doing today?
Mia: we are gonna have a pool party!!!

As Time went by you changed on to bikinis and went to hang out near The pool. Soon people started flood there. Everyone were making videos, talking and swimming. You were just sun bathing.

Michael: yo Vinnie!
Your Look immediately turned to Look on The door. Vinnie stepped outside and went to greet everyone. You were just following him with your eyes. He had Black swimming trunks. His shiny abs and tattoos covering his body.

LITTLE TIME SKIP

Still Vinnie haven't talk to you. He has Been staring at you few Times.
Vinnie: hey...
You heart low soft voice from your side.
You: Hi vin!
He sat down on The chair next to you
Vinnie: we haven't talk a while
You: true, how are you doing?
Vinnie: could Be better
You: whats going on?
Vinnie: nothing important ..
You: If you need anything i am here For you
Vinnie: thank you, i am here For you too

You and Vinnie just talked about a lot of stuff. Not deeply and just everything funny. You were planning on doing jumps in The pool.

Mia: ill go first
You watches as she disappeared into The water.
You: oh no, its cold
Vinnie: jump!
You: nooo
Vinnie: ill push you!!
You: vin no
Vinnie: ill go second then
Vinnie took some speed and then when he jumped he pulled you at The water same Time. Cold water hit your skin. As you rose above water you heard shouting.

Vinnies gf: omg! Vinnie wtf!!! Why are you jumping with her you asshole!
Vinnie: no...it-
Vinnies gf: f*CK you!!!
She showed middle finger to him and walked away. Vinnie got out of The water quickly and ran after her. He looked like he had done that many Times. Run after her. You felt guilty. You slowly swam to The stairs and got up. You took a towel and dried your skin as you were still watching at The door where he disappeared.

He was no seen after that. You decided to text him.

                              Vin💛

                           Hey is everything okay?
Yeah she is just
Mad but she Will calm
Down in a few days
                                                  I am sorry

Seen*

Kinda made you feel Bad that he didn't answer to The last text anymore.

You stared at your screen. Tiny tear rolled out off your eye. Why did this Hurt you? I guess a tiny bit of you loves him. He just made you feel like so special and cared. His attention always seemed real...

WEEK PASSED.....

you were driving Back to The House from getting food. You got call from Mia

You: hey Mia whats up?
Mia: are u almost home
You: yeah just turning to our yard
Mia: okay good
You: what? Did something happen?
Mia: Vinnie came here, and he Umm is not in a Good shape. He wants to see you
You: oh god ...

First thing that popped on your mind was what If they broke up?

You: i am coming
You ran inside and put The food on The table.
You: where is he?
Mia: in your room

You opened your door and saw him sitting on The bed. His eyes were Puffy and red. He looking tired than ever.

You: vin.....
Vinnie: wait let me tell you

You sat and and kept quiet.

Vinnie: so.... We broke up. There is prove that she cheated but she Denies... She treated me badly y/n
You: Vinnie i know
Vinnie: now she is getting attention in social media because she is sad but when we broke up The last thing she Said was: you were never Good, just a piece of shit...
You: i-... I don't know what to say..

Vinnie: i just why did i have to go through All that?
His Voice Cracked. Tears flooded down from his eyes. He stood up and walked around.

Vinnie: i mean she didn't let me see you and i feel Happy when i see you, i am at My best when i see you

You stood and watched him walk back and forth.

He stopped. And stood still. He was on The edge of breaking. He stepped closer to you in For a hug. He buried his head on your hair.

Vinnie: why didn't you fucking tell me everything was so wrong?
You: sometimes its hard because someone is so in love
Vinnie: why didn't i Ask For Help
You: sometimes people don't know how to Ask what they really need. You needed hug and talk thing out right?
Vinnie: no i didn't. I needed you..

With those words your heart lighted up. He squeezed you tighter and bursted into tears.

_____________________________________________
Hey loves!!!!

Leave down an idea!!! Love you guys so much ❤️

Don't forget to vote!