Mafia

TW: this is mafia story. Swearing...

Long story

Also i am writing in a diffrent way!!! What you guys think??

You were getting ready to spend a night out with your friends. You were getting ready and soon heard your phone buzz few times. You quickly walked to your phone being excited. That smile on your face faded away. Two of your friends couldnt come. You sadly replied but you were still planning to go with three other friends.

The night started great everything was going fine. You and your friends went to a bar, danced and had fun. Eventually you were holding your friend's hair while she was throwing up in the bar toilet. You looked at the opposite wall and tried to cover your ears from the noices of her throwing up. You didnt like anything about throwing up. The look and the sound was not it... thats why you didnt drink too much.

"Are you feeling better?" You asked your friend who was now sitting on the floor laying against the wall. "This room is spinning" she responsed.
You laughed at first but then looked back at the girl who looked like she was not having fun.
"Stop its not funny!" She told you. "You were really being wild. You went like this... ayeee! And this.." you said and danced in front of her. She laughed and pulled you from your arm to sit next to her. "Thanks for this, i really needed this" she suddenly said leaning on your shoulder. "You needed to throw up in a bar toilet, no girl you are welcome" you answered smiling. She laughed and went silent. All you could hear was her breathing.

After minutes of sitting on the toilet floor and looking at the ugly colored wall you realized she was asleep. You texted her boyfriend to come pick her up.

The toilet door swung open and tall dark man walked in. "So my baby had a rough night?" This man said. "Hahah yeah. Have you ever seen her dance like there is no tomorrow?" You laughed. "Trush me, i have" he answered and took her girlfriend from the floor. He carried her with bridal style and they went home. You on the other hand couldn't find your friends. "Where are they?" You said to yourself trying to call to them. No one answered. You were now infont of the bar on the street. It was dark and cold. You tried to keep your hands warm. Soon car pulled over. "Do you need a ride?" A man asked. "No thanks" you answered being creeped out by him. "You are Hacker's girlfriend right? He asked. You didnt answer and got chills. "who?" You got our of your mouth. Another man from you side appeared.
"Shell is on the trap" he said to his phone. You knew something was going on. Next thing you know is that you black out.

You woke up. Opened your eyes looking around the room. Dark themed work room. You were tied in a brown wood chair. You were freaking out. The door slammed open and two men in suits walked in. "hear us out so you will survive" the man with black hair said. You swallowed the lump in your throat. "You do what you are told and...." The other men was saying. "WE GET THE MONEY FROM YOUR F*CKING BOYFRIEND!" the other one yelled interupting and punched his hand on the mirror next to the desk. You got scared. It was silence. He slowly took his fist away that had mirror pieced on it. And blood. The mirror was shattered.

"How does Vinnie has anything to do with this?" You finally asked.

"Oh he hasnt tell? He is in big troubles" the man answered laughing.

You were scared and mad. This whole situation was intense. Soon there was a knock and vinnies friend walked in. "They need you two in the meeting" he told. The men sighed and walked away from the room. "Dont do anything stupid or something will happen" the other on yelled. As they were gone vinnies friend closed the door and runned up to you. He started to untie the ropes around you. "What the actual f*ck is going on?" You asked him pissed. "Vinnie is waiting for you outside, when you get to the door run!" He told you. "Why are you helping me?" You asked since it seemed like he was on their side, cause why would he be working here. He quickly showed you the door and opened. You ran fast as you could. "RUN!" He shouted. The men realized what was going on. They went straight to at vinnies friend. You were so worried. But you couldn't stop. Outside you saw a black car and went inside it. It was "limousine". Soon as you sat on the car it started driving so fast. You back was glued on the back of the seat.

You didnt see Vinnie. For a moment you thought you were in the wrong car. But then the glass that separated the driver and the passengers went down. You saw your friend's boyfriend who you last saw in the bar taking your friend home.
"What!?" You said loudly while your heart was still racing. "Long story" he answered.

You sighted thinking what the f*ck was all this. You looked around the car and saw a gun in the table. You got even more worried. You put on the seat belt and tried to control your breathing.

"Vinnie is waiting for you at a cottage near to a lake" the drive told. You nodded staying quiet. For the rest of the ride it was all silence. You looked out of the window and saw big trees. You two were driving somewhere no near. You were thinking where the heck he was taking you.

Then he pulled up next to a cabin(cottage). It looked empty. It was dark. You saw the lake on the backround. You got out of the car and your friend's boyfriend drove away. You slowly went closed still walking in your party dress. Thank god you had sneakers on. You walked on the other side of the cottage and walked stairs up to the front door. You touched the door when it suddenly opened. Vinnie was standing infront of you. You didnt know how to feel.

"Love" vinnie said and opened his arms for a hug. You walked forward feeling nothing and hugged him. He squeezed you hard. You didnt know what to feel but anger was the first one to come out. You pulled away from the hug and stepped back.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you!!!!" You shouted. Vinnie immediately knew where it was coming from.

"Let me explaing..." vinnie tried to sat.

" oh the fact that you belong to a f*cking mafia and my life is in danger!! WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK VINNIE!!!" You shouted from the bottom of your lungs. You felt dizzy and had a headache which didnt make the situation any better. You eyes started to water and a tear rolled down you cheek. Vinnie looked at you broken.

"Love..." vinnie tried to start again.

"Dont call me your love!  Cause if you really love me you would have told me!!!!" You said.

"YOU PUT ME IN DANGER. I WAS SO SCARED" you continued.

"Y/n let me talk..." he tried.

" no i am going to sleep now! I am so tired. Its probably like 2.30 AM" you said and walked inside. The cottage was old but nicely decorated. Even thought it was dark it felt cozy. Vinnie came inside and watched you head upstairs. He locked the door and updated his friends the situation.

You found the master bed room and went sleep right away. She looked at the clock.

"2.30 AM?" You repeated and drifted to sleep.

Vinnie came to look for you. He slowly put a blanket over you and didnt went to sleep in the guest room. He slept on the sofa.

To be continued......

—————————————————————————
Hey guys! I havent write lately because i have had literally the worst writers block and lack of inspiration and i dont want force myseld to write but this is something i came up with!!!

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!  LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK???!!!

Dont forget to vote ily<3