Halloween

It was halloween... You lived in the hype house and had a crush on Vinnie The fricking Hacker... It was weird seeing him everyday and just trying to Be like normal people even though you really just wanted to be in his arms and..

"earth to y/n?" Mia said.You quickly came out of your thoughts. "Yea, whats up?" You asked like nothing happened. "So we are gonna have a halloween party", she told you. "So how are you gonna dress?" She asked you. "Iwas thinking agent, angel or kinda like ancient greek stuff", you replied. "ohh! Like putting on white dress, gold jewelry and hair decorations!!" Mia got excited. "Yeah that would be cool!" You smiled.

In that second Vinnie walked to The kitchen. You started feeling nervous again.. "hi!" He said.
"Hello!" Mia answered. "Hey y/n", he smiled.
"Hey", you answered. You blushed so hard. You went back to your room and decided you are gonna be a goddess for halloween. You ordered stuff from online.

Knock*

"Come in!" You shouted. "Do you wanna come decorate?" Vinnie asked. "Sure", you nodded and got up from your bed. You smiled and walked after him.

Outside->

"okay y/n can you but these lights there?" Mia asked. You nodded and took the lights on your hands. You climbed up The ladders. You were struggling to put that one piece up.

"Do you need help?" Vinnie asked. "No it is just a little bit harfd to get this-" you almost tripped.
You held tightly on to the ladders as you felt a pair of hands on your waist. You looked slightly down and saw Vinnie holding you. "Are you okay?" He asked.You quickly came out of your thoughts. "Yeah, thanks" you smiled.

3 days later***

It was now halloween. You were getting ready in your room. White dress, beautiful hair decorations and gold jewelry. You did look like a goddess. Then everyone gathered to the living room.

"Oh My gosh! Y/n you Look amazing!" Kouvr told you. "Thank you!! Girl you Look amazing too!" You replied.

You made some videos and had some food. You were sitting on the kitchen and drinking some water.Then you saw Vinnie coming to the room. Oh.... He was dressed as greek god. He had white silky sheet wrapped around him, golden accessories and some glitter on his skin.

"Hi guys!" He told everyone. "Hello!" Thomas answered. "Wait! Vinnie you are dressed as a goddess and y/n is too!" Alex shouted. You blushed so hard. Vinnie looked at you and blushed too."Ooooo..", Mia said. Everyone laughed including you and Vinnie.

"hey y/n!" Vinnie sat next to you. "Hi Vin!" You answered. "You Look Good, like a goddess", he told you. You laughed. "You Look Good too", you smiled."I have to-.." he started. "C'mon love birds come here!" Mia interrupted him.

Everyone were gonna play some games and dance. You danced for few minutes but couldn't stop thinking about Vinnie. Suddenly someone took your hands and pulled you against their body. You crashed to someone's body. You looked up and saw Vinnie's eyes.

"Can we go outside?" He asked you.
You nodded and followed him. You two sat to The edge of the pool. You put your legs to the water. It was dark outside. "I wanted to tell you something" he started again.You waited patiently for what he was gonna say.

"I like you" he said.
Your mouth dropped wide open. "Wait really?" you asked. "Yeah, i am sorry if this is weird..." he continued. "Vinnie i like you too", you cut him off. He went silent and looked deeply at your eyes. "Well, do you wanna go on a date some day?" he asked. "I would love to" you told him.
You two smiled at each other.

"Watch this" he said and went in to the pool. Then he splashed the water at you. "Vin!" You shouted. "Well watch this!" You told him and jumped in to the water next to him. He swam closer to you.

"We just jumped on to The pool with our costumes on!" You said out loud.
You two laughed.

You two moved closer to each other. Vinnie slowly placed his hands on your waist. Then he crashed his lips against yours. It was a soft and wet kiss. You had your hands wrapped around his neck. You pressed your body against him. Then you pulled off. You had a wide smile on your face:)

"hey guys!" Alex said. You and Vinnie looked quickly at the others. All your friends were standing there.

"How long have y'all been standing there?" Vinnie asked. "For a while.." Mia laughed.

"Kiss again For a fire pic!" Bryant shouted.

You looked at Vinnie and kissed him again. He lifted your other leg to The side of his body. Everyone cheered. And let me tell you those photos were Fire!

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote ily!!!

HOPEFULLY this was good