Valentine's day

Ahh Valentine's day, the day we all single people hate. Hhaha just kidding.... I know valentine's day went by already but i got really sick on that day.

Sorry about not uploading for a long time, i was sick and went on a trip but here i am💙

So it was Valentine's day. You and your friends decided to hang out. "And everyone bring your boyfriend", Mia said on the phone call. "unless they haven't asked you to be their valentine" she continued. Luckily with giving hints your boyfriend, he asked you to be his valentine. Some people thought it was unnecessary to ask since you are already in a relationship but for you it was just a little meaningful action.

Throwback to last friday:
You were coming back to the house after work and the whole house was dark. You thought Vinnie would be home already. As u opened the front door you saw candles on the table. "What?" You whispered out loud. You carefully stepped forward. The galaxy projector went on and the whole ceiling looked like a night sky with a lot of stars. "Surprise shawty!" Vinnie shouted and jumped in front of you. You bursted laughing as party music started to play on the background. "Omg vin!" you laughed holding your stomach. He was smiling hard. Then he gave you flowers and asked: will you be my valentine?

"Obviously yes", you answered and hugged him. "I hope you liked this surprise", he said. "I loved it, thank you baby" you placed a kiss on his cheek. Blush appeared on your cheeks as Vin deeply stared at your eyes. "Aw you are blushing", Vinnie quietly said. "Stop you make me feel like a fool", you hit playfully his chest. "No its cute", he replied pulling you back at him. You smiled and hugged him. You could hear his heartbeat.

———-BACK TO PRESENT——-

It was valentine's day's morning. You woke up earlier than Vinnie. You lazily walked to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast in bed for him. The smell of pancakes and chocolate filled the house. You carefully placed the heart shaped pancakes on the plate with some chocolate topping. You took the tray and waked back to your bedroom. "Good morning handsome", you teased and sat next to him. "Morning beautiful", he answered with his low morning voice. "I made breakfast", you told him smiling. Vinnie sat up and looked at the breakfast. "Thank you.." he said and kissed you. "i'll eat in a little bit", he said smirking. You put the tray on the night time table. Vinnie pulled you closer from your waist. He connected your lips into a passionate kiss. You climbed on top of him. You placed a small kiss on the tip of his nose. "Happy Valentine's day", you said to him smiling. He smiled and pulled you in a tight hug. You two cuddled for some times, just a slow morning. Finally after hours you two got ready. At 4pm you were going to the hype house to celebrate Valentine's day together with everyone.

"Y/n love we have to go!" Vinnie shouted from the door. You quickly hurried up and walked to the door while putting on lip gloss. You stopped to check if you had your phone in your purse. You felt eyes on you. "You look gorgeous", Vinnie complimented. You looked up and saw him staring at you. You blushed. "Well you don't look bad either", you said wrapping your arms around his neck. He laughed. You placed your lips on his forgetting that you have lip gloss on. "oh i am sorry", you laughed and ran outside. Vinnie just smiled and laughed it out walking behind you.

At the hype house you helped by putting up the decorations and cleaning. "Hey i have food!" Alex walked to the house with bags of food. Soon more people showed up. You ate food and played fun couple games. You noticed a weird feeling in your stomach. You tried to ignore it but it got more painful. You were laying next to Vinnie on the sofa. A romance movie was playing in the TV. Some people watched the movie, some were playing in the kitchen or just hanging around. You suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom. "Y/n are you okay?!" Vinnie shouted after you. You opened the toilet seat and threw up. (guys i am scared of throwing up, the noises and if someone else is throwing up) You hair fell on the sides of your face. It was hard to keep your hair out of your face. Suddenly someone took your hair and held it behind you head. "Baby are you okay?" Vinnie asked worriedly. You kept throwing up as you held the sides of the toilet bowl. ( :( idk the right word for it) Vinnie stroked your back. After you were done you still stayed in the same position. Tear slid from your eye. You took a deep breath and more tears slid from your eyes. Vinnie's hand still kept stroking your back. You spit the awful taste out of your mouth. You sat up and turned to look at Vinnie. He swiped your tears away. "Don't cry love", he whispered. Vinnie flushed the toilet and sat back on the floor with you. "How are you feeling?" he asked while placing his hand around you. You rested your head on his shoulder. "I feel little better now", you answered closing your eyes. "I think this was from the food", you continued. "Could be. Do you want some water?" he asked. You nodded. Vinnie was getting up until you stopped him. "No don't leave me..", you told him. "But i am gonna go get water for you silly", he answered stroking your hair. "Please Vinnie don't leave me alone", you begged. He sat back down. "I am not going anywhere", he told. "I am just going to text Mia to get the water"

After a little bit Mia came to the bathroom with a glass of water. "How are you feeling?" she asked while handing the water to you. "Better now, thanks", you told and flashed a small smile to her. She left and closed the door. You sat there in silence with Vinnie. You held his hand. "I am sorry I ruined this night", you said to him. "Baby you didn't ruin this", he answered kissing your forehead. "The food ruined, lets blame the food!" he said with a funny voice. You laughed a little. "Nothing could ruin the day, when I am with you. I really love you Y/n", Vinnie whispered. "I love you too, so much", you answered and hugged him. You sighed and closed your eyes. "Thank you for taking care of me"

"Of couse. I will alwayst take care of you love", he said with a soft and calm tone.
—————————————————————————
Hey loves!!!!! How are u doing? Are u feeling okay?💗 let me know and comment how this story was😁

Don't forget to vote!!!!! Ily🫶🏻