Mafia pt.3

Sooo here it is part 3!!! I hope you love it!

MATURE CONTENT!!!!

you squeezed your eyes closed. "No i am not sweetie" deep voice said behind you...

You kept your eyes closed still feeling something cold against your neck. Hundreds thoughts were going on your head at the same time. Strong hands pulled your hands behind your back. Adrenaline was rushing through your veins. You felt brave, you were switched to a survival mode. "Let go of me", you told coldly. "Oh look someone is mad.." the deep voice laughed. "Let go of me, so you wont have problems with my man", you continued. "Oh this man" he said still holding your arms. You opened your eyes and saw Vinnie in front of you. He was sitting on a chair. Small light next to him little bit enlighted up the room. 

"vin.." you whispered being in shock. He had blood on his nose and his hair was messed up. You wanted to just run up to him. 

The guy pushed you on the sofa and pointed a gun at you. "Now Vinnie tell what the fuck is going on?" Vinnie tried to say something but couldn't. "Or somethings will happen to her" he said pointing at you. At this point you were shaking. Vinnie knew and he saw that. "Don't touch her", he told them coldly. "Well then start talking!" 

"I have no idea what to you guys want", Vinnie said.

Another guy punched him on the stomach. He whined in pain. Your heart broke. "Seriously i have no idea what you are talking about" Vinnie told again.

" The money", the guy answered.

"I told you already you stole that money from someone else and we just gave it back to the one who it belongs"

"Your girl is in danger" the guy laughed.

You were crying not knowing what to do. The guy aimed at you. 

"Please don't, i didn't do anything", you said. 

"Y/n run", Vinnie whispered at you. You looked at him confused. There was no way you could run. You legs were shaky and felt so weak.

"Y/n RUN!!!" Vinnie shouted. You ran up the stairs. Then you started panicking, why did you ran there. They will find you. You ran to the bedroom and found Vinnie's phone on the dresser. It was ringing. You answered. 

"Hello?"

"Malcom? HELP! there is guys with guns and they almost shot me...." you started telling to your friend's boyfriend.

"The cops are on their way"

"i- i cant breathe and i am so scared!" you told him.

"y/n calm down. Breathe, it going to be okay. I am on my way too."

You hear someone entering the room.

You put the phone down and looked behind you. One of the bad guys. He took you downstairs. Tears were streaming down your face.

"We will let her go if you pay" the guy said.

You were sitting on the floor on a corner of the living room. Your head buried to your hands. Vinnie's head was hanging low but he looked at you many times. This situation was crazy.

Suddenly someone broke down the front door. Everyone were surprised. 

"You called cops? fucking bitch..." One of the guys shouted at you. The gun was ones again pointed at you. 

Then he pulled the trigger... You heard a loud bang but didn't feel anything. You opened your eyes only to see Vinnie in front of you. He protected you. He took the shot. He groaned loudly and collapsed on the floor. The guys started running away.

"Police! GET ON THE GROUND..." you heard. 

You rushed up to Vinnie. 

"Vinnie...." you whispered.

You saw he had been shot on his arm. You took a towel from the sofa and pressed it against the wound. 

"you are gonna be okay" you kept saying.

You hands were on blood.

"You are gonna be okay.." you kept crying looking at his face. He didn't say anything. 

Soon police rushed up to you and told you to go outside. The paramedics ran up to him. You walked slowly outside looking at your hands.

it was dark outside. You heard someone shout your name. You saw your friend's boyfriend standing there next to the car he drove you there. You walked up to him and he hugged you. You silently cried. This was unbelievable....

TIME SKIP

Its been 3 weeks. Vinnie was in the hospital. You visited him everyday and even slept there.  You were ones again walking to the same building, you walked in everyday for the last 3 weeks. He would get home today. You couldn't even believe that he was now walking to you. You rushed at him and wrapped your hands around him. 

"I am sorry i couldn't protect you baby" he said kissing your hair.

"Are you crazy? You protected me from getting shot. I should be the one apologising" You answered laying your head on his chest.

"I am sorry Vinnie"

"No, i am sorry for putting you in danger" he said.

You pulled of looking at his face. You were not mad or sad. Just happy that he is okay.

"Good thing is that the police caught them" he said smiling.

"Please stop these things", You answered being worried.

"I'll think about it" he said getting closer to you and placing the most loving kiss on your lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Alright last part? was this any good?

AND YEAH go read my new book I  just published the first chapter!!!!

dont forget to vote!!!