sock on The door

Request by: some1luvsme

You were sitting on The couch scrolling through your phone.
Vinnie: love, come here!
You: just a minute!
Vinnie had Been staying over For a week on your House that u shared with your four friends. Honestly they didn't mind since they got along with Vinnie.

Friend1: okay so we are gonna go now!
You: okay have fun!

They closed The door and then you ran to your bedroom.

You: hey vin

Vinnie was laying on his Back on The bed. You crawled on top of him. Soon you connected your lips to his. His hands traveled across your body. You took of his shirt and threw on The floor. Then one important thing popped on your mind.

You: vi-vin wait!

He looked at you confused. You rushed to get a sock For your dresser. You tied The sock outside The door and then closed The door. You walked Back to Vinnie and he was still looking at you with a confused Look.

You: oh yea, we have a rule. Sock on The door u know..

Vinnie nodded pulling your face closer. He placed a soft kiss on your cheek. He staring deep on your eyes made you feel butterflies. He came closer to you.

Vinnie: you are so gorgeous

~~~~~Vinnie Kissed you and then he collapsed next to you. You cuddled up next to him.

Vinnie: i love you
You: i love you too..
You smiled at him. His hand wrapped around you. You two laid there For few minutes. Then Vinnies hands started moving around your body. He had The same thought as you.

Vinnie: is this okay, do you want to?
You: yeah, but just to Make clear

You pulled him closer and kissed him passionately. He got he sign.

Y/n's friends pov:

Friend1: so stupid they were closed on sunday
Friend2: yeah, tell me about it. Should we just go where rest of Them went?
Friend1: fine, Even though i don't like sushi
Friend2: you can order something Else
Friend1:ill call them

Friend2: oh My lord. We HAVE TO GET OUT OFF HERE!!
friend1: what now? Whats wrong with you?
Friend2: come here

She pointed at your room door.
Friend1: oh... We need to leave!
Friend2: The sock...so she is doing some stuff with vin
Friend1: no shit!
Friend2: okay lets call outside
Friend1: wait ill take a picture

She took a picture of The with The sock on it. She put it on private snap story where was only you and your roommates(friends).

* Don't go home! Y/n is on there..doing something, idk probably cleaning*

She laughed at The text she wrote.

Friend1: she Will kill me
Friend2: lets go! Give them a peace...

They left Leaving you and Vinnie on The bedroom alone. And sock was on The door...

_____________________________________________
Hopefully this was Good!! I am sorry If it didn't fill The expectations..but hopefully it did

Give me feedback!!!

Don't forget to vote ily ❤️

REMEMBER YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND FRICKING BEAUTIFUL<3