Mafia pt.2

THE NEXT DAY

You didn't talk to Vinnie. And he knew it was gonna take a little bit of time. The breakfast was completely silent. You would have wanted to get back to the city but Vinnie said it was too dangerous.

"Like this whole thing isn't dangerous already" you answered rolling your eyes.

The day seemed like forever. You found some book and read them. Then you drew on a paper. And still here and there peeked what was Vinnie doing.

IN THE EVENING

"Should we go swimming? We can go in the lake" Vinnie suggested.

Six hour silence with your boyfriend and suddenly he says something felt weird. But you nodded in agreement because you have been inside all day still in your "girls night out" dress. There was no swim wears but one pair of change clothes after the swim. Looked like it was going to be a skinny dip.

You two walked to the small "beach". Vinnie went to get a blanket just in case if anyone gets too cold. You took of your clothes and walked near to the water. It was foggy outside. It looked magical when the mist was near to the water surface. As your leg touched the water, you got goosebumps. You still continued walking deeper and soon the water hit your belly button. In that point you stopped and looked around. Just trees and water.  You closed your eyes and took deep breaths. One time... then another time... and third time. On the fourth time you felt warm hands slide to your waist. You got scared first.

"Dont worry love its me" you heard familiar voice next to your ear. Vinnie rested his head on your shoulder. You kept your eyes closed. Vinnie still hugged you from behind, holding you close. He spun you around to be face to face with him. His hands stayed on your waist pulling you closer to his warm pare body.

"Open you eyes love" he said softly. 
Sound of the waves in the background, you opened your eyes slowly. You met beautiful eyes in front of you. They immediately locked your stare.

"Hear me out. So..." Vinnie again tried to start.

But you kissed him. Your soft lips together, both of you gave into the kiss. Vinnie pulled you even more passionately. You wrapped your hands around his neck. Vinnie placed kisses on your neck.

"You are so beautiful" he whispered in your ear.

"Please forgive me... i just..-"  he tried to say between the kisses.

You pulled away looking at him.

"Shut up and kiss me" you said.

Your lips crashed ones again. Ones this was going on, it felt so right. To be there with him. 

NEXT MORNING

You woke up with a pair of familiar hands around your waist. You and Vinnie had came from the swim and went sleep together in the same bed..
Vinnie was placing kisses on your forehead and a wide smile appeared on your lips. Then Vinnie stared deeply in your eyes and kissed you passionately like last night.

"Let me explain now" he said pulling of. You sat up on the bed as Vinnie held your hand.

"Okay, so yea i am part of a mafia or a group. Well its not even close to mafia. We are trying to save people who have got scammed and blackmailed by those people. Its something we started with our friends because one person got so badly screwed. And yes you might ask why the fuck did we have a gun in the car? Baby i promise we are not hurting anyone. Its just there for safety. We have tried to safe this one case by trying to get in. That way we would get more information" vinnie told.

You nodded understanding what was it  all about. Still thinking how the heck did everything happen.

"They probably targeted you since i was leaked. They saw me. They knew who i was. Love i didn't want you to get in this. I don't want anything happen to you." He said.

"I understand if you want to end this... us.. i mean.." Vinnie started.

"No. Vinnie no. I am not leaving you. Even if they know about me, i wanna be with you. I love you" you interrupted his words.

"I love you too so much.." Vinnie answered caressing your cheek.

"In the whole world" he continued.

You two kissed ones. Tears coming from each others eyes. He pulled you in a soft hug. Never wanting to let now.

"I promise if they dare to touch you again they will regret the day they were born" he whispered biting the inside of his cheek.

You smiled.

"Ill protect you love.." he whispered coming closer to your ear. He placed kiss under your ear.

"I feel safe with you Hacker.." you stumbled.

Vinnie smirked. He knew what he was doing. He slowly kissed down your neck.

"You like that don't you" vin teased.

You looked at him and playfully punched him.

"Vin shut up!" You shouted being mad...

After this you to cuddled and ended up falling asleep.

3 HOURS LATER

It was now 10 pm. You woke up. You turned around the bed. No warmth around you. You sat up and realized there was no one with you. He was not in the bed with you.... You got up and quietly tippy toed to downstairs. It was super dark. You spun around as the chills went back your spine. Then you felt it. Someones arm on your shoulder. You legs felt cold and weak.
"Vinnie?" Your voice shook. The grip on your shoulder got harder. "You are not Vinnie right?" You said holding your breath. You felt something stroke up your neck. You squeezed your eyes closed. "No i am not sweetie" deep voice said behind you....

—————————————————————————
Hey loves? HOW ARE YOU DOING? Is everything good? And comment how did you like this one???!!!😚

Part 3 coming ......maybe;)

Don't forget to vote!!!!!!