𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑱𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝒀 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑺

• • •"You'll always have me

• • •
"You'll always have me."

"And you'll always have me."

"Don't forget about me!"
* * *

"Don't forget about me!" * * *

___

THE JOURNEY BEGINS
SUMMARY

Juliet's mother and father were Hunters of the Supernatural and good friends with the Winchester family. Joseph 'Joe' Sullivan and John Winchester had known each other since college and Mary Winchester and Lydia Sullivan had been best friends since the beginning of their hunting days.

The two families lived on the same road opposite each other and visited each other's houses frequently.

When Juliet was a one-year-old, her parents were on a hunting trip and left their young daughter in the care of none other than their trusted friends, John and Mary Winchester and their two sons Sam and Dean.

On the night that John and Mary were minding the one-year-old Sullivan, Juliet's parents, Joe and Lydia were killed and their bodies were found by the police, all bloodied and torn.

The police officers who found the young parents tracked down John and had told him the devastating news. John, feeling for his best friends' daughter, took her under his wing and decided to raise her.

Unfortunately, Juliet didn't settle down in the Winchester household for long...

The night after Joe and Lydia had been found dead, the Winchester house had caught fire and Mary Winchester had tragically died.

John, now having lost his two best friends and now his wife was devastated and vowed to take revenge for the three people he loved most, for the three people who were brutally taken from him and the children.