our daughter has hickeys

Happy new year 2022!!!

You were cooking dinner while Vinnie was playing in The livingroom with your son. Your daughter was upstairs. The dinner was almost ready.

Vinnie: it smells Good on here
Vinnie came From behind you and wrapped his hands around your waist. You smiled. He started Kissing your neck. You turned around and kissed him on The lips.
you: dinner is ready!!

Everyone came to the kitchen. Vinnie went to get your son and you all sat on The table. You sat down and saw your daughter sat down too. She had Hoodie on.
You: can you take the Hood off?
She slowly took it off but tried to hide her neck. You looked at her confused.

You guys started eating and you daughter was hiding her neck a lot.
Vinnie: y/d/n can you pass me The water?
She reached For The water and gave it to Vinnie. Her neck was exposed and you saw a lot of foundation on her neck. That IS when you realized she had hickeys..
You desiced that you Will talk with her later.

In that light you could see The hickeys and The foundation wasn't covering that much. She hide them All The Time.

The dinner was ovet and you were putting All The food away. Vinnie was taking The plates. He was just taking The plates from your daughter. He quickly looked at her and then looked again.
Vinnie: Is there something on your neck?
She quickly tried to hide her neck. You were putting food to The fridge and listened what was happening.

Vinnie:y/d/n what is on your neck?
Y/d/n: nothing..
Then he realized...
Vinnie: those are hickeys!
He runned to get paper and water.
You: Vinnie calm down
He gently wiped The foundation and it reavealed dark hickeys.
Vinnie: y/d/n WHAT IS THIS? HICKEYS?!!!
She had tears on her eyes.
Y/d/n: so what!
Vinnie: YOU ARE GROUNDED!
You: Vinnie thats not fair
Y/d/n: yeah, mom doesn't agree with you..
Vinnie: I DONT CARE! IT NONE OF HER BUSINESS!
Your daughter looked at you. You felt your eyes get watery. you just threw The cloth from your hands to The sink.
You: Really? Thats what you think...
Vinnie: i-..
You runned to your and Vinnies bedroom and closed The door halfway. At The same Time your daughter runned to her room too and Vinnie was left on the kitchen alone. You sat on The bed and rested your head on your hands. You got dry little tears.

You sat a little while on The bed and heard someone come in. You raised to Look who IT was and IT was Vinnie. He sat next to you.
Vinnie: y/n... I didn't mean what i said
You: but you still Said IT
You looked at Vinnie.
Vinnie: i know and i am sorry. Of course it is your business because she is our daughter. The situation just out of The hand, i was pissed off that she had hickeys....did you know?
You: id didnt untill she came eat, i saw them. But Vinnie she is a teen and we used to have hickeys too. You went pretty hard on her...
Vinnie: but i-...
You: and yes i know it may be hard because you see her always as The little princess but she Will grow...
Vinnie: i know... Why i am so Bad at this?
You: stop it you are not .. but talk with her .
Vinnie: okay... Baby i am so sorry
You: go talk to her
Vinnie left The room knowing that you were  still mad....

Vinnie walked to The door and knocked. Then he went inside.
Vinnie: can we talk?
She didn't asnwer.
Vinnie: Look i am sorry... I was ovet reaction
Y/d/n: you were mean to mom toi
Vinnie: i know and it was wrong. I already talked with her.
Y/d/n: dad i dont understand what is The big deal... Mom has had hickeys too
Vinnie: oh she has?
Y/d/n: dad...
Vinnie: okay she has, but It Is just weird you know. You are my little daughter and then suddenly you have hickeys...
Y/d/n: dad i am a teen
Vinnie: i know honey but i just can't belive it... And you are not grounded.
She smiled.
Vinnie: do your forgive me?
She nodded and came hug him. They Hugged For few minutes.
Vinnie: okay dont stay up late
Y/d/n: i won't
Vinnie: okay goodnight princess...
Y/d/n: dad!
Vinnie smiled closing The door.
Y/d/n: goodnight!

Vinnie walked Back to The bedroom. You were already laying on bed. He got ready For bed and laid on The bed. You were facing away from him. He cuddled to Be The big spoon and wrapped his hands around your waist. You felt his pare warm chest on your back.
Vinnie: y/n baby i am sorry, he whispered against your neck.
He placed kisses on your neck.
You: i forgive you vin...
You turned against him and gave him a Kiss.
Vinnie: i love you
You: i love you too
Vinnie: remember when you had hickeys
You: yeah
Vinnie: when was The last Time?
You: like two weeks ago
Vinnie: i didn't see them, Vinnie Said smirking.
You: they were in places you can only see
You smiled and laughed a little.
Vinnie pulled you closer and you fell asleep next to him.
_____________________________________________
Happy new year!🥳

Thank you For this amazing year😽
I Will continue writing;)

Don't forget to vote!!